Herod by Parfums de Marly

Herod is a popular perfume by Parfums de Marly for men and was released in 2012. The scent is sweet-spicy. The longevity is above-average. It is still in production.

Top Notes Top NotesCinnamon, Pepperwood™
Heart Notes Heart NotesOsmanthus, Tobacco leaf, Frankincense, Cistus
Base Notes Base NotesVanilla, Cedarwood, Vetiver, Patchouli, Cypriol, Musk

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 15.06.2019

Love on the 1. 2. 3. ... Look
Sample ordered - immediately in love
Filling ordered - still overwhelmed
Ordered bottle - I don't get enough
For every use - a pleasure

Cinnamon, tobacco, a light cherry note, sweetness, a little smoky and towards the end a heavenly vanilla - I wonder: What do you want more?

Correct: a good shelf life and Sillage
There I must give the good Herod also full points

The last obstacle for the brown horse: the price
... is steep, but justified in terms of performance.

All in all a hit in the black!

Hats off, over and out
9.0 8.0 9.0 8.5/10

I plead guilty
...to love this fragrance!

One day before the Oberdufdgeschmacksstoffgericht...
Plaintiff: Vanilla.
Defendant: Systm.
Witnesses: Pegasus and Akaster.

The session is opened and Judge Aleksandre Unhold enters the courtroom.

Aleksandre Unhold: Mr. Chief Fragrance Prosecutor? Please read the indictment!

Chief Fragrance Prosecutor Fom Tord: The accused system is charged with the following: Mr Systm has been a big fan of vanilla for months on end, according to investigations, in all its forms, in perfumes, balms, candles, drinks, food and in its natural state as a pod. In addition, he is said to own a large number of these products in which vanilla is present. Mr Systm is thus accused of an offence under paragraph 0 paragraph 0 DsGB.

Aleksandre Unhold: Mr Systm? You have understood what you are charged with?

Systm: Yes, I have, Your Honor!

Aleksandre Unhold: What do you say to the accusations?

Systm: Your Honour, what can I say about this? Mr Oberduftstaatsanwalt is quite right in what he says. It all started in my childhood, probably even as a baby, where I got to eat the first vanilla-flavoured food. The wonderful taste and smell of vanilla has not let me go until today and yes... I like vanilla with pleasure, very with pleasure even... no, oh God, I love vanilla!

Aleksandre Unhold: hm... OK... You see what I got up here? That was seized from you as evidence, what do you say?

Systm: Yes, this is a bottle of Parfums de Marly Herod. By the way, there is also a beautiful vanilla slumbering in it, so you should really try it!

Aleksandre Unhold: Sounds interesting, tell the court more about this Herod.

Systm: Very much! Immediately after spraying on, if you wait about half a minute until the alcohol has evaporated, you smell a very nice tobacco note, to which a beautiful vanilla, a hint of cinnamon and a hint of cedar wood are added. The scent is spicy, sweetish but not so that it would bother other people, on the contrary!

Aleksandre Unhold: Tobacco... Vanilla what else is there to tell about Herod?

Systm: Actually not much anymore, since I myself sniff nothing but the four suspicious ones. After a few hours, similar to Layton, a very beautiful vanilla-wood scent remains on the skin, which can still be sniffed for several hours. Unfortunately I can't get a whiff of musk and other fragrances. Fortunately, since I hate musk just like leather!

Aleksandre Unhold: Mr Systm? Are you a smoker?

Systm: NO!

Aleksandre Unhold: But then why do you like a fragrance that contains tobacco?

Systm: Well... that's not ordinary tobacco as you know it from cigarettes or the tobacco doesn't smell like cigarettes, but somehow... delicious!

Aleksandre Unhold: Okay! You just made a confession that you're a huge fan of vanilla, what are you pleading for? And would you recommend Herod?

Your Honor? I plead guilty on all points mentioned. And of course I would recommend both Herod and Layton!

Aleksandre Unhold: Are there any other questions for the defendant? No? Good! Then I think we can save ourselves the hearing of the remaining witnesses and retire for judgment counseling.

.......... 5,000 years later
Aleksandre Unhold: In the name of the people the following verdict is made: The accused is ordered to remain faithful, love and honour the vanilla for the rest of his life....

System huh? Are we here at a wedding?

Aleksandre Unhold: Shut up! So...

Systm: Yes, but...

Aleksandre Unhold: Shut up, I said! So... where were we...? oh yes... to love and honor until death do you part! You may now leave the courtroom with Herod. The trial is closed.

Your Honor? I will certainly neither appeal nor appeal against this verdict!
9.0 7.0 9.0 9.0/10

DaveKunstein
Brighton and my first great love...
Parfums de Marly Herod and Brighton, the famous seaside resort in England where Abbey and co. were already filmed downtown. Now you're wondering how this fits together and why I'm writing my first comment here on this very fragrance, in connection with this place. At the beginning of 2019 I visited my girlfriend who is doing a year abroad in England. She has been living near London for 6 months now and on her birthday, I visited her and then spent a weekend with her in Brighton. Now exactly at this time, I registered here in this forum and ordered my first scent samples due to my enthusiasm for scents, and different reviews and evaluations here. Now that my girlfriend is the one who smells me the most (okay, sounds weird, I know...), I thought I'd just take the scent samples with me so she can test them. Among these scent samples was now also the said Herod. We checked into our hotel and on the second day, we had planned to spend the evening all over England in the restaurant awarded by the "Times" as the best vegetarian restaurant. This was of course only possible for us as "poor" students, because her host family gave her a voucher for the said restaurant for her birthday. In the hotel room I dug up my scent samples and decided to wear "Herod" this evening. Of course I had no idea what to expect and when I sprayed it on, I was greeted by a sweet tobacco note and an unbelievable warmth. We dressed up and now we started, it was a wonderful evening, the stars were shining and we had time to talk about everything. We trudged along the Brighton Pier, on the way to the restaurant, talked, laughed, and finally had each other back. All the time, Herod, that cuddly tobacco smell, enriched me with a beautiful vanilla, surrounded me. The food was wonderful and we talked for almost 3 hours without interruption about plans, wishes and the future. After dinner we went back to the hotel, it was raining cats and dogs, I felt like in a movie, in a strange place, after a great evening, with my sweetheart and there was someone or something that accompanied me the whole evening and that was Herod. Now I am sitting here, back in Germany, the weekend in Brighton with my girlfriend, is now almost 2 months ago. She's back in England and I'm in Germany. And that's going to be the case for months to come. But when I want to be in Brighton again, stand at the Brighton Pier with my girlfriend and remember the moment when everything was perfect. When we were together again and knew that this would never change, I took my Herod out of the cupboard and smelled the small spray head. And then I feel how much I miss her and how much I love her.
And the latter is valid since then, also for the small dark brown, matte, bottle, at which I now and then just sniff to recapitulate this beautiful memory.
I am sure, my friend, will have a place in my heart forever and since that evening, Herod will too!

perfumes, make memories.
8.0 4.0 8.0 9.0/10

DerNeue
Herod, a good scent but..
I had a chance to try this scent. It smells very oriental and heavy with a light sweet note. Just the way I like it.
The shelf life is very good, I myself smell the scent all day long, but strangely enough, it is not noticed at all in my environment. That's the only point of criticism. Otherwise top fragrance
9.0 9.0 9.0 9.0/10

Let's go to the Orient!
Herod - My first perfume from Parfums de Marly. I fluctuate between enthusiasm to be allowed to hold such a horny fragrance in my hand and really good, but ultimately does not fit 100% into my collection. This fragrance with its oriental spice is a real hit. Super long lasting and very intense. For me, the cinnamon and tobacco notes are in the foreground. The combination of both is very spicy at the beginning, but becomes very pleasant and soft after a while. After 4 to 6 hours I could even compare the smell with a dark jam which is not too sweet.
For me, at the end of the day the question arises as to whether or not I should take up or leave the fragrance in my collection and take Viktor & Rolf out or not. Since I tend not to have too many fragrances of the same group in my collection, I will have to make this decision soon, even though they differ in their spiciness.
It is and remains a fragrance that you should definitely test. I definitely think price-performance is still okay.
10.0 6.0 10.0 10.0/10

Unique Gourmand
My favourite fragrance when it comes to sweetness/gourmand. It goes in the direction of the Orient mixed with the modern scent of Shisha tobacco. Thus it stands out strongly against all other sweet/gourmandischen smells

Less helpful Review
About the horse
Want a sample? No, I don't like it. That's not perfume. I can remember 'Mitsouko', 'Ma Griffe' and 'Vent Vert', to go the extra mile to say 'Insense', 'Vetyver', 'Cool Water' to end up at 'New York', 'Vie De Chateau' or just 'Cologne' or 'Zolty'.

This mixture here just doesn't belong in the series, it's something completely different, just no perfume. The first thing to do now is to defend the perfumer. These are per se not artists, but contract workers, and at a higher level only processors of commissions that actually develop the laboratory mice. The customer gets what he orders. Success is when the customer, here the brand "Parfums De Marly" pays.

I guess she could never get enough of the smell. It must smell of something, there must be something in it, it must make an impression, and that immediately. Instead of making chords sound, "ingredients" are mixed together so that they can be recognized. The supposed connoisseur thinks that it would be all the better if he unravels the mixture of ingredients according to building blocks! Then it's really - really in there or at least copied all the better. The olfactory image should confirm its memory and justify the price by its substantial content.

This species is far removed from the essence of perfume: mystery and wonder. More than two, please. Three times. That's just the scent. Anyway, every trace of it has dried up here. So you buy again for a new miracle for two days. As with other daily needs, the price does not seem to matter for some. No matter what it takes. The deputies have the bad luck?

Not here. Anyway, "Herod" makes me unhappy. Dick, overwhelming, without a joke. Just terrible, that's all I can say. Or should I pray down the recognized notes?
10.0 8.0 9.0 10.0/10

King Herod's song
Herod, I am overjoyed to meet you face to face.
You've been getting quite a name all around the place.
Healing my nose, and then spinning my head,
I understand you shine like led,
That's what everyone said.
So, you are the Herod, you're the great King Herod.
Prove to me that you're so fine; Take away my Calvin Klein.
That's all you need do, then I'll know it's all true.
Come on, don't make me blue.
Herod, you just won't believe the hit you've made around here.
You are all we talk about, the wonder of the year.
Oh what a pity if it is all a lie.
But still I'm sure, that you can rock the cynics if you try.
So, you are the Herod, you're the great King Herod.
Prove to me that you're no fool; cut across my fragrance pool.
If you do that for me, then I'll let you spray free.
Come on, spray your scent on me!
I only ask things I'd ask any super star.
What is it that you have got that puts you where you are.
I am waiting, yes I'm a captive fan.
I'm waiting to be shown that you can spray on any man.
So, if you are the Herod, yes the great King Herod
Spray my neck with tobacco instead.
You can do it with your head.
Was my order wrong? Why did you took so long?
Oh Come on, don't make me mad.
Aren't you changing my life, making happy my wife?
You're a king. Yes, you're the Lord. Everyone else is just a fraud.
Yes, I'll use you today. And on every other day!
Spray out you king perfume, give me some of your fume,
Or else get out of my way!

Herod in numbers:
_________________________________________________________________________________________
Scent opening...........10.0 (Wonderfull fresh vibe and cinnamon)
Scent Dry Down........10.0 (Wonderfull TOBACCO+vanille+musk)
Longevity (h) ..............9.0 (9~10 hours with 3 sprays; 50% on clothes)
Sillage (ft)....................8.0 (6 ft with 2.5 h of projection)
Versatility....................9.0 (Above average; initial freshness welcomed in the summer)
Usability......................9.0 (Everywhere except hot interiors and hot outdoors)
Compliments..............9.0 (A compliment magnet, although not the best)
Uniqueness.................9.0 (Arabian Horse from Alexandria Fragrances and Zara R/W/A)
Quality.........................9.5 (high ingredients quality, excelent cap & sprayer, heavy bottle)
Presentation..............10.0 (a matter of opinion)
Price.............................5.0 (€ 125 for 125 ml, but on sale; normal price is € 160)
- Average:................8.86/10.0
between 7 and 8 => above average;
between 8 and 9 => recommended;
equal or bigger than 9 => don't miss it;

Opinion on this magnific Herod perfume:
Outstanding presentation, outstanding sweet - spicy - tobacco EDP! Very good performance. Ugly pricing!
Recommended? I recommend this fragrance only if you think the price is within your budget. It is probably my best tobacco fragrance.
Blind buy worthy? Yes depending on your budget.

Music: "King Herod's song" from "Jesus Christ Superstar" rock opera.
8.0 7.0 8.0 9.0/10

Mntbubblegum
Dark Knight hurries to the rescue
Geiler Duft.
Sweet vanilla, cinnamon and a light tobacco. Of course there is much more but mainly you smell these three notes.
One thing I have to give credit to the scent. I am relatively new and inexperienced when it comes to niche fragrances and I totally fell on my nose. First Aventus (good but 300 EUR WTF for that?). Then Elysium (not your serious or the second niche scent I'm trying is a reinterpretation of Aventus). I want to throw the door to the niche world already with momentum again and best of all put a stop to it. And then Herod came along.
9.0 7.0 8.0 9.0/10

Oh, yes, the Herod....
The perfume has such a good reputation in the community that I absolutely had to test it.

When I first smelled the stripe, I thought to myself, wow, something so bodily beautiful. So sweet and beautiful at first. It's probably the cinnamon, which I like very much. On my skin the scent hardly changes, it remains very sweet, slightly spicy and very discreetly smoky. I only hoped that this constellation would last for a long time:-)

In the first 2 hours the scent is intensely perceptible, from then on it becomes weaker and weaker. From the 4 h he becomes very close.
The shelf life is 7-8 h, eiso not bad.
On the clothes the scent really lasts days, there is apparently his special field when it comes to performance.
Eiso really acceptable or totally sufficient.
History:
Me, my wife and our 2 children are in the village at a beautiful Christmas market.
There are numerous pastries to buy, sometimes more cinnamon things.
We spend 2h there intensively, because the atmosphere there is so pleasant and beautiful.
After the 2h we walk towards the house.
On the way we meet some Christmas stalls where our children want to buy something. But we're still going out.
After 3 hours we already see our house, the children are already running, but me and my wife are walking comfortably ahead. There is just such a lovely mood at us two.
Arrived in the house, the children get ready for bed and my wife and I watch a Christmas film close to the cuddle.
Arrived in the 7 h we got tired and go to bed.
We fall asleep together, deep and firm... :-)
Rating:
Fragrance: Very pleasant and suitable for wintertime
Durability: lasts long but on clothing very long.
Sillage: Rather average, not intrusive.

For whom?
For young and old.

Versatility: Well, rather something for autumn/winter.

Great tobacco fragrance...
I had heard a lot about this one. A very nice tobacco fragrance which is enjoyable and has a vanilla and cinnamon vibe here which I love. Very luxurious and satisfying and one which I believe is perfect for formal and the cooler seasons. The tobacco is sheer and it manages to give a dry, almost humid feel to the fragrance but at the same time is great when combined with the cinnamon and vanilla. I would recommend this to people who like a good take on a well-made tobacco fragrance. Really good.
8.0 7.0 10.0 9.0/10

Zane
Incredibly warm, ideal conditioner with infinite shelf life
Amusingly, this is the only fragrance where pretty much all the opinions buzzing around it really apply.
All the questionable associations - "shisha tobacco, cherry cake, candy" etc.. - everything can be attributed to fragrance. That's probably what you do first when you get your hands on it and start experimenting with it.
I believe that most people like this (in my eyes men's) fragrance from the very beginning because it radiates an incomparable warmth and commitment. All you have to do is like cinnamon. The many negative associations with cheap cosmetics must therefore first be silenced, but this happens automatically over time. Only after a lot of back and forth one notices that the actual components in their fine tuning and subtlety have nothing in common with their clumsy "doppelgangers". For me it took about 9 months in total, even though I knew deep inside from the beginning that I was already gripped by this fragrance.

The olfactory experience: the fragrance has no "curve" or dramaturgy, as so often, and is incredibly intense and present. It smells from the first second to weeks later exactly the same and also constantly intensive. One smells all the components over the entire time, in addition also still in constant balance. It may become slightly vanillier over time, but even better. For the smell, it doesn't matter if you put it on clothes or the skin. At least with not too strongly smelling skin types no difference might result; the skin changes the smell as good as not, I would like to suppose.

Therefore I use the smell especially as a conditioner for my clothes (< 1 spray from far away). Especially with linen and Vitage-Look-like fabrics, pastel colours etc. I find this very flattering and can then be combined in the low dosage with a "real" perfume, which is applied to the skin. I don't think this is a taboo break, because Herod smells completely different than most eau de toilettes, which one knows in such a way, so that the contrast might distract usually from the fact that one combines scents.

Conclusion: Wonderful fragrance that can give you an unmistakable identity. But a perfume is different for me. That's why I use it in homeopathic doses on clothes on days when I don't actually wear perfume. However, the insane intensity and endurance of this product gives you an effect similar to that of conventional perfumes after 4-6 sprays.
10.0 8.0 9.0 10.0/10

The well-ridden horse!
Parfums de Marly are all niche perfumes, and I've always wondered... What for?
The scents are all very good, but in my opinion nobody has a special niche smell. Some good designer scents could almost keep up. But for once, this is not the case here... on the contrary... Herod is a niche scent. Its smell is unique and yet many like to smell it.
Too bad with the other de Marly for the high price... As I said, they are all good fragrances, but not typical niche fragrances. Let's get to the bottle for a moment... what am I supposed to say other than TOP!!!
Attractive design and high-quality workmanship... I like it a lot!
So if you are looking for a sweet, wintery and spicy scent, you have found it now. ;)
8.0 9.0 10.0/10

The shape-shifter
Parfums de Marly is a name that is probably often encountered as an active perfume. The brand promises a mixture of aristocratic nobility, imperial decadence and pompous appearance through its founding history, the flacons and the naming of the fragrances alone.
So far I have only been able to test another fragrance from the house of Marly, which perfectly represents the blue-blooded nobleman who doesn't give a damn about the events of the bourgeoisie and also shows the wearer the cold shoulder: repellent, cold and arrogant Herod is different for me. Herod is the nobleman who could not be exposed by his behaviour as a member of the royal house. He was only born into this family in 2012. Although his robe resembles that of his big brother Pegasus, his behaviour is completely different. Herod is cheerful, he greets everyone with an extraordinary warmth. He is loud like his brother, but in an inviting way. If he weren't part of this family, this hereditary line, then he would have so gladly invited you to one of the red wines in his father's cellar. He probably would have stolen some vanilla desserts from the kitchen to share with you. Although he is still quite young, he would have smoked tobacco with you at the end, he has already tried this behind the back of his family. Herod is the sheep in wolf fur.
Apart from personification, I see Herod as a shape-shifter. It is often said to be a very good fragrance for those who are just beginning to explore niche fragrances. I can underline that. It is a fragrance that you have often smelled in this form in the designer area. Nevertheless, he has a certain something that makes him look more noble. I don't know if it's the slightly explosive start or the quality of the ingredients, but the fragrance looks very noble (regardless of the presentation). On the other hand, it never gets stuck, which makes it very pleasant even for designer noses. Therefore, in my opinion, he balances on the degree between designer and niche.
However, I must also say that I recognize many scents in him. A sniffing brings with it certain associations, which however vanish with the next breath and give way to others. Sometimes he reminds me strongly of Thierry Mugler's A*Men Pure Havane, but the next moment he reminds me much more of Hermessence Ambre Narguilé. Towards the end of his gallop I even recognize Tom Ford's Tobacco Vanilla. This is of course largely due to the very dominant scents of cinnamon, tobacco and vanilla, but also contributes to the fluidity of this fragrance.
He is constant, as one would expect from a strong royal family. Loud, of course. The fragrance is slightly linear, but in a pleasant way.
Herod is a fragrance that is reluctant to be put in a drawer. A fragrance between nobility and bourgeoisie, between designer and niche, between known and unknown.
Is he worth the high price now? That's for you to decide. Is someone so similar to us worth more just because he comes from a noble family?
10.0 9.0 9.0 10.0/10

Love at second sight...
"Unfortunately in me a much too bad Sillage! Pegasus is much better positioned here!"
I thought...
Until I gave the first encounter a 2 chance and let him get back to me after a rehearsal...and lo and behold...the following happened:

I thought at first everything is like the first time...yes quite nice, but does not hold so well and is not really good of Sillage and durability...

But this time the scent went more on the clothes than on the skin...and what can I say...I can't explain it...but on the tissue the scent unfolded differently and stayed longer on me...there were 3 compliments on the same evening in the family environment...

Question marks buzzing over my head!? Was that the magic of HEROD?

No, I didn't want to be convinced that quickly!!
The next day again applied...office day!
Moderately warm, shirt, jeans... patent leather shoes... Bääääm!

The scent adapted to my outfit like a shadow and crept around me like who it would be a part of me, took me in and seemed to say... "to this outfit you will never wear anything else than me again, sure!"

An egoist among fragrances! But he can afford it...even if not everyone notices it right at the beginning (including me)!

He's really top, but he doesn't quite catch up with Layton and Pegasus!
Nevertheless a top fragrance from PdM and probably the best tobacco blend on the market!
10.0 10.0 10.0 10.0/10

Herod by Parfums de Marly
The perfect balance of tobacco and sweetness. This has a moist tobacco note. Not as sweet as Pure Havane, which can be a good thing if you do not care for fragrances that are too sweet.

Two sprays to the back of my neck and the scent was detected 6 feet away. The next day, the scent was slightly lighter but still easily detectable on my skin.

If you are able to purchase, I highly recommend Herod!

10/10
10.0 8.0 10.0 10.0/10

JCopelandSFP
A phenomenal blend of the highest quality
Scent: going to take a slightly different approach, and do a comparative analysis:
-comparing it to Spicebomb Extreme, they certainly have a similar vibe. SE is sweeter and more aggressive (spicier) in the opening, while Herod is also sweet but much smoother (not as spicy).
-As the initial blast dissipates, SE definitely reveals itself to be fairly fresh (there's lavender). Herod is a warmer fragrance.
-The main accords I get in SE are "cinnamon" (there's no cinnamon, here, but perhaps the mix of tobacco, caraway, and black pepper seems to create the accord), and not long after that the scent calms a bit and becomes a little smoother (thanks to the vanilla). Herod's cinnamon accord is actually cinnamon, and definitely comes off as more than just a representation of it.
-The tobacco note is so smooth (as compared to SE and also DG The One, in which the accord is a bit dirtier, harsher, though not off-putting); though smooth, the tobacco it is definitely the most detectable accord. The vanilla provides a smooth sweetness, that seems to calm the black pepper and cinnamon here (those two can come off as extremely spicy, I find it astounding at how smooth the scent is in light of that). The foundation of the sweetness is definitely the cinnamon, which seems to stay a while. There is a tiny, tiny hint of freshness, which probably comes from the vetiver in the base (though the actual scent of vetiver is virtually undetectable, it's just the vibe).
-Overall, if comparing Herod to SE, it is clear that Herod is a niche fragrance. The quality of the ingredients and their blend is so well done. It is very difficult to truly distinguish the other notes, like the incense (slight vibe), osmanthus, and labdanum in the heart, or even the woods in the base. The only other presence I can detect outside of the main accords is a bit of muskiness.
Performance: lasts 12+ hours on my skin, projects ok for the first 3 or so, seems to get a little stronger during that time, then basically a skin scent after 8 hours, but I didn't have to dig my nose into my arm to smell it. Definitely stays on my skin much longer. I took a shower the next morning (almost 20 hours later), and as my skin started to heat up from the hot water, I started smelling it again.

Trendy tobacco
Herod opens with a sweet, sugary, soft and mellow accord of tobacco, resins, candied notes, sweet spices (cinnamon) and pleasant whiffs of myrrh, vanilla and light vetiver. Few notes and all quite detectable. Halfway some “candied” Lutens (like Arabie) and soft-sweet tobacco scents like Tobacco Vanille or Tabacco Toscano by Santa Maria Novella (to which the tobacco note in Herod resembles quite much; I am pretty sure they used the same aromachemicals here too). The head notes provide a light fresh breeze, I smell something halfway silky bergamot and a greenish-balsamic note (I guess this may all be due to osmanthus, which is in fact a tea-ish sweet-fresh note a bit balsamic and a bit floral). But most of all it’s tobacco and resinous spices. The tobacco note is close to the smell of fresh and humid tobacco right out of the bag, so nothing “dark” or too masculine – on the contrary, slightly humid, quite plushy and sweet. Among the Parfums de Marly range, which for what I’ve tested so far I always considered below mediocre, this is one of the nicest for sure; derivative and quite uncreative, but crisp, rich and pleasant, not (too much) synthetic, with a nice set of nuances which work fine. Good persistence and quite bold projection. Just a bit tacky perhaps, but a nice “Christmas tobacco” scent which I’d (moderately) suggest to all tobacco fans.

6,5-7/10
10.0 10.0 10.0/10

DEEP JOURNEY
This is heavenly fragrance and has nothing to do with Tobacco Vanille.First of all this one takes you to an infinete meditating love journey, whereas TV keeps you standing still.I can frankly assure you that this is my very best tobbaco fragrance.
7.5 10.0 10.0 10.0/10

A modern fragrance
A masculine fragrance smells so good and modern. A perfect blend of cinnamon, vanilla & tobacco.And vetiver and cedar notes make this fragrance so masculine.
Suitable for parties at night.Sillage&Longevity so good.

Carlitos01 6 months ago
A fresh cinnamon opening, a dominant sweet tobacco development that later shows a vanilla/wood/musk blending for the drydown. A masterpiece!+4
10.0
9.0
10.0
Gwdbe 4 years ago
The best tobacco perfume+1
Hermesh 4 years ago
Very fine, gentle and reserved tobacco and delicious vanilla scent. Some notes remind of sweet cherry! Nice!+2
9.0