Delina La Rosée 2021

Delina La Rosée by Parfums de Marly
Delina La Rosée is a new perfume by Parfums de Marly for women and was released in 2021. The scent is floral-sweet. Pronunciation

Aquatic flowers, Peony, Turkish rose, Pear, Lychee, Italian bergamot, Woody notes, White musk, Haitian vetiver

Submitted by Parfumo, last update on 23.01.2021.

MrsBeGe
Would you like some refreshment?
Oh what I was happy when I was allowed to discover here at the beginning of the year that there will be a new Flanker of Delina. Shortly after I have already received a notification that already a sharing takes place - how wonderful, I'm immediately at the start ^^
At this point directly times many thanks to the dear Parfuma!

The fragrance has now arrived today with me. After the sport I was already freshly showered and full of anticipation and great expectations!
Sprayed directly onto the skin and .... Mhmmm... so fruity, tangy and the rose so light. The prelude is really bomb! Then Delina la Rosée becomes fresh and just adorable. A delicate peony bedded on vetiver, bergamot and topped with a lovely hint of my beloved white musk.

The scent is fresh, not sweet. Nothing disturbs, nothing pricks, here are no corners and cates and yes, I like such fragrances very much, easy to wear! But also quite quickly I notice that this Delina in drydown has great similarity to Daisy eau so fresh, even very! Also to the summer version of D&G light Blue 2020 it reminds me somewhat in the head notes, Delina possesses however in contrast no more disturbing, woody note in the Drydown.

Delina la Rosée accompanies me about 3 hrs bravely, then gradually becomes skin tight. My environment perceives it moderately, which I find some days, however, not so bad.

Quintessence: wonderfully tangy start, then becomes a dew-kissed peony, bergamot, vetiver and musk in tow. Very fresh, perfect for the spring and summer, which we now already all long for!
Absolute good mood fragrance candidate of the by no means sweet comes along.

Whether he will be a purchase candidate for me, will still rausstellen

Popular Parfums de Marly

Herod by Parfums de Marly Layton by Parfums de Marly Layton Exclusif by Parfums de Marly Oajan by Parfums de Marly Carlisle by Parfums de Marly Delina (Eau de Parfum) by Parfums de Marly Pegasus by Parfums de Marly Godolphin by Parfums de Marly Percival by Parfums de Marly Delina Exclusif by Parfums de Marly Safanad by Parfums de Marly Habdan by Parfums de Marly Pegasus Exclusif by Parfums de Marly Darley by Parfums de Marly Meliora by Parfums de Marly Sedley by Parfums de Marly Kalan by Parfums de Marly Athalia by Parfums de Marly Nisean by Parfums de Marly Galloway by Parfums de Marly