Cap Néroli by Parfums de Nicolaï
Cap Néroli is a popular perfume by Parfums de Nicolaï for women and men and was released in 2018. The scent is floral-green. It is still available to purchase. Pronunciation

Top Notes Top NotesPetitgrainPetitgrain
OrangeOrange
Mandarin orangeMandarin orange
RosemaryRosemary
MintMint
Heart Notes Heart NotesNeroliNeroli
Ylang-ylangYlang-ylang
Jasmine absoluteJasmine absolute
Orange blossom absoluteOrange blossom absolute
Base Notes Base NotesOakmossOakmoss
MuskMusk

Submitted by OPomone, last update on 17.11.2021.

Augusto
Bright grey-green, misty fresh summer scent
Now it's got me too: the flower water chord! I actually put flowers in the vase just after spraying them on and smelled the fresh water three times until I noticed: it was my forearm.
This was probably the mixture of neroli, jasmine and oakmoss that is already introduced in the top note. But that subsides, is not bad at all and only happened to me the first time. Maybe also induced olfactory perception - you know, the bouquet...

After about 1 1/2 hours the fragrance becomes fresher, almost citrusy, and plays on the strengths of the oak moss. Bright grey-green and warm at the same time, there is a slight acidity and even something powdery. A somehow misty fresh smell experience. The jasmine adds a little soapy to this.

At the latest from there, Cap Néroli is a very interesting, serious, stylish scent for warm days. In addition I must mention that heated skin does the fragrance good. And it lasts and lasts...
complex neroli
Neroli to me is a light green scent. I associate it with flowers, spring and cleanliness. Cap Neroli fulfils my expectations, but there's something synthetic about it. It has a note that can't filter out what is quite intrusive. The slight freshness I expected from the scent is not found here. It's rather strong. In any case, it's a unisex perfume.
Annarosa
You, Neroli, beat it longer!
I got a free sample of that scent the other day. I don't smell jasmine on my skin far and wide (and I love jasmine), but the scent doesn't need it either. And no amber is present. It catches and ends unsweet-green-neroily with a dash of citrus at the beginning and a small load of grounding oakmoss at the end.

That's not an original scent. More classic and well done. Smells nice. Unisex and well wearable, especially in summer, there wouldn't be a but...

But the performance is bad! My only problem is performance. The scent seems to sit very close to the skin, doesn't really project sufficiently and disappears very quickly. For the price, that's not a liberating achievement. Not a buyer.

My Parfums De Nicolai Cap Neroli Review On YouTube
This is my Parfums De Nicolai Cap Neroli Review video on YouTube. I have known about Parfums De Nicolai for several years now and I even met Patricia de Nicolai at Esxence in 2017 but never really explored the brand much. I know about several of the fragrances from Parfums De Nicolai such as their Patchouli Intense, New York Intense, Fig Tea, Amber Oud and more. But now we have a new release from Parfums De Nicolai called Cap Neroli. Cap Neroli is a big, bright, green neroli, perfect for the upcoming summer season. It’s really refreshing, I highly recommend it. The Petitgrain is a dominant note with the Neroli so it makes it green and woody. Very delicious. If you are into floral, woody, citrus fragrances Parfums De Nicolai Cap Neroli is a must try. To find out more about Cap Neroli please watch my review on YouTube. Thank you.

by sebjar
by sebjar
by LadyViolet
by LadyViolet

Popular Parfums de Nicolaï

New York Intense by Parfums de Nicolaï New-York by Parfums de Nicolaï Sacrebleu Intense by Parfums de Nicolaï Patchouli Intense / Patchouli Homme (Eau de Parfum) by Parfums de Nicolaï Sacrebleu (Eau de Parfum) by Parfums de Nicolaï Vie de Château Intense by Parfums de Nicolaï Mimosaique by Parfums de Nicolaï Number One Intense by Parfums de Nicolaï Ambre Cashmere Intense by Parfums de Nicolaï L'Eau miXte by Parfums de Nicolaï Vanille Tonka by Parfums de Nicolaï Néroli Intense by Parfums de Nicolaï Maharanih Intense by Parfums de Nicolaï Maharadjah by Parfums de Nicolaï Odalisque by Parfums de Nicolaï Eau de Yuzu by Parfums de Nicolaï Kiss Me Tender by Parfums de Nicolaï Cuir Cuba Intense by Parfums de Nicolaï Le Temps d'Une Fête by Parfums de Nicolaï Week-End in Normandy / Week-End à Deauville (2011) by Parfums de Nicolaï