Eau sOleil by Parfums de Nicolaï
Eau sOleil is a perfume by Parfums de Nicolaï for women and men and was released in 2013. The scent is fresh-green. The production was apparently discontinued.

Top Notes Top NotesLemonLemon
White thymeWhite thyme
Heart Notes Heart NotesNeroliNeroli
JasmineJasmine
Ylang-ylangYlang-ylang
Orange blossom absoluteOrange blossom absolute
Base Notes Base NotesPatchouliPatchouli
GalbanumGalbanum
AmberAmber
MuskMusk

Submitted by Cassandra, last update on 26.08.2017.

What happened??
This was a blind buy, and an abysmal failure on me, and I can't figure out the reason why. Based on the notes and the many reviews I've read I should have loved it, or at least liked it, but I can't wear it at all. Every time I've tried I get something overpoweringly sweet and cloying. I can't discern any citrus, herbal or green notes. I can't find any trace of neroli or orange blossom. I think I get a bit of jasmine and ylang-ylang, but I'm not sure even of that. I feel like I've fallen into a barrel of the sweetest powder ever made mixed with marshmallow candy. I purchased it from a very reputable dealer that I use quite often, so I don't think I got a bad bottle. I guess it's a matter of my skin chemistry reacting very badly with this particular fragrance. It's disappointing, but I'll have to leave this one to the many who CAN wear and enjoy it.

Fabulous and Uplifting!
Eau sOleil goes on like an expensive after sun spray and smells divine. It has a beachy vibe, but not in the typical suntan lotion or sea salt way that we experience with other beachy scents. It is uplifting and happy; I just wish it lasted longer on my skin. As with many of the Parfums de Nicolai scents, it is very well blended. The petitgrain keeps the mix from being too terribly sweet - so this could definitely be worn by either sex. This is a true joy to wear - highly recommended, and I have to say a great niche house as well. I really love that they keep their prices lower.

Popular Parfums de Nicolaï

New York Intense by Parfums de Nicolaï New-York by Parfums de Nicolaï Sacrebleu Intense by Parfums de Nicolaï Patchouli Intense / Patchouli Homme (Eau de Parfum) by Parfums de Nicolaï Sacrebleu (Eau de Parfum) by Parfums de Nicolaï Vie de Château Intense by Parfums de Nicolaï Mimosaique by Parfums de Nicolaï Number One Intense by Parfums de Nicolaï Ambre Cashmere Intense by Parfums de Nicolaï L'Eau miXte by Parfums de Nicolaï Vanille Tonka by Parfums de Nicolaï Néroli Intense by Parfums de Nicolaï Maharanih Intense by Parfums de Nicolaï Maharadjah by Parfums de Nicolaï Odalisque by Parfums de Nicolaï Cap Néroli by Parfums de Nicolaï Eau de Yuzu by Parfums de Nicolaï Kiss Me Tender by Parfums de Nicolaï Cuir Cuba Intense by Parfums de Nicolaï Le Temps d'Une Fête by Parfums de Nicolaï