Number One Intense

Number One Intense by Parfums de Nicolaï
Number One Intense is a popular perfume by Parfums de Nicolaï for women. The release year is unknown. The scent is floral-chypre. The longevity is above-average. It is still in production.

Top Notes Top NotesGalbanum, Blackcurrant, Bergamot
Heart Notes Heart NotesJasmine, Orange blossom, Rose, Tuberose, Ylang-ylang, Iris
Base Notes Base NotesOakmoss, Sandalwood, Musk, Civet

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 29.12.2019.

Hubby Doesn't Love
My OH doesn't love this one, but I still had to have it. For one thing, it has sandalwood, my favorite wood; ambergris, my favorite animalic; and three of my favorite florals: jasmine, rose, orange blossom. I think the sharply dank tagetes brings the ambergris to the edge and the oakmoss only deepens things, but to me it works. My first sniff was an "oh yes!" intoxication. Green galbanum in the top note and black currant don't really tame the throbbing indoles of the florals amid the musty stank. Even though hubby took one sniff, said "nope" and walked away, I say "yes, yes, yes." Not sure about the longevity because I'm either anosmic to it already or my skin is drinking it, but this is a dry day. It's probably becoming a skin scent, but when I wait and re-sniff, I get to say, "oh yes!" again. More applause to Patricia Nicolaï for a fragrance that goes for power rather than mere prettiness.

by Lini33
by Lini33

Popular Parfums de Nicolaï

New York Intense by Parfums de Nicolaï New-York by Parfums de Nicolaï Sacrebleu Intense by Parfums de Nicolaï Sacrebleu (Eau de Parfum) by Parfums de Nicolaï Patchouli Intense / Patchouli Homme by Parfums de Nicolaï Vie de Château Intense by Parfums de Nicolaï Mimosaique by Parfums de Nicolaï L'Eau miXte by Parfums de Nicolaï Vanille Tonka by Parfums de Nicolaï Ambre Cashmere Intense by Parfums de Nicolaï Maharanih Intense by Parfums de Nicolaï Maharadjah by Parfums de Nicolaï Odalisque by Parfums de Nicolaï Le Temps d'Une Fête by Parfums de Nicolaï Kiss Me Tender by Parfums de Nicolaï Eau d'Été by Parfums de Nicolaï Week-End in Normandy / Week-End à Deauville (2011) by Parfums de Nicolaï Vie de Chateau by Parfums de Nicolaï Nicolaï pour Homme by Parfums de Nicolaï Cuir Cuba Intense by Parfums de Nicolaï