Angelys Pear by Parfums de Nicolaï
Angelys Pear is a new perfume by Parfums de Nicolaï for women and men and was released in 2020. The scent is fruity-powdery.

Top Notes Top NotesBergamot, Lemon, Grass, Blackcurrant
Heart Notes Heart NotesPear, Rose, Jasmine
Base Notes Base NotesPatchouli, Oakmoss, Musk

Submitted by OPomone, last update on 24.07.2020.

Annarosa
Angelys Pear v. Poirier d'un Soir. The smell is beautiful!
Juicy, overripe pears are the theme of this new fragrance creation by Nikolai.

The composition is not new. From the beginning it reminds me strongly of another fragrant pear dedication I already have in my possession - "Poirier d' un Soir" by Miller Harris. The same sweet, overripe pear juice on the verge of spoiling the fruit. If I didn't know what kind of scent I was wearing, I would have tapped on Poirier in the first second.

However, a direct comparison (but also an exact smelling) reveals fine but not unimportant differences. Where "Poirier" appears sweeter, stickier, darker, more chocolaty, where it presents itself as a dessert, "Angelys Pear" reveals itself as more airy, lighter, less sweet and only very discreetly chocolaty, as if the window had been opened and a lot of fresh air had been let in. The air is obviously a sea breeze and at the base the fragrance even seems interestingly light and salty.

I like "Angelys Pear" much better than "Poirier", which I bought blind and which often seems too dense, too much, too sticky to me. The "Poirier" likes the lightness and airiness that "Angelys Pear" brings. "Angelys Pear" seems to be much more wearable and interesting.

"Angelys Pear" has a great durability (all day) and a nice, rather mediocre airy sillage, it seems to me. So the scent is also suitable for the office
Anyway, I don't think the scent is new, but it's a good one (better than the original, if you can put it that way ;) ). Test it, if you like poirier...

Angelys Pear 2020 (NKNN)
• NICOLAÏ ANGELYS PEAR •

I also did a video review for this on YouTube. Angelys Pear is a recent release from Nicolai Parfumeur Createur. I have no prior experience with the house and I went into the wear blindly. Aside from the pear, I expected it to be a freshy, but I was pleasantly surprised. This is definitely fresh, but it's not a typical aquatic scent. You get the fruity pear, with a lot of florals and musk. There's even some civet and amber, giving a lot of depth and a slight warmth underneath the freshness from the pear. One of those florals is rose, but to my nose, it smells more like a nondescript floral accord. The musk gives it a bit of a traditional, classy aspect, while the fruitiness from the pear is very lifelike, although after a while, it's not so much clearly a pear scent anymore for me. As the top layer of brightness starts to fade, Angelys Pear becomes more of a fruity shampoo or even soap scent, which is very nice, but also leans really feminine in my opinion. In many ways, this reminded me of Zoologist's Hummingbird, which would probably be my #1 recommendation for women, and Angelys Pear isn't far behind. Speaking of Zoologist; combine Hummingbird with a bit of Panda (new formulation) and you might end up with something similar to this, as this has the mossy green and musk notes from the latter and it also comes across a bit damp and wet.

Angelys Pear remains smooth and fresh from start to finish and for some reason, probably just the shampoo vibe I get from it, but maybe also the dampness, or even cleaning products, it brings me back to the scent of large indoor swimming pools. Where you have the chlorined water and some humidity. Trust me, it's better than that sounds. So overall, this is interesting, well-crafted, solid performing. It's unisex, but definitely more on the feminine side, so I would recommend guys to really try this one out on their skin before considering a purchase •

BoBoChampBoBoChamp 137 days ago
A very soft and fresh fruity-floral Spring fragrance, balanced by a gentle earthy base. This fruity chypre is clearly very feminine...

by Slickadam
by Slickadam
by GewoonBB
by GewoonBB

Popular Parfums de Nicolaï

New York Intense by Parfums de Nicolaï New-York by Parfums de Nicolaï Sacrebleu Intense by Parfums de Nicolaï Sacrebleu (Eau de Parfum) by Parfums de Nicolaï Patchouli Intense / Patchouli Homme by Parfums de Nicolaï Vie de Château Intense by Parfums de Nicolaï Mimosaique by Parfums de Nicolaï L'Eau miXte by Parfums de Nicolaï Vanille Tonka by Parfums de Nicolaï Ambre Cashmere Intense by Parfums de Nicolaï Number One Intense by Parfums de Nicolaï Maharanih Intense by Parfums de Nicolaï Maharadjah by Parfums de Nicolaï Odalisque by Parfums de Nicolaï Le Temps d'Une Fête by Parfums de Nicolaï Kiss Me Tender by Parfums de Nicolaï Eau d'Été by Parfums de Nicolaï Week-End in Normandy / Week-End à Deauville (2011) by Parfums de Nicolaï Vie de Chateau by Parfums de Nicolaï Nicolaï pour Homme by Parfums de Nicolaï