Space Time 2019

Space Time by Paris Bleu
Space Time is a popular perfume by Paris Bleu for men and was released in 2019. The scent is sweet-spicy. The longevity is above-average. It is being marketed by SPPC (Sociéte Parisienne de Parfums et Cosmétiques).

Top Notes Top NotesLemonLemon LimeLime CinnamonCinnamon CardamomCardamom
Heart Notes Heart NotesAppleApple ThymeThyme AmberAmber CedarwoodCedarwood
Base Notes Base NotesVetiverVetiver TobaccoTobacco White muskWhite musk VanillaVanilla

Submitted by WiB, last update on 29.06.2022.

Uneternal
A fresh aquatic vanilla spice dream
Since I'm a fan of SPPC Paris Bleu fragrances, I blind ordered this one for just $10. The fragrance pyramid already sounded good, but I didn't expect much from such a cheap cologne. But, oh boy was I wrong. I don't know Paco Rabanne Pure XS but Space Time is definitely a smell you'd expect from a much more expensive perfume. If you like Spice Bomb, you'll probably like this one as well. Although they're different, they share some of the same notes like the citrus, cinnamon and tobacco.
Space Time is perfectly balanced and well thought through. It starts very fresh like woody spicy citrus tree and ends in a spicy aquatic vanilla. Its not overly sweet and well balanced with the cinnamon, tobacco and citrus notes. Longevity is very long, I can smell it on the next day on my clothes. Sillage is decent - not too strong after an hour. The bottle looks very nice, too. If you can grab this for cheap, get it!

Very long lasting
I hesitated to buy this perfume, because I have a similar perfume's scent which called Al Matino Skyline.
But the price is not the same, Space Time costs twice.
And I was not very satisfied with Al matino especially with the longevity.
Finally I came back to the shop and I bought it.
When I wear it, my wife was impreesd with the sillage, it was not the case for my other perfumes.

by Uneternal
by Uneternal

Popular by Paris Bleu

Aviator by Paris Bleu Author by Paris Bleu Parnasse by Paris Bleu Mondaine by Paris Bleu Diplomate pour Homme by Paris Bleu Windrider Energy by Paris Bleu Rich Man Aqua by Paris Bleu Chancellor by Paris Bleu Bridge by Paris Bleu Aviator Code by Paris Bleu Rich Man by Paris Bleu Armateur Silver Limited Edition by Paris Bleu Diplomate Extreme by Paris Bleu Traveller Earth by Paris Bleu Adage by Paris Bleu Club 401 by Paris Bleu Aviator Black Leather by Paris Bleu Diplomate by Paris Bleu Chess Black by Paris Bleu Candide by Paris Bleu