Can Can (2007) Eau de Parfum

Can Can (Eau de Parfum) by Paris Hilton

Can Can (Eau de Parfum) is a perfume by Paris Hilton for women and was released in 2007. The scent is sweet-fruity. It is being marketed by Perfumania Holdings.

Top Notes Top NotesClementine, Nectarine, Blackcurrant
Heart Notes Heart NotesOrange blossom, Orchid
Base Notes Base NotesAmber, Woods, Musk

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 26.11.2018.

5.0 5.0 5.0 6.0/10

Sugar Overdoze
This is a Hollywood version of a can-can dancer with pretty smile and bubbly blond curls. The fragrance is cute, flirty and playful. It is also super-sweet, so it is only for those who love sweet-tooth perfumes. The nectarine and blackcurrant fruits were processed to a state of a jam. Wild orchids are not so wild, but rather made of sugar. And the dry down smells more like a vanilla cake. I do prefer it to other celebrity scents though. It does smell synthetic, but not as loud and unpleasant as many other scents in this category. The scent is quite strong, but it only lasts on me a few hours.

If you like sugar bombs and are not looking for natural smelling perfume, I would recommend Can-Can. I think it provides good value for the money. Overall score 6/10.

Can Can
I don't find the scent itself to be horrible so to speak but I do have some issues with it. I find it overly sweet, cloying and headache inducing. The sweetness seems sharp and has a bit of a chemical undertone that annoys. Doesn't work for me at all!
5.0 5.0 5.0 7.0/10

Candy-sweet
This is one of those perfumes that I'm always procrastinating over. One day I'll love it and then the next time I try it, I'll change my mind.

This is definitely my favourite fragrance from Paris Hilton. Unlike her other perfumes, Can Can smells much more expensive and not as sickeningly sweet.

Although this fragrance is still candy-like and aimed at the teen market, there is something strangely addictive about this perfume. When you first spray it, it doesn't exactly sweep you off your feet, however you find yourself sniffing your wrist for the rest of the day and thinking how nice it smells.

The scent is really casual, girly and fun. The lasting power is also quite good.

Despite what other people think, I actually like the bottle design. In my opinion, simplicity is more. I also believe that the advertisement and theme inspired by the Moulin Rouge, suits this fragrance.

What keeps me from buying this is the synthetic drydown which smells like plastic on my skin. It's such a shame because I loved wearing Can Can for those first few hours.

I would recommend this fragrance to young girls or very feminine women who like their perfumes to be flirtatious, sweet and playful.

by NikkRouse10
by NikkRouse10
by Madkat
by Madkat

Popular Paris Hilton

Paris Hilton (Eau de Parfum) by Paris Hilton Fairy Dust by Paris Hilton Can Can (Eau de Parfum) by Paris Hilton Tease by Paris Hilton Paris Hilton for Men by Paris Hilton Dazzle by Paris Hilton Just Me by Paris Hilton Just Me for Men by Paris Hilton Passport In Paris (Eau de Toilette) by Paris Hilton Heiress (Eau de Parfum) by Paris Hilton Siren by Paris Hilton Passport In South Beach (Eau de Toilette) by Paris Hilton Passport In Tokyo by Paris Hilton Heir by Paris Hilton Gold Rush (Eau de Parfum) by Paris Hilton Passport In St. Moritz by Paris Hilton Gold Rush Man by Paris Hilton Rosé Rush (Eau de Parfum) by Paris Hilton Platinum Rush by Paris Hilton With Love (Eau de Parfum) by Paris Hilton