Fairy Dust (2008)

Fairy Dust by Paris Hilton
Bottle Design Brandonology / Parlux

Fairy Dust is a perfume by Paris Hilton for women and was released in 2008. The scent is floral-sweet. It was last marketed by Perfumania Holdings.

Top Notes Top NotesOrange blossom, Peony, Prosecco
Heart Notes Heart NotesGardenia, Peach, Waterlily
Base Notes Base NotesMusk, Patchouli, Vanilla

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 01.04.2019.

8.0/10

Gardenia floral
Fairy dust is a beautiful gardenia scent. I'm not crazy about peony (impresses me as synthetic or cheap) but I tolerate it in many fragrances because it mixes well with other florals. Peony is not overdone in this one. I really can't pick out the orange blossom. If I had to guess I would think jasmine is in here somewhere but it isn't listed in the notes. The peach lends sweetness without being singled out and the base of vanilla, patchouli, and musk gives it the soft powdery dry down that makes me like this so much. Some people have noticed a dirty or dusty smell and I'm sure this is coming from the patchouli/musk combination as I am picking up on that ever so slightly but not in significant amount. To me this is her best fragrance that I have tried so far. Now I am picking up the vanilla after 20 minutes. I really like this one.
5.0 5.0 7.5 5.0/10

Rather insipid
Ridiculous name I must say. One would think Paris Hilton was a role-model for young girls. I think not! Despite the advert being aimed at the younger sector of the market, Fairy Dust could quite possibly be worn by people of all ages. I do think it smells like Juicy Couture, which is a damn shame.

I find Fairy Dust a watered-down white floral with a fruity and sweet peach note. The overall blend is not terrible, but I find it bland and insipid. In fact the scent is quite generic.

The peach note is sometimes pleasantly fizzy and blends well with the gardenia and orange blossom, but most of the time I don't even notice the scent. It has a habit of falling under the radar. I expected this fragrance to drydown to something clean and soapy, however all it did was turn musky on my skin.

Paris Hilton and her army of fragrances aren't for me. I'm not terribly impressed with any of them, with Can Can being the only scent I found mildly reasonable. I would still fork-out the money for the original Juicy Couture over and above the cheaper Fairy Dust.
2.5 10.0 7.5 10.0/10

Fairy Dust Paris Hilton
Love the Perfume But Can't Stand
Her. first spray a burst of To Me
there's a note missing Pineapple
then in a couple of minutes it's heart
falls down to a creamy feel mixed
with Green Tea it's very intoxicating

by Madkat
by Madkat

Popular Paris Hilton

Paris Hilton (Eau de Parfum) by Paris Hilton Fairy Dust by Paris Hilton Can Can (Eau de Parfum) by Paris Hilton Tease by Paris Hilton Paris Hilton for Men by Paris Hilton Dazzle by Paris Hilton Just Me by Paris Hilton Just Me for Men by Paris Hilton Passport In Paris (Eau de Toilette) by Paris Hilton Heiress (Eau de Parfum) by Paris Hilton Siren by Paris Hilton Passport In South Beach (Eau de Toilette) by Paris Hilton Passport In Tokyo by Paris Hilton Heir by Paris Hilton Gold Rush (Eau de Parfum) by Paris Hilton Passport In St. Moritz by Paris Hilton Gold Rush Man by Paris Hilton Rosé Rush (Eau de Parfum) by Paris Hilton Platinum Rush by Paris Hilton With Love (Eau de Parfum) by Paris Hilton