Just Me for Men (2006)

Just Me for Men by Paris Hilton

Just Me for Men is a perfume by Paris Hilton for men and was released in 2006. The scent is fresh-aquatic. It is being marketed by Perfumania Holdings.

Top Notes Top NotesBlueberry, Grass, Lime, Tangerine, Citruses
Heart Notes Heart NotesLotus, Nutmeg, Frankincense
Base Notes Base NotesAmber, Oakmoss, Woods, Musk, Patchouli

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 23.10.2019.

7.0 7.0 7.0 7.0/10

Aqua di Hilton
A bitter fresh marine aromatic with a semi synthetic feel attached to it. Quite pungent opening, haven't been able to finish a 50ml bottle in 6 years. By no means I'm saying it's bad but I find it boring and a bit irritating, not a fan of Aqua di Gio either, both feel generic and dull to my nose. maybe it's the way my skin react with fragrances or what my nose is able to detect in different compositions but I've never been a fan of popular - people's choice fragrances. Same here, overall, decent fresh aquatic with an emphasis on lime -on my skin at least.
5.0 7.0 6.0 9.0/10

Like a fresh breeze from the 1990s
This could easily be my signature scent. It's not the best fragrance I've smelled but there's something here... This is not a fragrance that makes you smell yourself nose to skin — this is more like your favourite jacket that works just like it should and fits you just perfectly.

Resemblance to Acqua di Gio is noticeable but Just Me for Men is sweeter. It also lasts longer than AdG. If you want that AdG masculinity just choose Acqua di Gio Profumo over AdG — smells even better than the original and lasts forever.

But enough of AdG. Just Me for Men is very '90s. I'm pretty sure you will have an even stronger opinion if you were born between let's say 1977 and 1987. I'm pretty sure my generation (I'm 1978) generally smells like this. At least in my country where Axe (also known as Lynx) was a big thing in the late 1990s. This takes me back to big outdoor festivals or just a Friday night out. Smell of hair gel, booze mixed with sharp smelling fruity softdrinks, cigarette butts, hair spray, smoke... It's mouth-watering, refreshing like just opened grape soda can, shamelessly synthetic, and at times the sweetnes makes my teeth hurt... in a good way. :D It's funny but somehow the smell reminds me of Wella High Hair spraying gel that I had in ~1997.

Speaking of that, I don't know what's wrong with the sprayer of my bottle. It's like it's stuck and sprays just little bursts. But it doesn't leak past the cap so maybe it's supposed to be that way?

What more can I say... Jean-Louis Grauby delivers! If you are older generation with Tabac and Old Spice with you, this might smell too "youthful" to you. If you are younger generation with 1 Million and Invictus this might smell dated to you, like something only your dad wears. :D

Hot days of summer or gym and I'll be pumping heavy on the trigger!

Edit 2018: This is my signature scent. For sure.
7.5 7.5 5.0 7.0/10

Exactly like Gio
This one is alternate for Acqua Gio , and this is bit strong in the opening and it projects very well and longevity up to 5 to 6 hours. Good alternate for GIO. This one will attract women.

by Michael
by Michael
by Acamara
by Acamara

Popular Paris Hilton

Paris Hilton (Eau de Parfum) by Paris Hilton Fairy Dust by Paris Hilton Can Can (Eau de Parfum) by Paris Hilton Tease by Paris Hilton Paris Hilton for Men by Paris Hilton Dazzle by Paris Hilton Just Me by Paris Hilton Passport In Paris (Eau de Toilette) by Paris Hilton Heiress (Eau de Parfum) by Paris Hilton Siren by Paris Hilton Passport In South Beach (Eau de Toilette) by Paris Hilton Passport In Tokyo by Paris Hilton Heir by Paris Hilton Gold Rush (Eau de Parfum) by Paris Hilton Gold Rush Man by Paris Hilton Passport In St. Moritz by Paris Hilton Rosé Rush (Eau de Parfum) by Paris Hilton Platinum Rush by Paris Hilton With Love (Eau de Parfum) by Paris Hilton Paris Hilton Anniversary Edition by Paris Hilton