Paris Hilton (2005)Eau de Parfum

Paris Hilton (Eau de Parfum) by Paris Hilton

Paris Hilton (Eau de Parfum) is a perfume by Paris Hilton for women and was released in 2005. The scent is fruity-sweet. It is being marketed by Parlux.

Top Notes Top NotesApple, Lily-of-the-valley, Ozone, Peach nectar
Heart Notes Heart NotesFreesia, Jasmine, Mimosa, Tuberose
Base Notes Base NotesOakmoss, Musk, Pheromones, Sandalwood, Ylang-ylang

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 02.05.2020.

The early 2000s...
that was my time, when I was young, naive and thought I knew what life was all about. Now, 15 years later, of course, I think the same thing, but with the knowledge that my 15 years older self will turn a blind eye to such an assumption in 2035.
2005, the year of birth of this fragrance from the then omnipresent and polarizing Paris Hilton, was for me the year of departure into a new phase of my life. My life has been on an orderly path so far, I was a model student, spent the afternoons either in the stable or studying, it would never have occurred to me to comply with the requests of my classmates to go through the nights or attend some party. These were grown-up things, bad things that didn't interest me, that almost scared me.
And then there was this boy next door with whom I fell madly in love. I spent the whole summer of 2005 trying to please him. But he paid no attention to me. I tried to convince him with my appearance, suddenly blow-drying my hair every day, with my words, which should look especially cool and last but not least, with my fragrance : Paris Hilton
According to the popular girls' magazines, it should have an aphrodisiac effect, convince every man (or rather boys) that he belongs to one. I was desperate, really, I gave myself up to convince this one person of me and...failed.
When I think back to that time now, I have to smile and admit that it was somehow exciting. The pink glasses, with which one likes to look back into the past, make everything seem more colourful than it actually was for me at that time.
Today I am glad that this boy was not convinced by the sweet honeydew melon paired with fresh peach. Even the lily of the valley, which slowly pushed into the foreground, could not win him over. Maybe it was too much, because in my opinion the silage was extreme. But maybe I just used too much, because what can I say, at 15 I lived according to the motto: A lot helps a lot :D

Paris Hilton is a girls' fragrance, light and carefree, fresh and sweet at the same time. It is strongly reminiscent of a drugstore fragrance, but is not as aggressively fruity as most "star scents". The fruity and sweet notes of melon (although not listed) and peach present in the top note gradually evolve into a powdery, gentle sweetness of lily of the valley.
The fragrance is pleasant, fragrant for most of us, but it leaves a lot to be desired in terms of character. Just for those girls who haven't found their "I" as I did then.

Could have been great
I was hesitant to try this perfume because of the D-list "celeb" tied to it. However, based on reviews elsewhere, coupled with an unbelievable price, it was worth a try ... and a sample became a purchase.

In an era of fragrances that are frequently too candy-like or too floral for me, this perfume is a delight. It can span seasons and is wearable on all days but the most extreme (too hot, too cold, too humid, etc.). I put it in the category of "safe," when you're neither sure of what to wear nor sure who you might offend (by fragrance). Safe from Paris? Yes. LOL

Unfortunately, it wasn't a keeper. I suffered from the dreaded headaches brought on by wearing this fragrance. It's a pleasant fragrance but terribly synthetic & low quality.

Had I kept the bottle, I would have scratched the name off the bottle - well, I tried - it didn't work. :p

Headache Oh lala
Whound anybody like have a hot cup of Cappuchino toppled with Fruits.
gives this vibe coffee and fruits
it has to grow on me before i like it or hate it but the only thing i love is the perfume design it reminds me if Doris Day whound wore if she was making on of those bedroom farses of the late 1950's in Paris Very French Looking
2.5

Paris Hilton's first fragrance
I received this perfume as a gift for my 18th birthday, and admittedly I was not a fan. It's an odd fragrance in that it doesn't smell citrusy or sour, yet it isn't sweet either. It's more of a tart-like floral.

I have tried to like this scent, even forcing myself to wear it on various occasions. In some ways it reminds me of halved peaches in a can. Not something that I aspire to smell like. Many reviewers compare Paris Hilton to Ralph by Ralph Lauren. I can also detect some similarities between them, having owned them both in the past.

The lasting power is quite good, and the sillage average. I suppose Paris Hilton is rather refreshing and clean smelling, so I don't doubt that it will appeal to some. If I had to recommend this perfume, I would suggest it to teens seeing that it is inexpensive and fruity.

by Agrafena
by IIespresso
by Fragrance01
by Fragrance01

Popular Paris Hilton

Gold Rush Man by Paris Hilton Just Me for Men by Paris Hilton Fairy Dust by Paris Hilton Gold Rush (Eau de Parfum) by Paris Hilton Can Can (Eau de Parfum) by Paris Hilton Tease by Paris Hilton Paris Hilton for Men by Paris Hilton Dazzle by Paris Hilton Passport In South Beach (Eau de Toilette) by Paris Hilton Platinum Rush by Paris Hilton Passport In Paris (Eau de Toilette) by Paris Hilton Heiress (Eau de Parfum) by Paris Hilton Siren by Paris Hilton Just Me by Paris Hilton Passport In Tokyo by Paris Hilton Heir by Paris Hilton Passport In St. Moritz by Paris Hilton