Paris Hilton (2005) Eau de Parfum

Paris Hilton (Eau de Parfum) by Paris Hilton

Paris Hilton (Eau de Parfum) is a perfume by Paris Hilton for women and was released in 2005. The scent is fruity-sweet. It is being marketed by Perfumania Holdings.

Top Notes Top NotesFrosted apple, Lily-of-the-valley, Ozone, Peach nectar
Heart Notes Heart NotesFreesia, Jasmine, Mimosa, Tuberose
Base Notes Base NotesOakmoss, Musk, Pheromones, Sandalwood, Ylang-ylang

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 08.04.2019

5.0/10

Could have been great
I was hesitant to try this perfume because of the D-list "celeb" tied to it. However, based on reviews elsewhere, coupled with an unbelievable price, it was worth a try ... and a sample became a purchase.

In an era of fragrances that are frequently too candy-like or too floral for me, this perfume is a delight. It can span seasons and is wearable on all days but the most extreme (too hot, too cold, too humid, etc.). I put it in the category of "safe," when you're neither sure of what to wear nor sure who you might offend (by fragrance). Safe from Paris? Yes. LOL

Unfortunately, it wasn't a keeper. I suffered from the dreaded headaches brought on by wearing this fragrance. It's a pleasant fragrance but terribly synthetic & low quality.

Had I kept the bottle, I would have scratched the name off the bottle - well, I tried - it didn't work. :p
10.0 10.0 7.5 3.0/10

Headache Oh lala
Whound anybody like have a hot cup of Cappuchino toppled with Fruits.
gives this vibe coffee and fruits
it has to grow on me before i like it or hate it but the only thing i love is the perfume design it reminds me if Doris Day whound wore if she was making on of those bedroom farses of the late 1950's in Paris Very French Looking
5.0 5.0 2.5 4.0/10

Paris Hilton's first fragrance
I received this perfume as a gift for my 18th birthday, and admittedly I was not a fan. It's an odd fragrance in that it doesn't smell citrusy or sour, yet it isn't sweet either. It's more of a tart-like floral.

I have tried to like this scent, even forcing myself to wear it on various occasions. In some ways it reminds me of halved peaches in a can. Not something that I aspire to smell like. Many reviewers compare Paris Hilton to Ralph by Ralph Lauren. I can also detect some similarities between them, having owned them both in the past.

The lasting power is quite good, and the sillage average. I suppose Paris Hilton is rather refreshing and clean smelling, so I don't doubt that it will appeal to some. If I had to recommend this perfume, I would suggest it to teens seeing that it is inexpensive and fruity.

by ChatonNoir
by ChatonNoir
by IIespresso
by IIespresso
by Fragrance01
by Fragrance01

Popular Paris Hilton

Paris Hilton (Eau de Parfum) by Paris Hilton Fairy Dust by Paris Hilton Can Can (Eau de Parfum) by Paris Hilton Tease by Paris Hilton Paris Hilton for Men by Paris Hilton Dazzle by Paris Hilton Just Me by Paris Hilton Just Me for Men by Paris Hilton Passport In Paris (Eau de Toilette) by Paris Hilton Heiress (Eau de Parfum) by Paris Hilton Siren by Paris Hilton Passport In South Beach (Eau de Toilette) by Paris Hilton Passport In Tokyo by Paris Hilton Heir by Paris Hilton Gold Rush (Eau de Parfum) by Paris Hilton Passport In St. Moritz by Paris Hilton Gold Rush Man by Paris Hilton With Love (Eau de Parfum) by Paris Hilton Paris Hilton Anniversary Edition by Paris Hilton Rosé Rush by Paris Hilton