Siren by Paris Hilton

Siren is a perfume by Paris Hilton for women and was released in 2009. The scent is fruity-floral. It is being marketed by Perfumania Holdings.

Honorine Blanc

Top Notes Top NotesApricot nectar, Frangipani, Mandarin
Heart Notes Heart NotesHoneysuckle, Coconut orchid, Waterlily
Base Notes Base NotesMusk, Sandalwood, Vanilla

Submitted by Kankuro, last update on 12.02.2018.

7.5 2.5 2.5 6.0/10

Light fruity floral
I get a nice but very light scent with Siren. I can pick out the apricot and honeysuckle easily, the vanilla makes it sweet and a touch creamy without being sugary sweet. Dries down to a pretty common vanilla, sandalwood and musk. Siren is very casual but it is 'blah' to me, too safe. It won't offend anyone but probably won't get noticed by anyone either.

The throw is low to none, I used 10-12 sprays and after the first 20 minutes I had to touch my nose to my skin to smell it. Longevity was weak as it was gone in less than 2 hours on me.

The bottle looks like they tried too hard and failed.. I'm not sure if they where trying for a mermaid shape, with the head, shoulders, and twisted tail, or if the lines are supposed to make it look like a shell.
5.0 5.0 4.0/10

Cheap knock-off of Viva La Juicy
Firstly, this is an incredibly ugly bottle. It doesn't look modern at all, it sort of reminds me of the bottles of cheap, unknown brand fragrances of the mid 90's.

Casting aside my opinions on the bottle design, the scent itself is not any more impressive. It's true, Paris Hilton fragrances just seem to be cheap knock-off versions of popular, big brand scents.

Showing many similarities to Viva La Juicy by Juicy Couture, these Paris Hilton fragrances just embarass me for trying them in the first place. However I must say that I did actually like Viva La Juicy, whereas this cheaper version is almost repulsive.

My own father described Siren well, "Did she bottle her own piss?"

I can't see how Paris Hilton could put her name to this strong, sickly sweet, fruity and at some times bitter fragrance.

by Madkat
by Madkat

Popular Paris Hilton

Paris Hilton (Eau de Parfum) by Paris Hilton Fairy Dust by Paris Hilton Can Can (Eau de Parfum) by Paris Hilton Tease by Paris Hilton Paris Hilton for Men by Paris Hilton Dazzle by Paris Hilton Just Me by Paris Hilton Just Me for Men by Paris Hilton Passport In Paris (Eau de Toilette) by Paris Hilton Heiress (Eau de Parfum) by Paris Hilton Siren by Paris Hilton Passport In South Beach (Eau de Toilette) by Paris Hilton Passport In Tokyo by Paris Hilton Heir by Paris Hilton Gold Rush (Eau de Parfum) by Paris Hilton Passport In St. Moritz by Paris Hilton Gold Rush Man by Paris Hilton Rosé Rush (Eau de Parfum) by Paris Hilton Platinum Rush by Paris Hilton With Love (Eau de Parfum) by Paris Hilton