Red Amber 2012

Red Amber by Pascal Morabito
8.1 / 10 19 Ratings
Red Amber is a popular perfume by Pascal Morabito for men and was released in 2012. The scent is woody-spicy. It is being marketed by New Deal.

Main accords

Fragrance Pyramid

Top Notes Top Notes AppleApple PepperPepper Mandarin orangeMandarin orange
Heart Notes Heart Notes ChiliChili Elemi resinElemi resin GeraniumGeranium
Base Notes Base Notes VetiverVetiver Tonka beanTonka bean WoodsWoods AmberAmber

Submitted by Michael, last update on 16.04.2022.

2 in-depth fragrance descriptions

Shines in cold winter
I have bought it in hot summer, because the lower price. And it repulsed me a bit. Generic citrus-ambery-resin with sweet notes. But when the temperatures drops significant, this one warms my scents. Not one of my tops choices, but good enough to not regret the purchase. The performance is average, so i spray heavier for decent results of 7-8 hours. Bottle is good, doesn`t take a lot of space on shelf. Cap is on premium side - woody. Atomiser is also good.
Nice one, but probably i will not repurchase.

Very helpful Review 7
You still can find inexpensive amber treasures
With my "AmberScent" Parfumo alias, it is easy to understand that I am a sucker for all the perfumes with "amber" in its name, or with strong notes ambery ingredients. And I am not easy to satisfy because as I have more than twenty amber fragrances and tested more than one hundred, I am rather difficult to please whan amber scents are at stake.
Last week I bought two inexpensive and very fromdifferent amber perfumes:
- Pascal Morabito Red Amber and Zara Black Amber EDP.
I liked the Zara perfume very much but my findings will became a text opinion later in 2019. Both of them are very good indeed but I promised somebody to make this review first, so let's start with amber in red an leave amber in black for later.
My surprise started before the first whif. Out of the box, I admired a very elegant bottle with a cubic wood lid.
After two spatters, I got a tangerine or spicy orange opening, quite unlike any that has an orange smell that I aware of, but nevertheless very agreable. The scent catches our attention and make us demand for more.
Some moments later you are blessed with an alluring elemi and cardamom accord.
In the first and second stages of development, you experience an almost unique aroma. If you like amber fragrances you will love this. Before the drydown, this fragrance only makes me associate a respectable similarity with Amouage's Memoir Man.
The drydown is a bit less unusual, with an amber background framing an agreement of dark woods and tonka. However, it is also a very pleasant drydown, but now sweeter than the Amouage perfume, and therefore less similar.
You may expect an average longevity of six hours with two sprays and a sillage of a bit more than one arm lenght ,with one hour and a half of projection.
This fragrance turns out to have a giant value for money as it is quite an inexpensive one; on top of this low price, magnific masculine and unique juice, you get also a top notch presentation worthy of the front row in any shelf.
I do recommend it!

2 short views on the fragrance
Herkules762Herkules762 1 year ago
I feel like sitting in a smoky finnish sauna. Pretty good choice at a windy damp day.
AmberScentAmberScent 4 years ago
This fragrance has a giant value for money as it is quite inexpensive, but with a magnificent and seductive elemi amber scent. I recommend!

Pie Chart Radar Chart

Images

4 fragrance photos of the community

Popular by Pascal Morabito

Or Black (1981) (Eau de Toilette) by Pascal Morabito Or Noir by Pascal Morabito Black Agent by Pascal Morabito Or Black (2014) by Pascal Morabito Grey Quartz by Pascal Morabito Noir by Pascal Morabito Perle Précieuse by Pascal Morabito Bois & Vetiver by Pascal Morabito Lady in Red by Pascal Morabito Perle pour Elle by Pascal Morabito Pure Perle by Pascal Morabito Dogon by Pascal Morabito Platinum Edition Oud by Pascal Morabito Perle Verte by Pascal Morabito Black Granit by Pascal Morabito Bois & Pluie by Pascal Morabito Perle d'Argent by Pascal Morabito Gold Edition Oud by Pascal Morabito Bois & Or by Pascal Morabito Perle Royale by Pascal Morabito