Red Amber by Pascal Morabito
Red Amber (Pascal Morabito)

Red Amber is a perfume by Pascal Morabito for men and was released in 2012. The scent is woody-citrusy. It is being marketed by New Deal.

Violaine Collas

Geranium, Mandarin, Tonka bean, Woods, Elemi resin, Black pepper

Submitted by Michael, last update on 30.12.2018

Bottle 9.0/10 Sillage 6.0/10 Longevity 7.0/10 Scent 8.5/10
You still can find inexpensive amber treasures
With my "AmberScent" Parfumo alias, it is easy to understand that I am a sucker for all the perfumes with "amber" in its name, or with strong notes ambery ingredients. And I am not easy to satisfy because as I have more than twenty amber fragrances and tested more than one hundred, I am rather difficult to please whan amber scents are at stake.
Last week I bought two inexpensive and very fromdifferent amber perfumes:
- Pascal Morabito Red Amber and Zara Black Amber EDP.
I liked the Zara perfume very much but my findings will became a text opinion later in 2019. Both of them are very good indeed but I promised somebody to make this review first, so let's start with amber in red an leave amber in black for later.
My surprise started before the first whif. Out of the box, I admired a very elegant bottle with a cubic wood lid.
After two spatters, I got a tangerine or spicy orange opening, quite unlike any that has an orange smell that I aware of, but nevertheless very agreable. The scent catches our attention and make us demand for more.
Some moments later you are blessed with an alluring elemi and cardamom accord.
In the first and second stages of development, you experience an almost unique aroma. If you like amber fragrances you will love this. Before the drydown, this fragrance only makes me associate a respectable similarity with Amouage's Memoir Man.
The drydown is a bit less unusual, with an amber background framing an agreement of dark woods and tonka. However, it is also a very pleasant drydown, but now sweeter than the Amouage perfume, and therefore less similar.
You may expect an average longevity of six hours with two sprays and a sillage of a bit more than one arm lenght ,with one hour and a half of projection.
This fragrance turns out to have a giant value for money as it is quite an inexpensive one; on top of this low price, magnific masculine and unique juice, you get also a top notch presentation worthy of the front row in any shelf.
I do recommend it!

AmberScent 55 days ago
This fragrance has a giant value for money as it is quite inexpensive, but with a magnificent and seductive elemi amber scent. I recommend!+2
Bottle 9.0
Sillage 6.0
Longevity 7.0
Scent 8.5

Popular Pascal Morabito

Or Black (1981) (Eau de Toilette) by Pascal Morabito Or Noir by Pascal Morabito Or Black (2014) by Pascal Morabito Black Agent by Pascal Morabito Lady in Red by Pascal Morabito Bois & Or by Pascal Morabito Perle d'Argent by Pascal Morabito Bois & Vetiver by Pascal Morabito Perle Royale by Pascal Morabito Pure Perle by Pascal Morabito Pluie de Perles by Pascal Morabito Perle Précieuse by Pascal Morabito Perle pour Elle by Pascal Morabito Passion Mediterranee - Beach by Pascal Morabito Dogon by Pascal Morabito Perle de Nuit by Pascal Morabito Or Star by Pascal Morabito Grey Quartz by Pascal Morabito Or Dream by Pascal Morabito Or Boreal by Pascal Morabito