Design for Men (Cologne) by Paul Sebastian

Design for Men Cologne

ChicoRoch1
18.03.2022 - 09:46 PM
Helpful Review

A hidden gem gone from our lives

An unusual fragrant treasure that has been taken away but no matter thats what the internet is for. A sharp citrusy compliment driven unsung hero that will grace any man's shelf. I like this as a fresh scent it has good longevity. The component notes have some similarities with Cartiers Pasha, and to my nose they belong in the same family. Soicy fresh scents that straddle the line between a Chypre and a Citrus fantasy. It's more of a feel good scent than one to make a serious statement. But i like having it in my collection for the upcoming warmer weather

Latest Reviews

ChicoRoch1ChicoRoch1 14 days ago
Pour Monsieur (Eau de Toilette Concentrée) - Chanel

Pour Monsieur (Eau de Toilette Concentrée) Classic fragrance
I'm sorry to say I'm a moron who doesn't pay attention sometimes. I wrote a review for this fragrance already but I did it on the EDT version and not the Concentree. Truthfully I don't feel like rewriting it so to see my comments about this fragrance...

ChicoRoch1ChicoRoch1 14 days ago
Pour Monsieur (Eau de Toilette) / A Gentleman's Cologne / For Men - Chanel

Pour Monsieur (Eau de Toilette) / A Gentleman's Cologne / For Men Classic of epic proportions
This fragrance was launched in 1955. This fragrance also had a couple different names over the years. A couple of these names are Cologne for Men and Chanel, A Gentleman's Cologne to name two. This one, however, is called Pour Monsieur...