Paul Smith Women (2000)

Paul Smith Women by Paul Smith
Bottle Design Sophie Hicks

Paul Smith Women is a perfume by Paul Smith for women and was released in 2000. The scent is floral-fruity. It is being marketed by Inter Parfums.

Arthur Burnham

Top Notes Top NotesBergamot, Clementine, Green pear, Pink pepper, Blackcurrant
Heart Notes Heart NotesFreesia, Geranium, Green tea, Lily-of-the-valley
Base Notes Base NotesMusk, Patchouli, Tonka bean, Vetiver, Cedarwood

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 27.01.2020.

Encore !
Some time ago there were the English Weeks near Kstadt - and that's where I tried the Paul Smith fragrances for the first time - and I was quite taken with them.
In addition the fair prices are pleasing.

A customer emptied the entire table of offers - and I hurried to get hold of a bottle, because the lady was making a mess.

It was Paul Smith Rose - and I enjoyed the "carved" scent.

Today I received from my charming fragrance dealer Women as an encore.

Now I would like to call capo, because I like the scent very much.

Here, too, the strangely unlisted rose note appeals to me - it blends perfectly with the tea.
The currant appears fresh and fruity - as if it had just been picked.
Flowery notes mix in - and the fragrance remains bright and clear thanks to pear and clementine.
Tonka sweetly rounds off the friendly women - and vetiver adds substance without heaviness.

This beautiful fragrance is more than worth its price.

Paul Smith is a worthwhile insider tip.
I will continue to keep an eye on this label

Awesomeness
Paul Smith Women could be for men too.
Paul Smith wears much differently on paper than on my skin. On my skin, the vetiver & cedar are very prominent,and the florals are barely there -- qualities that I like ... alot. I would classify PS as a woody scent on me, not a floral, and possibly unisex.

The first spray is very much like Aqua Velva ... astringent men's aftershave. It starts a tad citrusy and heads straight to the base, which develops quickly. I can not pick out individual floral notes but they are there in the background, florals notes similar to PS London without all the powder. Lasts a long time (8+ hours) but not a lot of projection after the initial Aqua Velva blast.

I don't get the powdery notes that other reviewers mention at other sites. PS powdery on paper? Maybe somewhat. PS powdery on me? No, not at all. PS _London_ powdery? Yes. Perhaps those other reviewers are actually sniffing PS London, not PS Women?

The bottle is beautiful in its simplicity.

I avoid strong florals and overt girly scents. Not surprisingly, I like PS. However, I love PS London which is a modern oriental powder bomb.

20 Jun 2010

Popular Paul Smith

Paul Smith London for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Paul Smith Paul Smith Men (Eau de Toilette) by Paul Smith Paul Smith Rose by Paul Smith Paul Smith Man (Eau de Toilette) by Paul Smith Portrait for Men by Paul Smith Extreme Men (Eau de Toilette) by Paul Smith Story (Eau de Toilette) by Paul Smith Paul Smith London for Women by Paul Smith Extreme Women by Paul Smith Paul Smith London for Men (Eau de Parfum) by Paul Smith Cologne by Paul Smith Paul Smith Floral by Paul Smith Optimistic for Men by Paul Smith Sunshine Edition for Men by Paul Smith Paul Smith Man 2 (Eau de Toilette) by Paul Smith Optimistic for Women by Paul Smith Paul Smith Rose Summer Edition 2011 by Paul Smith Hello You! by Paul Smith Essential by Paul Smith Extreme Sport (Eau de Toilette) by Paul Smith