Bleu by Paul & Joe
Bleu is a perfume by Paul & Joe for women and was released in 2003. The scent is sweet-spicy. The production was apparently discontinued.

Pierre Bourdon

MyrrhMyrrh
PatchouliPatchouli
SandalwoodSandalwood
VanillaVanilla

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 13.01.2019.

An Imposter in the Shalimar Shrine
I have known Shalimar since the sixties. My last affair with Guerlain was Samsara and it was a mesalliance. Obviously my skin was cheap trade to Sammy. 'Bleu' then, moth to a flame. Had to try. Housework and gardening forced me into the shower early in the evening. Fresh as a daisy Bleu got it's second outing with me in PJs. I pushed 'The Lincoln Lawyer' into the machine and got absorbed in the movie. About three quarters of the way through and with the heat of the projector in the room I felt a woman push past me. She reeked of Samsara and having completely forgotten that I had put anything on I started looking for the apparition. I started thinking of the classic scene from 'The Uninvited' where the french doors fly open and the scent of Mimosa floods the room. Of course it was me. 'Who you gonna call?'
I cannot explain why it was Samsara that sprang to mind. Perhaps it was more recent in my memory and they do share a great many notes. Bleu is, however, a homage to Shalimar, not Samsara. Did Pierre Bourdon find the Shamilar shrine or did he find Guerlainade? As with Shalimar give Bleu time to macerate on your pulse points, there's a world of difference.

by Milou
by Milou

Popular Paul & Joe

Blanc by Paul & Joe Fragrance Rollerball (001) by Paul & Joe Fragrance Rollerball (002) by Paul & Joe Fragrance Rollerball (003) by Paul & Joe Fragrance Mist by Paul & Joe Fragrance Hair & Body Mist by Paul & Joe