Radiant

Radiant by Pecksniff's
Radiant is a perfume by Pecksniff's for women. The release year is unknown. The scent is green-floral. The production was apparently discontinued.

BergamotBergamot LemonLemon LavenderLavender VervainVervain

Submitted by Friedaherz, last update on 16.04.2019.

Shiney and Bright
My sister bought me this one from a 'last orders' type of shop. I have had it for a few years and just never got into it, didn't know what to make of it especially when trying it after a few days of wearing a heavy hitter such as Aromatics Elixir or Mon Parfum Cherie par Camille, or virtually any of the Arabian Style.

I still don't know what to make of it but it is a perfume that I have decided is a good one to wear around people who are not into perfume i.e. those whose unfamiliarity with some of the less well known smells is likely to make them whince as I walk past.

Even looking at the notes given here I can't really make it out and the best I can come up with is that it kind of smells like lemon verbena and lavender soap but even that is not all that good a description as it is very soapy so the verbena and lavender are rather indistinct. Occasionally it has a sherberty feel to it and of all things a little touch of sweet melon. Not an overtly lemon fragrance nor a definite lavender it's more like a strongly fragranced soap such as the Bronnley original but not so in your face as the Bronnley lemons (which I love). Straight out of the bottle this is really rude and in your face but that dissipates in a few minutes. I get the mearest touch of woodiness after a couple of hours once the soapyness has died down.

It's hot and sultry here at the moment so I am finding this soap like fragrance which smells clean and musky fits the bill.

I don't know if it is the weather but I don't find this powerfully strong which means I am enjoying being able to spray on my legs, arms, and into my hair without causing my son to volunteer his critique of my perfume application method. Doesn't have much projection and doesn't leave more than a light trail.

Altogether a sweet summer scent, shiney and bright.

by Delphi
by Delphi

Popular by Pecksniff's

Professional by Pecksniff's Classic by Pecksniff's Active by Pecksniff's Chypre Green by Pecksniff's Charismatic by Pecksniff's Cashmere by Pecksniff's Floriental by Pecksniff's Classic Chypre by Pecksniff's Graceful by Pecksniff's Oriental Amber by Pecksniff's Alluring by Pecksniff's Citrine by Pecksniff's Mistraal by Pecksniff's Argentum by Pecksniff's Oriental Woody by Pecksniff's Enchanting by Pecksniff's White Floral by Pecksniff's Natural Floral by Pecksniff's Tompion by Pecksniff's Loden by Pecksniff's