Luna by Penhaligon's

Luna is a popular perfume by Penhaligon's for women and was released in 2016. The scent is floral-fresh. It is being marketed by Puig.

Top Notes Top NotesBergamot, Primofiore lemon, Bitter orange
Heart Notes Heart NotesRose, Jasmine, Juniper berry
Base Notes Base NotesFir balsam, Ambergris, Musk

Submitted by OPomone, last update on 17.08.2019

9.0 7.0 8.0 7.0/10

Delicate Moon Rose
Phew, I'm thirsty, I'm taking a sip of my homemade lemonade, freshly squeezed lemons. So refreshing! There are also zests in it and a splash of green bitter orange.

I walk along the promenade, it dawns, soon it is dark. The street lights go on one after the other with one flare-up.

Roses are planted in the park, everywhere. I smell them first restrained, behind my limo, then more and more clearly. I pass a jasmine bush with a dull smell, then I am finally in the rose garden. Wonderful, wide open fragrance roses blow towards me. There are also buds and green shoots. But above all the abundance of roses. Those of the dark red ones that only open in the evening. I'll have another sip of my soda. Now after about half an hour it is empty and its scent slowly fades away. The bitter orange remains longer in the air. Woody chords blow over the bushes. I'd like to stay here. I sit down on a bench and watch the moon slowly ascend the sky.

The jasmine bush blows over again a few times, depending on the wind direction, powdery like violets.
After two hours I start to smell the warm spicy base, musk and fir trees growing in the woods along the path. But still roses, slightly citric rose petals, which are too delicate for the bright daylight. The firs creak quietly. Dew drips from the roses a little earlier.
That's how the rest of the night ends.

A unique night scent, so quiet, so delicate. A really beautiful scent of roses. Luna is not falling with the door in the house, but is reserved, polite and always stylish. Luna are citric-fresh rose petals, which look like a historical rose water due to their refined tart notes.
For me unisex, for women as well as for men wearable, because the fragrance is not sweet or fruity in any place, but always very classy and delicate. I personally love Rose at men very much and Luna would be at a man for me really sexy. Fir balsam and juniper, these tangy woody green notes, are truly ingenious and give the fragrance recognition value.
8.0 7.0 8.0 7.5/10

Moonstruck.
A glass of citrus water and a gin in the moonlight, framed by rose bush and jasmine. It needs a light soft musk blanket around the shoulders against the cool air that comes from the edge of the forest.
The delicate citrus fruit sweetness and the weightless floral freshness blend with a light forest aroma and fresh juniper.
For AugustA this Penhaligon's is compared to Juniper Sling the much better, because more durable juniper fragrance, but also the dreamier, flowerier, more feminine. That goes of course also to gentlemen, in a bright summer night. A little moonstruck presupposed.
10.0 6.0 8.0 10.0/10

Runzelchen
LUNA in the dialogue of the hemispheres
Right hemisphere:
He smells so beautiful of etheric moonlight, so bright and...
Left hemisphere:
Moonlight cannot smell
Re:
But and the bottle also has exactly this beautiful milky color of moonlight, I want the haaaaben!!!!!
Li:
Have you ever looked at your account?is out of the question!!!
Re:
But the tender Röslein at the wayside, it is still quite young and does not sting either, it is so shy that it only stretches its head towards the moon, on the day it does not dare
Li:
Don't give me your vest pocket poetry, others can do better!!!
Sultry.
The limbic system turns on:
If I may say something...
Flap
Limb System:
Now I'm not so dominant, I had it really hard lately, because I can still treat myself to the moonlight in the bottle!!
Shut up!!
Besides you read yes, smells like juniper ham, there are nevertheless also briefly in the brooding come!
Limb System:
Sultry
Re:
Yes, but that was only very short and the juniper adds a gentle spice together with the fir balsam and the ambergris I imagine standing barefoot on the forest floor in the moonlight...
Li:
As if you would dare to go into the forest at night, you are afraid of wild pigs and ticks!!!
Re:
Not at all true I was already at night in the forest and would go again if you would not keep me from it with your reason!!!
And with Luna I can take the forest walk barefoot home in the ethereal moonlight!!!!!and the scent lasts at least 6 hours!!!!
Oh, do what you want...

Oops, I felt as if I had heard voices in my head, sometimes it's also so?
Mm, must be a cold and fever...
So, now I want to report something about Luna, have a bottling from the last Sharing and would so like the bottle!!!

In this one night the moon gives its ethereal light only to the small rose at the wayside,
barefoot I stand on the forest floor while fir needle wort bewitches my senses.
For a precious moment the moon wraps its milky silver veil around the sleeping forest.

STILLE
8.0 6.0 7.0 9.0/10

Of sweetly tipsy elves and jack-oŽ-lterns - A story told by Luna
It was a cool December night. The full moon stood high in the sky and bathed the forest in diffuse light. Wafting wafts of mist crawled over the mossy forest floor and the fir trees swaying in the soft wind radiated the scent of their resin. The air was spicy and sparkling, equally sweet and tart in perfect harmony.
As if out of nowhere, a stray will-o'-the-wisp scurried among the old trees, jumped from here to there, paused for a moment and continued jumping. The bright whitish glow that emanated from him shimmered and twitched as it moved on in the blink of an eye, as silent as a ghost.
Again it jumped forward and turned around and then remained in the air only a few centimetres above the ground.
"Where am I, where am I?" it whispered into the night.
The answer was a bell-like laughter from the thicket directly in front of him. When it looked more closely, it realised that the thicket was a large rose bush, still in full bloom to the amazement of the little wisp, emitting an extraordinary scent. The aromas were warm and cool at the same time as a liaison of freshly baptized roses and beguiling jasmines with the enamel of amber.
In the midst of a particularly magnificent flower, a small elf lolled and smiled. In her hands she held a tiny little calyx whose rim was candied with sugar and which contained a drop of gin.
"Where am I?" the Night Wisp repeated his question.
"You're here," giggled the elf and sipped on her chalice.
"I got lost," replied the little Night Wisp, "and I don't know where *here* is."
The elf let her happy little bell laugh again: "A stray will-o'-the-wisp... that's not possible," she hummed and took a strong sip. "Here and now is just right!"
The Night Wisp came closer. "How can I be right here and now when I'm lost after all?" it asked doubtingly.
"How can you be lost when you are right here and now?" the elf replied and smiled happily.
The little Night Wisp thought for a moment and came to the conclusion that the elf was right. To be in the here and now was the only right thing!
So it joined the elf in the rose blossom, shared his light and her gin with her, enjoyed the cool, meanwhile lovely night air and was happy until morning

Dankeschön, ich freue mich sehr :-)
by 008Pauline
by Hatka
by Hatka

Popular Penhaligon's

Sartorial by Penhaligon's Malabah (Eau de Parfum) by Penhaligon's Artemisia (Eau de Parfum) by Penhaligon's Endymion by Penhaligon's Blenheim Bouquet (Eau de Toilette) by Penhaligon's Juniper Sling by Penhaligon's Cornubia by Penhaligon's Opus 1870 by Penhaligon's Lily of the Valley (Eau de Toilette) by Penhaligon's Iris Prima by Penhaligon's Vaara by Penhaligon's Portraits - The Tragedy of Lord George by Penhaligon's Elixir by Penhaligon's Trade Routes Collection - Lothair by Penhaligon's Luna by Penhaligon's Amaranthine (Eau de Parfum) by Penhaligon's Ellenisia by Penhaligon's Trade Routes Collection - Halfeti by Penhaligon's Hammam Bouquet (Eau de Toilette) by Penhaligon's LP No.9 for Ladies by Penhaligon's