Pepe Jeans Celebrate for Him (2019)

Pepe Jeans Celebrate for Him by Pepe Jeans

Pepe Jeans Celebrate for Him is a new perfume by Pepe Jeans for men and was released in 2019. The scent is gourmand-spicy. It is being marketed by Tailored Perfumes.

Top Notes Top NotesLime, Blackcurrant absolute
Heart Notes Heart NotesClary sage absolute, Cinnamon, Tonka bean, Cocoa, Juniper
Base Notes Base NotesBirch, Patchouli, Amberwood

Submitted by Franfan20, last update on 12.05.2020.

Why Celebrate?
Hello all together who are reading this,

first of all I would like to say that I am a scent novice and by far not able to smell all ingredients from a scent. However, I would like to try it once to comment on the here somewhat unknown scent.
I got the fragrance as a present and my first impression of the bottle was very convincing. Pepe Jeans is after all a well-known brand and the cocktail bottle in blue and gold looked promising.
I assumed a strong festive scent as the name suggests, but after the first spraying I was disillusioned. It wasn't such a sweet beast to celebrate at all rather a slightly reserved scent with no extreme sillage.
After some time, the sweetness gets a little more sweet, but I think the biggest ingredient is black currant.
If you want to know roughly what this fragrance smells like, try Tabac Craftsmen. The Tabac fragrance is the initially very strong version that quickly fades. Celebrate is simply a little weaker but long lasting I would say it is a slightly fruity and slightly sweet fragrance that you can wear in spring, autumn and winter Wouldn't wear it to the office, though. Rather so spare time or in the evening he always goes without disturbing
However, all in one not quite my case but a nice bottle in the "collection"

Elysium
Celebrate good times, come on!
I was walking around the shops on the Black Friday event, and I came across Pepe Jeans Celebrate for Her, which was among the news and discounted for the occasion. The clerk I know well told me that there was the for Him pair, either, and brought me the tester and a paper strip drenched of that juice. First things first, the bottle likens the original, a cocktail shaker-shaped bottle, yet with a darker blue navy glass and a golden cap, which will stand out among other fragrances on your shelf.

That said, as I moved the strip close to my nose, an aroma formed by fresh citrus Caribbean lime and fruity blackcurrant, with its tart and sweetness that projects as a spicy-fruity-woody note retaining a clean, yet tangy nuance, reached my nostrils. The more I breathed the redolence radiated by the strip, the more I was captivated by it. If you are familiar with its predecessor, you will find the opening less sweetish, the blackcurrant berries replacing the pineapple pulp keeps the aroma fruity yet a bit sourer. Think about a bowl full of freshly-shelled berries flooded by freshly-squeezed lime juice. Here we go.

But that was only the opening, and when those citrus notes faded away, a beautiful show took place. Like many of the modern colognes, Celebrate for Him revealed a gourmand facet in the heart, vibrant of cocoa pods akin to a barrel of pure black chocolate, the cinnamon, and the tonka adding the right touch of spiciness and sweetness. As time goes by, refinements of aromatic wood sage and resinous juniper joined the heart keeping the overall aroma far from being cloying.

The dry down came a few hours later, plenty of artificial molecules that are so loved by contemporary perfumers. There are modern, neat patchouli, mingled with a velvety leather note from birch, and a copious dose of amber wood. That molecule is present in the most famous designer fragrances such as Emporio Armani Stronger with You, Y by YSL, Bleu de Chanel, Boss the Scent Private Accord, and the most recent and similar Bad Boy by Carolina Herrera.

The performance likens an EDT concentration, both longevity and sillage are detectable for the first few hours, then the cologne stays close to the skin. It is a bit disappointing if you consider that it is an EDP. I see this cologne agreeable during the cooling season, autumn months, and perhaps early spring days are excellent, I'm wearing it today at work, and nobody complained or got offended. Evening out as dinner, date, and night event are also suitable occasions, yet I would refrain from rocking it for clubbing, it smells great, but it is not so powerful for affording the night out.

-Elysium

DarkbeatDarkbeat 57 days ago
Very pleasant gourmand perfume with quite acceptable performance, a mixture of Pure XS and Uomo from Ferragamo.
ElysiumElysium 7 months ago
You're welcomed by sour citrus and berries, then gluttony cocoa and resinous juniper, all wrapped by velvety leather and "Diorish" ambroxan!

Popular Pepe Jeans

Pepe Jeans for Her by Pepe Jeans Pepe Jeans for Him by Pepe Jeans Pepe Jeans Celebrate for Her by Pepe Jeans