Tea RoseParfum Tea Rose Eau de Parfum

Tea Rose (Eau de Parfum) / Parfum Tea Rose by Perfumer's Workshop
Bottle Design Pierre Dinand

Tea Rose (Eau de Parfum) is a perfume by Perfumer's Workshop for women. The release year is unknown. The scent is green-fresh. Projection and longevity are above-average. It is still in production.

Firmenich

Top Notes Top NotesPeony, Chamomile
Heart Notes Heart NotesTea rose, Damask rose, Bulgarian rose
Base Notes Base NotesGeranium leaf, Violet leaf, Cedarwood

Submitted by Irini, last update on 02.12.2019.

Variant of the fragrance concentration

This is a variant of the perfume Tea Rose (Eau de Toilette) by Perfumer's Workshop, which differs in concentration.

7.5 10.0 10.0 10.0/10

A very realistic rose
I’ve been trying the EDP version of Tea Rose for a few days now so I feel like I can write a proper review of it. Please note that the results are only on my skin as I have not smelled this on any one else yet.

Without looking at the notes pyramid, I’d say this is a rather linear creation. From the moment it hits my skin, I get green-tinged roses. There are no herbal tones and no other floral notes. The rose I smell the most is, true to its name, the tea rose. There’s a hint of sweetness that rose naturally projects so, thankfully, the perfumers added no sugary notes to this juice. The base reveals a hint of warm musk. The notes pyramid doesn’t list it but I still get this “warm skin” smell. I get none of the cedar or the violet leaf notes.

I’ve recently done a side-by-side comparison of the PWS Tea Rose EDT with this version...
EDT: Lasts around 12 hours. From top to bottom, this is a rose with fresh-cut stems. Projects to high heaven.
EDP: Lasts 12+ hours. I mean, it lasts and lasts and lasts!! This is a green rose, however the fresh-cut stems in the original EDT are toned down about 20% here. Consequently, the vibrant, sharp edges in the EDT version are also a bit more rounded. The musk note at the end warms up the composition and anchors it to my skin better than the EDT version. Projection is about 20% more than the EDT version. One last thing: In the EDT, especially towards the very end, I only get green notes. The rose is almost completely gone. In this version, the rose is a rose all the way to the end. Yes, it’s linear. But I kind of prefer it that way. :)

Some of the comments I’ve received about this fragrance...
“You smell like some kind of rose. Exactly like a rose petal!”
“What is that you’re wearing? It’s not perfume-y. It’s very fresh and pure. Is it some kind of rose oil? It’s so realistic!”

I agree with the comments too. This perfume is a very lifelike representation of the Queen of Flowers. Snap this one up folks. I recommend this timeless classic for both genders and all ages. At these attractive prices, no perfume wardrobe should be without it.

Popular Perfumer's Workshop

Tea Rose (Eau de Toilette) by Perfumer's Workshop Samba / Mambo Woman by Perfumer's Workshop Tea Rose Amber by Perfumer's Workshop Tea Rose Mesk by Perfumer's Workshop Samba / Mambo Man by Perfumer's Workshop Tea Rose Jasmin by Perfumer's Workshop Samba Nova Femme by Perfumer's Workshop Samba Nova Homme by Perfumer's Workshop Samba Natural Woman by Perfumer's Workshop Watercolors by Perfumer's Workshop Zipped Premier by Perfumer's Workshop Zipped Rebel by Perfumer's Workshop Samba Heat Woman by Perfumer's Workshop Samba Kiss Woman by Perfumer's Workshop Samba Super Woman by Perfumer's Workshop Zipped Apollo by Perfumer's Workshop Unzipped Woman by Perfumer's Workshop Zipped Universe by Perfumer's Workshop Samba Amber by Perfumer's Workshop Samba Kiss Man by Perfumer's Workshop