Oud Imperial 2015 Extrait de Parfum

Oud Imperial (Extrait de Parfum) by Perris Monte Carlo
Oud Imperial (Extrait de Parfum) is a popular perfume by Perris Monte Carlo for women and men and was released in 2015. The scent is smoky-woody. Projection and longevity are above-average. It is still available to purchase.

Luca Maffei

Top Notes Top NotesJasmineJasmine CuminCumin Citrus notesCitrus notes
Heart Notes Heart NotesFrankincenseFrankincense PatchouliPatchouli SaffronSaffron PapyrusPapyrus
Base Notes Base NotesSandalwoodSandalwood OudOud Atlas cedarAtlas cedar LabdanumLabdanum Java vetiverJava vetiver BirchBirch

Submitted by OPomone, last update on 30.11.2021.

Variant of the fragrance concentration

This is a variant of the perfume Oud Imperial (Eau de Parfum) by Perris Monte Carlo, which differs in concentration.

Wayofscent
Tell me what your heart wants..such a simple thing.
-with the Ray Lamontagne's lyrics from the song "Such a simple thing".

There comes a day in each of our lives when the whole world gets quiet and the only thing left is the sound of your own heartbeat. - that moment is usually the time when we reflect on our past and our future often neglecting and ignoring the present and the beautiful moment we are currently living in. This fragrance sorta have that contemplative calming effect on me and is my favorite fragrance to wear when I am alone with my own thoughts, before bed, staying in or going out hiking in the mountains or in the deep woods. It helps me to connect with myself and with nature and it also helps me in realizing who am I and what am I doing with my life. Makes me appreciate the moment I am living in, also reflecting on my past in more positive way and seeing the future more brighter.

The real Sun in my fragdrobe!

My favorite incense, dry woods, with that sorta smokey meditative oud, fragrance!

Oud, my favorite note!

This *magic potion* is a rich and luxurious composition,where oud is mixed with other precious woody notes like cedre,vetiver and sandalwood,to emphasize the natural woody and leathery characteristic of this beautiful fragrance.The oud that is used is something natural, with higher concentration and it's good for me because this is one on my favourite note.Yeah,it's a little harsh at first sniff,but then the notes of incense,saffron and patchouli make it a fragrant delight.I am at the second bottle and I can't get enough of it.
This is the extrait version and it's a long lasting fragrance, that will enter deep into your mind & soul.
Welcome to the Arabian Emirates
You close your eyes and you are in another country.

What do I imagine when I smell that scent?

I smell the Arab Emirates. I smell OUD, wood, smoke and petroleum
What does this fragrance want to embody?
An oil sheikh, with lots of money. That's what he smells like Here you meet a sheikh directly in front of his farm where oil is tapped. This scent manages to bring you right there. A real AOUD scent
That's all there is to say, he speaks for himself. Who loves oriental scents should try this fragrance
Genius!!!
This fragrance is so unspeakably ingenious that a long essay about it already seems unnecessary to me.

Because with the best will in the world, you don't have to convince anyone of this fragrance. This scent convinces itself and breaks volumes. It is extremely strong and whips the wearer's face violently when applied. It stuns the nose and develops continuously into a dreamlike complexity that is hard to beat for this price. PM could charge a multiple of the price for this fragrance, because it is brimming with high quality. It's in a league with RDs' UAE, but despite the strong petrol note, it delivers a completely different fragrance experience. One can describe him badly, but in short he seems to me strongly balsamic, resinous with a light sharp citric head. No rose, no floral hints... Simple and touching incense, papyrus, spices and woods in petrol.

This fragrance provokes and demands everything from the wearer and his environment. Next to it, AAAP, The Night and all other Aoud sledgehammer versions look like a light EdT.

If you are looking for a fragrance with maximum extroversion and projection, you will find it here.

One of the most beautiful and strongest Aouds on the current market. Hardly anybody manages to outbid him in terms of performance.

I can't imagine it in a lady. This fragrance is bursting with virility. An absolutely round and charismatic provocateur. If you don't have one, you're missing out on something big!

by BobbyGee
by BobbyGee
by Vrross46
by Vrross46
by mattitjahu
by mattitjahu

Popular by Perris Monte Carlo

Ylang Ylang Nosy Be (Extrait de Parfum) by Perris Monte Carlo Arancia di Sicilia by Perris Monte Carlo Ylang Ylang Nosy Be (Eau de Parfum) by Perris Monte Carlo Patchouli Nosy Be (Eau de Parfum) by Perris Monte Carlo Cedro di Diamante by Perris Monte Carlo Patchouli Nosy Be (Extrait de Parfum) by Perris Monte Carlo Mandarino di Sicilia by Perris Monte Carlo Mimosa Tanneron by Perris Monte Carlo Bois d'Oud by Perris Monte Carlo Oud Imperial (Eau de Parfum) by Perris Monte Carlo Rose de Taif (Extrait de Parfum) by Perris Monte Carlo Santal du Pacifique (Eau de Parfum) by Perris Monte Carlo Vanille de Tahiti by Perris Monte Carlo Rose de Taif (Eau de Parfum) by Perris Monte Carlo Santal du Pacifique (Extrait de Parfum) by Perris Monte Carlo Essence de Patchouli by Perris Monte Carlo Absolue d'Osmanthe (Eau de Parfum) by Perris Monte Carlo Lavande Romaine by Perris Monte Carlo Rose de Mai by Perris Monte Carlo Ambre Gris by Perris Monte Carlo