Patchouli Nosy Be 2014 Eau de Parfum

Patchouli Nosy Be (Eau de Parfum) by Perris Monte Carlo
Patchouli Nosy Be (Eau de Parfum) is a popular perfume by Perris Monte Carlo for women and men and was released in 2014. The scent is earthy-spicy. The longevity is above-average. It is still available to purchase.

Jacques Flori

Top Notes Top NotesLemonLemon
Heart Notes Heart NotesPink pepperPink pepper
Base Notes Base NotesPatchouliPatchouli Vanilla absoluteVanilla absolute LabdanumLabdanum MuskMusk CedarwoodCedarwood AmberAmber SandalwoodSandalwood CocoaCocoa

Submitted by Berna25, last update on 27.04.2022.

I GOT IT FINALLY!
Bought the 100ml bottle of this, because I've finally found my "feel-good" perfume. Don't care if it's more suitable for autumn and winter, I will wear it also this summer :)
It's pretty similar to Suma Oriental by Une Nuit Nomade, but I find this better, more delicate.
Unfortunately persistence/sillage are not the greatest after a couple of hours, but it becomes a pleasant skin-scent. Despite this, I recommend it.
I fell in love with it on Easter Day when I sprayed it casually (I'm full of samples and every day I wear one to test it better) and then went to take a walk. It was a very windy day and all the scent came to my nose and put me in a good mood, I don't know why and what was specifically, but it reminded me of my childhood, like a nice moment which won't return anymore. I know this can sound nostalgic or malinconic, but it personally gave me a good sensation.
[I can make a few decants available if interested and in Europe].

HermeshHermesh 7 years ago
Patchouli, combined with vanilla, appears sweet and soft. Cocoa and (later) amber refine further. In the base a beautiful ambery scent.

by 008Pauline
by GewoonBB
Surfacing
by Lanto
by Lanto
wunderschöner flakon, wunderschöner inhalt.
by Couchlock

Popular by Perris Monte Carlo

Oud Imperial (Extrait de Parfum) by Perris Monte Carlo Ylang Ylang Nosy Be (Extrait de Parfum) by Perris Monte Carlo Arancia di Sicilia by Perris Monte Carlo Ylang Ylang Nosy Be (Eau de Parfum) by Perris Monte Carlo Cedro di Diamante by Perris Monte Carlo Patchouli Nosy Be (Extrait de Parfum) by Perris Monte Carlo Mandarino di Sicilia by Perris Monte Carlo Mimosa Tanneron by Perris Monte Carlo Bois d'Oud by Perris Monte Carlo Oud Imperial (Eau de Parfum) by Perris Monte Carlo Rose de Taif (Extrait de Parfum) by Perris Monte Carlo Santal du Pacifique (Eau de Parfum) by Perris Monte Carlo Vanille de Tahiti by Perris Monte Carlo Rose de Taif (Eau de Parfum) by Perris Monte Carlo Santal du Pacifique (Extrait de Parfum) by Perris Monte Carlo Essence de Patchouli by Perris Monte Carlo Absolue d'Osmanthe (Eau de Parfum) by Perris Monte Carlo Lavande Romaine by Perris Monte Carlo Rose de Mai by Perris Monte Carlo Ambre Gris by Perris Monte Carlo