Ylang Ylang Nosy Be (2014) Eau de Parfum

Ylang Ylang Nosy Be (Eau de Parfum) by Perris Monte Carlo

Ylang Ylang Nosy Be (Eau de Parfum) is a popular perfume by Perris Monte Carlo for women and men and was released in 2014. The scent is floral-sweet. The longevity is above-average. It is still in production.

Top Notes Top NotesLemon, Mint, Cardamom
Heart Notes Heart NotesYlang-ylang, Rose, Jasmine sambac
Base Notes Base NotesAmber, Woody notes, Vanilla, Musk

Submitted by Berna25, last update on 21.08.2019

7.0 6.0 9.0 8.5/10

Saemm
Ylang-ylang unknown and long.....
So much in advance: the bottle exudes its intoxicating fragrance with great endurance!

Once again an absolute blink purchase. Neither did I know the perfume, nor did I have a hint of how ylang-ylang smells. After the comments here and on fragrantica, I thought I'd just hit this souk bargain ;-)
This fragrance is fascinating! I'm not usually a flower woman because I'm usually too flowery and I'm just not. In my collection I only perceive two scents as flower scents: "Taif Rose" by Montale, which I like to smell very much, but somehow never want to wear, and Penhaligon's "Peoneve" - which I perceive as a bang blossom. Both great, but for a long time with almost unchanged level.
And then I dare to think of a fragrance that is described by parfumo as flowery-sweet! Oh yes, sweet is also not at all my direction and none of my attributes ;-)
Yesterday I got the bottle, sprayed it on and couldn't get away with my nose!
The omniscient www hasn't bothered me yet to get any information about Ylang-Ylang.

My scent impression: this flower must have really thick fleshy leaves. That's how juicy the scent seems to me. It emits a strange kind of sultriness, really high L/D humidity. And yes, he's cute! But a sweetness that doesn't make you think of desserts or the like (I don't like gourmand scents). More like a syrupy sweet. But in the background it has something citric and tangy and sour. So this syrup won't kill me. This determines the scent for me. I can't find a right course, from the first impression of the fragrance to the end - which is many hours later - this fragrance remains quite constant. Only the liveliness decreases a little.
Should I assign a color, it would be a rich yellow, with a tendency to orange.

Rarely has a fragrance that does not correspond to my other pattern inspired me so much!

I think ylang-ylang combed can be worn any season of the year. The citrus note "refreshes" when warm / hot and the syrup sweetness "warms" when cold.

Even if described as unisex, I can hardly imagine a man then fragrant.

Since water lily equates the fragrance with pure ylang-ylang oil, I now have the exact idea of the pure fragrance and can now confidently bring the plant closer to me in the www. I can't be influenced anymore ;-)

Many thanks to Josie78, to whom I owe this unexpectedly wonderful experience.

Conclusion: I could roll, wallow and bathe in it :)

by Nikolina