360° Red for Men 2003

360° Red for Men by Perry Ellis
Bottle Design Marc Rosen
360° Red for Men is a popular perfume by Perry Ellis for men and was released in 2003. The scent is fresh-citrusy. It is being marketed by Falic Fashion Group. Pronunciation
Scent goes well with Molecule 01

Top Notes Top NotesBergamotBergamot CloveClove LimeLime Mandarin orangeMandarin orange NutmegNutmeg OrangeOrange CinnamonCinnamon
Heart Notes Heart NotesCoriander seedCoriander seed LavenderLavender ParsleyParsley
Base Notes Base NotesOakmossOakmoss MuskMusk PatchouliPatchouli SandalwoodSandalwood VetiverVetiver CedarwoodCedarwood

Submitted by Antoine, last update on 24.05.2022.

GeorgeReid
An Affordable Fragrance that Completes the Turn?
I purchased 360° Red on a whim, because it is near the end of Winter in New York City, and as the seasons change, it was time to seek some summer fragrances.

----

360° Red is a light fragrance that smells like a combination of fresh and citrus notes like lavender, orange, and lime. Admittedly, the smell reminds me of summers from my teenage years in the late 1990s, because of a similar profile to the best-selling fragrance released at that time—Giorgio Armani’s Acqua di Giò pour Homme Eau de Toilette .

Unfortunately, this also means that 360° Red struggles to stand out from the crowd, as besides the original Acqua di Gio that is currently still on the market, there are many fragrances with similar profiles. However, I will say that 360° Red is spicier and more masculine than Acqua di Gio with notes such as cinnamon, clover, and nutmeg notably peeking through, albeit they are subtle.

----

360° Red has the typical performance of fresh or citrus Eau de Toilettes made for warm weather and tropical climates.

On the bright side, this means that sillage and projection are average. People will notice the fragrance as you pass by them, but it will not announce your presence when you enter a room. This makes 360° Red versatile enough to wear in an office environment, at the gym, or on an evening out with a significant other or friends.

On the negative side, a typical warm-weather fresh or citrus EdT also means that longevity is a weak point. Expect 360° Red to last about 4-6 hours before needing to apply it again.

----

The biggest critique I have overall is the bottle. Normally, I do not care about bottle design unless it is notable or a design flaw.

Here, it is notable that 360° Red (and the entire 360° line) looks like a combination of a small water bottle and a woman’s vibrator. However, outside of the easy dirty jokes, the fragrance is an excellent buy at less than $30 USD for a 100 ml bottle.

----

Overall, Perry Ellis 360° Red for Men is a solid fragrance and knows the audience it is trying to seek.

If someone wants a unique masculine summer fragrance to stand out from the crowd, 360° Red is a waste of time, and one should look elsewhere.

However, if someone is seeking a masculine, fresh, and citrus fragrance at an affordable price for the warmer months or a warm climate, 360° Red will probably complete the circle.

----
Edited on 04/19/2022 to include links to other fragrances.
Only 3 words
Opening synthetic pungent.
Burnt-scratchy gum,
fresh-spicy headache hazard.

Better shortly after.
Synthetics diminish.
Stinging disappears.

Interesting, wild combination.
Freshness for the office.
But not high-end.

Durability 6 hours.
Sillage rather discreet.
Price-performance ok.

Flacon a nightmare.
Lid quickly loose,
all plastic.

Purchased as a blind buy.
First pure disappointment.

Are many better.
With more naturalness.
But are more expensive.
Maxxeretro
Could be used for other things too....
I was looking for a good and cheap office fragrance that I can wear every day at any time of the year and that does not come across too obtrusive.

So I came across this "dupe" on the internet. As everyone here probably knows, it is supposed to smell like Acqua di Gio.
According to my nose, I would sign it so.

I was initially really skeptical about this fragrance. Of course, the price was the hammer - 200ML for under 30 €. But let's be honest, this flacon reminds then probably but something else.

Anyway, I ordered it then but and was really surprised. I can not smell many differences to Acqua di Gio.

For me, Perry Ellis is the perfect office fragrance. He does not hurt in the purchase, can also times nachsprühen, not too crass of the sillage, the durability is really great and compliments there were of the colleagues also already.

Here I take the ugly flacon, because what else is he not, for this price gladly in kauf if for it the content is so terrific.
Intensive gentle wash
Long-lasting aqua with lots of citrus and a pleasantly light cinnamon and woody note Gentle and professional enough for office, university or school, but intense enough to stand out from the typical drugstore Aquaten and to go through the emergency as a sports fragrance. - For the still affordable price really top.
Sylar
My office everyday scent badly.
I was looking for a good everyday fragrance and came across 360 Red for men. Important for me in an everyday fragrance is that it is cheap, because I often applies it. Apparently, the perfume is a clone of Aqua di Gio but I can not judge because I do not know this. From the pure fragrance it is optimal for me not too sweet or spicy. All very round and I think there are few people who will not like this fragrance. The durability and sillage are rather mediocre at around 5-6. This is but at the low price and for it yes an office fragrance with me is perfect because a too penetrating cloud could disturb the work colleagues. The only drawback is the bottle, which looks a bit funny, because it goes up in the air. In itself, the bottle is rather unimportant because the inner values count as with everything but he stands out just with me on the shelf very much. For me, a clear recommendation because price performance is very good here.
BURSA
Sometimes top, sometimes flop...
At the beginning 1:1 Acqua di Gio... but afterwards somehow too strong patchouli. Since I had it years ago already once and was really excited, I ordered it for the 2.times. Unfortunately, this time it was not as pleasant as the first time. Because the first time I could confirm on 100% clon of Acqua di Gio but this time unfortunately not. So it starts extremely citrusy fresh and after a few hours patchouli takes over. Maybe I have had bad luck this time and will keep this perfume again and again for a change
Needless
So I'll start directly without an intro, as most do here ?.
I own, as many also probably the Acqua di Gio or knows him eigt almost everyone. The fragrance remains for me always the one to everything portable fragrance! When my friend came to me the other day, he said with a smile: "Guess which dupe this is" and gave me the 360 Red in the hand. In fact I didn't know,though I already know lots of dupes by now. My first thought : A) :Why do you make a dupe of such a simple fragrance, which is always cheap anyway (with discounts&offers etc) and B) : Man looks the flacon ugly haha.
Nevertheless, I smelled him, tested without being biased.
It smelled so extremely synthetic beginning, that I could first perceive the Acqua di gio only very slightly ... Also after 1std there was not really a riechbarem difference in the DryDown.
Conclusion: The fragrance smells for me only after extremely aquatic shower gel men's touch, which has to do for me except the aquatic with Acqua di Gio.
That said, I really wonder why you need a dupe here.... The Og costs not much more expensive and also keeps quite ok, although not like before, but trz already quite ok.
Streethawk
The cheap one that lasts forever
This is my first review. I thought I'd just start randomly and this one popped into my head first. Not because it's my #1 top scent, but it's already a pretty good overall package. I also don't want to go into much detail about the connections to its Armani predecessor, which I don't own either. I can only say that I like this one better than the Armani Profumo (for me the older father...). I find 360 Red to have a very masculine character that I would be less likely to associate with teenagers (that's a matter of taste, of course). I think this scent can be worn well in warmer autumn and spring, but for the absolutely hot days of summer I would definitely go for more citrusy-fresh, less thick fragrances, despite the distinctly aquatic scent note. Because what I have to hand it to this fragrance, of all the fragrances I own, it's the one with the longest lasting scent and has quite a bit of power. That borders for the price partly really on a price performance miracle, if I perceive this at 16:55 shortly before closing time still very good. My patch definitely lasts the whole workday and thus forces larger and more expensive brands significantly to their knees. I really didn't expect that when I bought it. 2-3 sprays are already enough (anything more would be me of it already too much for the nose and the environment).
Overall, I am very satisfied with the price / performance ratio. However, he is not one of my top fragrances that I prefer to wear, for me he is a touch too mature / masculine / tart as always, and I'm rather the younger type of the mid-30s. Who is looking for something like this but will not be disappointed here I think. About the presentation of the bottle, the packaging is nothing special and the bottle itself, well I'll put it this way, I keep my collection cool, dark and closed and can therefore also not visit "present", but if then it would stand but far behind. Masculinity it does not radiate and is just quite a "dildo ...". Beautiful is something else :D But no matter, overall you can do here I find nothing wrong, unless you like this fragrance just naturally so not.
be a kid again...
ANNO1998.

The school is out, we ran to the bus. Many of us took the shortcut over the lawn next door. It was always freshly mowed and still every day lush green. Arrived at the bus were already friends of mine, they talked about the rest of the day course. Inliner or bolt?
The bus door opened, quickly in the 5er, backpack on, straw in the Caprisonne orange and now was closing time. there is nothing better than in glorious sunshine in the summer to come home and to know today there is porridge with cinnamon. Dad was in the garden, he had the water hose on and played with our black shepherd dog Asta. He loved to snap at the water spray. The sound of snapping. The smell of summer, the freshness of the water, the smell of plants in their full juice, cinnamon notes and citrus aromas like only Caprieis could do when we were kids without being sweet and overbearing. 360 red you are not a dupe, you are memories. Memory for the man when he was a child. Experienced experience for the adult nose
AdG with better performance
The similarity to AdG is definitely there. I would agree with the general verdict of "AdG, but in more pepper". Familiar but still pleasing. H/S significantly better than the AdG...whether AdG used to be stronger, I can't judge. 360 Red is also very cheap. Would the normal AdG therefore no longer buy.

JnsnJnsn 1 month ago
4.5
unmanly powdery, cheap-smelling. bad aqua di gio dupe. more d&g light blue, but dank & synthetic. for mature 80's female schoolteacher
50something50something 2 months ago
Great above average dumb reach and fresh fragrance for a hot summer day. Office too, it will not offend, very light and pleasant.
JMWeedJMWeed 8 months ago
5.5
Warm weather fresh fragrance that's entirely too synthetic. Fruity fragrance, sweet, but not overly so. Not as bad in the dry down.
WizeScentsWizeScents 9 months ago
4.5
NOT a ― man's frag with floral and light spicey scent smells SO girly ? I disagree with Jeremy F on this definitely NOT a ADG replacement.
HugoMontezHugoMontez 10 months ago
My "go to beach" summer fragrance. Yeah it's cheap and synthetic but smells good fresh and sexy. And for the beach you don't need more.
Carlitos01Carlitos01 3 years ago
360° Red for Men by Perry Ellis is a very good fragrance. In my opinion it is a day time cologne that should be used in mild or hot weather.

by Ikkentobi
by AsgardHD
by GeorgeReid
by GeorgeReid

Popular by Perry Ellis

Oud - Black Vanilla Absolute by Perry Ellis 360° White for Men by Perry Ellis m by Perry Ellis Oud - Vetiver Royale Absolute by Perry Ellis Perry Ellis for Men (1985) (Cologne) by Perry Ellis Oud - Saffron Rose Absolute by Perry Ellis Night by Perry Ellis 360° Black for Men by Perry Ellis 360° for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Perry Ellis Reserve for Women by Perry Ellis 360° for Women (Eau de Toilette) by Perry Ellis America for Women by Perry Ellis Perry Ellis for Men (2008) (Eau de Toilette) by Perry Ellis America for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Perry Ellis Reserve for Men by Perry Ellis Aqua by Perry Ellis Spirited by Perry Ellis America (2019) by Perry Ellis f by Perry Ellis 360° Purple by Perry Ellis