360° White for Men 2005

360° White for Men by Perry Ellis
Bottle Design Marc Rosen
8.0 / 10 82 Ratings
360° White for Men is a popular perfume by Perry Ellis for men and was released in 2005. The scent is sweet-powdery. It was last marketed by Falic Fashion Group. Pronunciation

Main accords

Sweet
Powdery
Creamy
Fresh
Floral

Fragrance Pyramid

Top Notes Top Notes BergamotBergamot CardamomCardamom LimeLime
Heart Notes Heart Notes Orris rootOrris root Lily of the valleyLily of the valley Orange blossomOrange blossom
Base Notes Base Notes Tonka beanTonka bean VanillaVanilla White muskWhite musk CedarCedar

Perfumers

Submitted by Antoine, last update on 11.01.2023.

1 in-depth fragrance description
Top Review 19
Le Male 1998
The summer 20 years ago. Klinsi shoots us into the quarter finals where we lose miserably against Davor Suker+Co 0:3. What a disgrace. It was the time in which I and my first girlfriend were allowed to experience the heyday of our time together. She was very sweet and gave me exactly two fragrances during our time together. A*Men and Le Male. That's all I could do. That was THE statement then. From Le Male I came sometime unfortunately away, A*Men accompanied me always also the last 20 years.

The other day I ordered Perry Ellis 360 White from Notino. I'm a fan of the 360 series anyway. The bottles are the hammer and the fragrances are a tribute to the great designer fragrances of the 90s. At the first spray shot from the "White" I saw Klinsi again how he poked the ball into the goal in an inimitable way. What's the matter with you? Because 360 is an exact vintage(!) copy of Le Male, unfortunately reformulated to death. A durability and sillage that Jean Paul can only dream of today. It is (and this is true) a 1:1 copy of the old formula.

The price here is less than 30 Euro / 100ml. That's as good as it gets. I'm not giving up that bottle anymore. Doesn't it remind me of the summer of my life...even though the World Championships were rather rough?

2 short views on the fragrance
DawnyallahDawnyallah 8 months ago
Reminds me slightly of Moschino Uomo with more vanilla.
AtoidiAtoidi 2 years ago
for me its only for spirng, maybe summer, and if so - 8/10, fresh and nice

Pie Chart Radar Chart

Images

2 fragrance photos of the community

Popular by Perry Ellis

Oud - Black Vanilla Absolute by Perry Ellis 360° Red for Men by Perry Ellis m by Perry Ellis Oud - Vetiver Royale Absolute by Perry Ellis Oud - Saffron Rose Absolute by Perry Ellis Perry Ellis for Men (1985) (Cologne) by Perry Ellis Night by Perry Ellis 360° Black for Men by Perry Ellis 360° for Women (Eau de Toilette) by Perry Ellis 360° for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Perry Ellis America (2019) by Perry Ellis America for Women by Perry Ellis Aqua by Perry Ellis Perry Ellis for Men (2008) (Eau de Toilette) by Perry Ellis Reserve for Women by Perry Ellis America for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Perry Ellis Reserve for Men by Perry Ellis Spirited by Perry Ellis Aqua Extreme by Perry Ellis f by Perry Ellis