360° White for Men 2005

360° White for Men by Perry Ellis
Bottle Design Marc Rosen
360° White for Men is a popular perfume by Perry Ellis for men and was released in 2005. The scent is powdery-sweet. The longevity is above-average. It was last marketed by Falic Fashion Group.

Perfumers

Frank Voelkl, Symrise

Top Notes Top NotesBergamot, Cardamom, Lime
Heart Notes Heart NotesOrris root, Lily of the valley, Orange blossom
Base Notes Base NotesTonka bean, Vanilla, White musk, Cedar

Submitted by Antoine, last update on 03.12.2020.

Le Male 1998
The summer 20 years ago. Klinsi shoots us into the quarter finals where we lose miserably against Davor Suker+Co 0:3. What a disgrace. It was the time in which I and my first girlfriend were allowed to experience the heyday of our time together. She was very sweet and gave me exactly two fragrances during our time together. A*Men and Le Male. That's all I could do. That was THE statement then. From Le Male I came sometime unfortunately away, A*Men accompanied me always also the last 20 years.

The other day I ordered Perry Ellis 360 White from Notino. I'm a fan of the 360 series anyway. The bottles are the hammer and the fragrances are a tribute to the great designer fragrances of the 90s. At the first spray shot from the "White" I saw Klinsi again how he poked the ball into the goal in an inimitable way. What's the matter with you? Because 360 is an exact vintage(!) copy of Le Male, unfortunately reformulated to death. A durability and sillage that Jean Paul can only dream of today. It is (and this is true) a 1:1 copy of the old formula.

The price here is less than 30 Euro / 100ml. That's as good as it gets. I'm not giving up that bottle anymore. Doesn't it remind me of the summer of my life...even though the World Championships were rather rough?

Popular Perry Ellis

Oud - Black Vanilla Absolute by Perry Ellis 360° Red for Men by Perry Ellis m by Perry Ellis Oud - Vetiver Royale Absolute by Perry Ellis Perry Ellis for Men (1985) (Cologne) by Perry Ellis Oud - Saffron Rose Absolute by Perry Ellis Night by Perry Ellis 360° for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Perry Ellis 360° Black for Men by Perry Ellis America for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Perry Ellis 360° for Women (Eau de Toilette) by Perry Ellis Reserve for Men by Perry Ellis Reserve for Women by Perry Ellis Perry Ellis for Men (2008) (Eau de Toilette) by Perry Ellis Spirited by Perry Ellis f by Perry Ellis 360° Purple by Perry Ellis Perry for Him by Perry Ellis 360° Green by Perry Ellis Portfolio for Men by Perry Ellis