Albizia 2020

Albizia by Phaedon
Albizia is a new perfume by Phaedon for women and was released in 2020. The scent is resinous-sweet. The longevity is above-average. It is still available to purchase.

AmbergrisAmbergris
Silk tree blossom
OakmossOakmoss

Submitted by ExUser, last update on 14.05.2021.

My favorite Phaedon
So, I received my discovery kit from Phaedon a few days ago and since then, I have been trying them out one-by-one on paper - and then the ones I liked the most, on skin. So far, this one is my favorite, and that is why I thought I would review this one.

Upon first spray, I was immediately reminded of Baccarat Rouge 540 EDP. It was not a one-to-one comparison - it is clear that Albizia is trying to be something else.

While reminding of BR540, it has some fruity nuances that is hard for me to tell exactly what it is. My guess would be a berry-like fruity accord that is very apparent next to the BR540 DNA.

It's a little softer and 'delicate' than BR540, hence me liking this one more than the MFK, which I actually owned and then sold.

You would think a fruity accord mixed in would make it even more feminine, but not to me. While this one is targeted for women, I actually find it more balanced than BR540 which I find leaning slightly feminine.

Popular Phaedon

Tabac Rouge / Turkish Blend by Phaedon Sable Marocain / Morocco Sand by Phaedon Rouge Avignon by Phaedon Black Vetiver by Phaedon Rue des Lilas by Phaedon Oliban / Grisens by Phaedon Dzhari by Phaedon Lentisque / Spanish Bush by Phaedon Antigua by Phaedon Oriental Mint / Noir Marine by Phaedon Sable & Soleil by Phaedon Cendres de Thé by Phaedon Poivre Colonial by Phaedon L'Eau de Phaedon by Phaedon Pluie de Soleil / Burst Of Summer by Phaedon Pure Azure by Phaedon Hesperys by Phaedon Verveine Figuier by Phaedon Coton Egyptien by Phaedon Eau Simple de Concombre by Phaedon