Midnight on Max StreetEmotional Aoud (2012)

Midnight on Max Street / Emotional Aoud by Philly & Phill

Midnight on Max Street is a popular perfume by Philly & Phill for women and men and was released in 2012. The scent is woody-fruity. The longevity is above-average. It is still in production.

Top Notes Top NotesNutmeg, Saffron
Heart Notes Heart NotesRose, Leather
Base Notes Base NotesMusk, Woods

Submitted by Couchlock, last update on 17.10.2019.

6.0 6.0 7.0 6.0/10

Shiny spring day on Max Street
Whatever's supposed to be so great and special about this Max Street,- (I don't know them, do you?):
Midnight is there just sure not when someone wears this perfume.
Everything in me resists to assign this fragrance to the night, and I quote from the Parfumo comment before me: "friendly, bright, very smooth, also summer suitable variant of a wood fragrance"

So I'm probably not the only one who sees this scent in bright daylight.

And he certainly always goes, because that's really a pleasant perfume that everyone likes. And yet it smells very natural to me, which is beautiful. After the opening, Emo Oud develops a sweet base, which if you don't already know this oriental odor mixture a little bit, could seem a little bit synthetic, like 1 million (which has really synthetic aspects).

Apropops know! From the first sniff Max Street seemed familiar to me, and my guess was confirmed more and more with the minutes that the scent developed:
For me it smells very, very similar to the tongue twister of Rasasi, "Attar Al Mohabba Male". And really similar. I would say a little more natural, but a little weaker and not so striking. Fortunately I cannot recognize the cinnamon individually, but fortunately it is too much interwoven with each other. Cinnamon is a little exhausting when it's too strong
I see the scent most likely in spring, because the slightly sticky sweetness, which reminds me a little of fruit, could make it a little strong for summer. Strong enough for the cooler seasons it is then safe, and I must admit it can also evoke the associations of mulled wine and Co., so it also fits well there.

All in all a cool fragrance, but I personally would prefer the Rasasi because it is cooler, and when I wear this fragrance, I want to make more of an eye-catching statement than subtly pleasant Potpourri+ smell. :)

by Joe
by Joe

Popular Philly & Phill

Boudoir Belle / Rosa by Philly & Phill Out at the Opera / Glamorous Aoud by Philly & Phill Midnight on Max Street / Emotional Aoud by Philly & Phill Date me in Downtown / Sensual Aoud by Philly & Phill Easy for Ecstasy / Pure by Philly & Phill Romeo on the Rocks / Grey by Philly & Phill Punks In Paradise by Philly & Phill Railway to the Rooftop by Philly & Phill