The Tea Party - Fresh Cream (2013)

The Tea Party - Fresh Cream by Philosophy
The Tea Party - Fresh Cream (Philosophy)
The Tea Party - Fresh Cream (Philosophy)
The Tea Party - Fresh Cream is a popular perfume by Philosophy for women and men and was released in 2013. The scent is sweet-gourmand. The production was apparently discontinued.

Cream

Submitted by Joe, last update on 05.08.2018

Bottle 8.0/10 Sillage 6.0/10 Longevity 7.0/10 Scent 7.0/10
Light & softly sweet
I recently got a bottle of this for my sister (since she wouldn't shaddap about how amazing it is, haha!) Before sending it off in a perfume-filled care package, I just had to try it out for myself. I couldn't imagine what it might smell like, based on the name and sheer lack of notes.

I get hints of florals/musk, somehow.. it's sweet, but not toothache-inducing gourmand-style sweet. It's light, refreshing, and gives your skin a sweet-smelling pick me up, without overpowering it. It's not my personal preference (I go for dark and complicated scents typically), but it is quite nice for what it is, and considering the name, isn't the least bit misleading.

• by Jasmine87 by Jasmine87
  • by Calista by Calista
  • by Orientpoison by Orientpoison

Popular Philosophy

Amazing Grace (Eau de Toilette) by Philosophy The Tea Party - Fresh Cream by Philosophy Unconditional Love by Philosophy Pure Grace (Eau de Toilette) by Philosophy Inner Grace by Philosophy Falling In Love (Eau de Parfum) by Philosophy Baby Grace (Eau de Parfum) by Philosophy The Tea Party - Pure Honey by Philosophy Eternal Grace by Philosophy Field of Flowers - Gardenia Blossom by Philosophy Amazing Grace Nutcracker Edition by Philosophy Live Joyously by Philosophy The Tea Party - Tea Leaf by Philosophy Living Grace (Eau de Toilette) by Philosophy Field of Flowers - Violet Blossom by Philosophy Pure Grace Summer Surf by Philosophy Amazing Grace Ballet Rose by Philosophy Summer Grace by Philosophy My Philosophy: Compassionate by Philosophy Field of Flowers - Orange Blossom by Philosophy