Twilight Green 2018

Twilight Green by Phoenix Botanicals
Twilight Green is a perfume by Phoenix Botanicals for women and men and was released in 2018. It is still available to purchase.

BergamotBergamot VermouthVermouth SpicesSpices TagetesTagetes MugwortMugwort TuberoseTuberose SweetgrassSweetgrass Sweet vernal grassSweet vernal grass MyrrhMyrrh OudOud

Submitted by WiB, last update on 07.09.2021.

Between Night and Day
I like to wear certain scents for meditation. Each note can bring very different reactions and also influence the journey. On my way to myself.

At Twilight Green the journey begins ethereally and almost rough. It's as if herbs for a brew had migrated into a pot of a witch. It's not a perfume, it's more the mist over the boiling pot. Somewhat sharp and worldly-raptured. I close my eyes and I'm in this darkened place. It's a little damp and hidden. Dried herbs hang from the ceiling everywhere and a potion is cooking on an open fire. The air is impregnated with etheric presence.

But the confusing scenery doesn't feel strange at all. More like a place I know. I am alone and roam, with my hands through the dry herbs that lie everywhere and hang from the ceiling. Take them in my hands. Rub a umbel here, break a leaf there. It's not the scent of the individual plants and herbs. It is the sum of their spirits that will make this potion work.

I'm going to sit down. More and more I sink into trance. Warming light of the sunrise falls through cracks in the wood on my closed eyelids. The Cracking of the fire in the background calms my heart. An ethereal green being appears before my mind. Floats and blurs with every movement. It's green smoke and bark.

I notice that it is following my last way trough the den and also through the dried plants. Step by step. My whole journey. Then it stops in front of an old piece of wood. Behind cups and all sorts of other stuff it discovered this small chip. The creature lingers a little and then plunges into the pot over the fire. I have understood.

When I'm back from my trance, I get up, scrape a little of the oud splinter into the pot.
And finish the elixir. That removes the shadow of the night and keeps the spirit awake. Sharpened.

In the twilight. Between day and night.

For me, Twilight Green is not a fragrance for every day. It's not a scent of forest or meadows. It is a conscious journey that finds its beauty in the opposite.

Popular by Phoenix Botanicals

Lavender Noir by Phoenix Botanicals Meadow & Fir by Phoenix Botanicals In The Brambles by Phoenix Botanicals Lotus Pollinator by Phoenix Botanicals Ka Pueo by Phoenix Botanicals Love Potion by Phoenix Botanicals Vanilla & The Sea by Phoenix Botanicals In The Pines by Phoenix Botanicals Night Bloom by Phoenix Botanicals Lilac Rain by Phoenix Botanicals Apple Iris Root by Phoenix Botanicals Ylang Lianas by Phoenix Botanicals Cacao Noir by Phoenix Botanicals Water Nymph by Phoenix Botanicals Pear Hinoki Cafe by Phoenix Botanicals Phantom Rose by Phoenix Botanicals Witch's Feast by Phoenix Botanicals Narcissus Cafe by Phoenix Botanicals Peach Tree Garden by Phoenix Botanicals Violet Creek by Phoenix Botanicals