Believing 2016

Believing by Phuong Dang
Bottle Design Phuong Dang
Believing is a perfume by Phuong Dang for women and men and was released in 2016. The scent is floral-spicy. The longevity is above-average. It is still available to purchase.

Top Notes Top NotesGreen mandarin orangeGreen mandarin orange
SandalwoodSandalwood
Opoponax absoluteOpoponax absolute
MyrrhMyrrh
MuskMusk

Submitted by OPomone, last update on 11.08.2021.

Unsweet summer
Since "Believing" has left me today, I would like to dedicate a few lines to him as a farewell.

Because the fragrance is good. He is totally exceptional, I have never smelled something like this before.

Very cool, completely unsweet flowers. At the same time somehow after still waters.
Parsley flashes briefly. Bright floral spiciness really hits the spot.
The Extrait has thereby not the slightest hint of sweetness, with a wine one would say dust-dry.
"Believing" I feel as clean as freshly washed and at the same time by the unsweetness something earthy / green and very natural.

H/S: I was with other "Phuong Dang" fragrances (measured by the concentration Extrait de Parfum) but quite disappointed - since many EdTs last longer. Here the performance is really good for a fresh fragrance and even small amounts are very intense perceptible.

Bought and worn for the first time I have him last winter. At the most inconvenient time.
On that day, I just thought to myself, I would now much rather smell like something sweet, cuddly and warm.
So "Believing" was put away for now; with the note in the back of my mind that if I'm in the right mood, I'll have to wear it again on a hot day.

Still, it's going to leave me now. The spark has unfortunately not gone over even now in the summer. Probably since I with the complete absence of sweetness, do not quite get along.
Really convinced of my decision I am not...maybe I'll buy me back a bottling sometime.

For the moment, I wish the new owner but quite a lot of joy!
Because for the summer ""Believing" is really interesting. A beautiful fragrance like a day at the lake!

Spicy Floral
Nice scent but nothing special about. Average performance. Leans feminine. I'm a super fan Bertrand Duchaufour but this isn't one my favorites of his creations. There are others from this line (e.g. Craving and Leather Up) that I like much more.

Popular Phuong Dang

Vigor by Phuong Dang The Calling by Phuong Dang Craving by Phuong Dang Leather Up by Phuong Dang Untamed Oud by Phuong Dang Vermillion Promise by Phuong Dang Cryptic by Phuong Dang Obscure Oud by Phuong Dang Liquid Red by Phuong Dang Secrets by Phuong Dang Déjà Vu by Phuong Dang Raw Secret by Phuong Dang Artist by Phuong Dang Awaken by Phuong Dang Eternal by Phuong Dang L'Eclipse by Phuong Dang Celestial by Phuong Dang Continuum by Phuong Dang Omen by Phuong Dang Shadows by Phuong Dang