Pour Monsieur / Man's Cologne (Eau de Toilette) by Pierre Cardin

Tso
19.01.2022 - 09:30 AM
Helpful Review

Classical sandalwood fragrance

I have just recently bought a bottle of Pierre Cardin's Pour Monsieur. I love classical fragrances, and as a scent this one is 100% that: a sandalwood heavy, classical barbershop. I have never smelled any vintage bottles of Pour Monsieur, but unfortunately I have to state that current formulation has absolutely no longevity.

I have tested Pour Monsieur now a few times, last time was total 9 sprays, 3x3 pattern: 3x same spot inside both my elbows and 3x on clothes. After 2 hours, it is totally gone. Not even a skin scent. Very unfortunate; the smell is good but no longevity at all makes it a useless fragrance. Not worth even $10.

Latest Reviews

TsoTso 2 years ago
Les Lions d'Arthes pour Homme - Jeanne Arthes

Les Lions d'Arthes pour Homme Discontinued, good enough cheap alternative for Dior Homme
I find this one quite similiar to Dior Homme. Obviously, being a 10€ fragrance it is more synthetic. But in 9/10 cases people I've blind tested haven't noticed a difference. If it wasnt discontinued, I would...

TsoTso 2 years ago
Yacht Man - Red - Myrurgia

Yacht Man - Red "Ok for the price"
"Ok for the price". I paid €3,60 for 100ml. Just tossed it in the cart to see how it really is, because it was on sale for such ridiculous price. Never wanted or really considered buying this before. The scent itself isn't bad, it is actually...