Fareb by Pierre Guillaume
Fareb is a perfume by Pierre Guillaume for women and men and was released in 2010. The scent is spicy-leathery. It is still in production. Pronunciation

Ginseng, Leather, Everlasting flower, Sand

Submitted by Louce, last update on 15.11.2020.

The fragrance is part of the collection "Huitième Art", which was renamed "Collection Noire" in 2018.

Fareb
This fragrance’s opening accord is warm, sweet and flowery. If I smell closer to distinguish the various notes, I smell a note similar to curry and ginseng. The latter gives the fragrance a particular edge that benefits it very much. Once the initial blast has worn off, the fragrance remains linear: warm, slightly sweet with a spicy base. The image it conjures is a desert flower, a fragrant, dark pink thistle blooming amidst sand dunes. All components smell natural and high-quality; there is an abyssal difference to some of the ELdO fragrances I tested before. However, once again, I am not completely satisfied by the fragrance. I feel it is not a complete fragrance, but rather a perfume base. I am sure it would be a perfect base for layering.

Trax
A more airy and herbal Sables.
This is sooo high on my wishlist! To me it is very dry rooty, musty in a "empty wooden spice-cabinet feel" but more from the spiced up wood than from spice alone.
I do not get much if any leather, get more of a black tea with dried berries in it, cumin but pleasantly balanced and a tiny curry feel (Which I can imagine may project abit stronger on some, giving out the spice cabinet feel)
It has a totally different array of spices then say Piper Nigrum which I also adore. Fareb is way softer, warmer. Soft spices, no pepper or sauna eucalyptus feel. I do not know what Immortelle smells like though I get that there is something in Sables which is here as well, only more airy, dry, rooty, spiced tea-like. And no burnt sugar feel! Like tea-spiced dry roots warmed up and withered by the hot desert winds. I soo crave this!
But test before buy, some have read my love for it and only gotten a very boring uncreative spice cabinet on their skin. Well luckily for me, here it shines!
My only love from the Huiteme line so far, and I have tried a few.

Dankeschön
by Seejungfrau

Popular Pierre Guillaume

19 Louanges Profanes by Pierre Guillaume Aqaysos by Pierre Guillaume Myrrhiad by Pierre Guillaume Monsieur by Pierre Guillaume 21 Felanilla by Pierre Guillaume 25 Indochine by Pierre Guillaume 12.1 Un Crime Exotique by Pierre Guillaume 10 Aomassaï by Pierre Guillaume 18 Cadjméré by Pierre Guillaume 4.1 Le Musc & La Peau by Pierre Guillaume 8.1 L'Ombre Fauve by Pierre Guillaume 20 L'Eau Guerrière by Pierre Guillaume Poudre de Riz by Pierre Guillaume 02 Cozé by Pierre Guillaume Anti-Blues by Pierre Guillaume 14 Iris Oriental / Iris Taizo by Pierre Guillaume 3.1 Arabian Horse by Pierre Guillaume 7.1 Grand Siècle Intense by Pierre Guillaume 13 Brûlure de Rose by Pierre Guillaume Ambre Céruléen by Pierre Guillaume