20 L'Eau Guerrière (2009)

20 L'Eau Guerrière by Pierre Guillaume

20 L'Eau Guerrière is a popular perfume by Pierre Guillaume for women and men and was released in 2009. The scent is woody-spicy. It is still in production.

Top Notes Top NotesChinchona bark
Heart Notes Heart NotesFrankincense resin, Oud
Base Notes Base NotesAnimalic musk

Submitted by Apicius, last update on 20.10.2019

7.0 7.0 8.0 5.5/10

Cold War
After No 10 took me cuddly and cuddly for himself - and drove me into a nostalgic cafe house, No 20 turns away from me dryly and brittle, whereby I want to change the title Cold War - into Dry War.

Bulky and creaky the cinchona bark crumbles towards me and I am helpless.

Who does this inaccessible fragrance suit?

Not to me " Schmuse Suse " in any case.

Maybe too much bitter ladies and gentlemen in straight business suit?
There are people who value distance.

Oud and incense resin unite to something bitter, which also keeps at a distance.
I don't perceive anything animal that might have breathed life into the dreary scent.

But in this way he conveys a static that I can't get to grips with.

Maybe for characters whose motto is:
Better alone on a cactus than ten on a silk pillow.

5.0 2.5 2.5 6.0/10

L'Eau Guerrière No.20
This fragrance opens with a spicy, almost herbal, green accord, aldehydes being responsible for the sparkly green, slightly floral first impression. At first rather harsh, the fragrance quickly mellows into a more tranquil composition that reminds me very much like an exotic woodland, say in China. I smell woods, fragrant grass and unusual shrubs. Well blended and very relaxing, this fragrance is "zen" masculine; I'd say it is the more assertive brother to green, green, green. However, unlike that other fragrance it does not have a great presence, the vegetal green notes burn off rather quickly and after only 1 hour all I smell is spicy herbs/ wood with a touch of incense. This is a very sheer scent that progresses quickly. Lasts for merely three hours on my skin.

Darkbeat 25 days ago
A warm, green, woody, resinous and incense water, of pristine beauty, but whose performance does not justify its price, a shame.+2
6.0