4.1 Le Musc & La Peau (2016)

4.1 Le Musc & La Peau by Pierre Guillaume

4.1 Le Musc & La Peau is a popular perfume by Pierre Guillaume for women and men and was released in 2016. The scent is creamy-powdery. It is still in production.

Top Notes Top NotesBergamot, Aldehydes, Rosemary milk
Heart Notes Heart NotesYlang-ylang, Sandalwood, Cedar
Base Notes Base NotesTonka bean absolute, Ambrox, Musk

Submitted by ParfumoNews, last update on 04.07.2020.

BlueMoonCat
Do clouds smell like rosemary milk?
In search of new clean scents I ended up at 4.1 Le Musc & La Peau at some point Since I wanted to get a few samples for testing at this time anyway, I put the fragrance on the list as well.
Hardly the first time I smelled it I fell in love immediately and so a bottle moved in with me shortly after.

Scent:
To come straight to the point, 4.1 Le Musc & La Peau belongs to the group of fragrances that do not have a great course.
The fragrance starts directly milky and cool with aromatic rosemary. Despite the green-herbal nuances, the fragrance does not drift off towards herbal tea or spice shakers, the fluffy musk ensures that. Even if there is no denying the medical connotations, the fragrance just takes the last exit before the doctor's office and tends to end up with a powdery baby care cream or unsweet baby powder.
The fragrance is pure white and radiantly clean and yes, it is also powdery-dry, but never dusty Because of the rosemary, the scent is rather cool, but not pungently cold, but through the fluff musk cloudy and soft and cuddly, more like a soft pillow.
However, I cannot confirm the general tendency to sillage and durability at all.
One sprayer is enough for me for the whole day, without having to re-spray and even if I spray this one sprayer well hidden under my clothes, I was already asked by my friend why I put on such a strong perfume today.
The scent is quite perceptible to the environment and I myself can smell myself all day long.
I rather feel that the fragrance gets a rather artificial plastic note when used in high dosage and it is just too bad for that.
In clothes the scent even lasts until the next wash.

Conclusion:
Even though I just wrote that the fragrance is very perceptible, I would still describe 4.1 Le Musc & La Peau as a soft, quiet treader, simply because it comes across so light and gentle.
The scent does not fall with the door into the house, it rather floats on the skin like a cuddly scent cloud.
The milky notes are present, but the powdery parts clearly predominate.
I can recommend the fragrance to all those who would like to try a slightly different clean scent.
You don't get fabric softener and detergent, no flowers, no fresh breeze and no clear mountain stream, no spring freshness and no April rain.
You get a discreetly rosemary-scented, extra-soft, clean, brand-new pillow filled with musk powder that you can simply drop into with a sprayer.

Peter Wilhelms Moschus und Haut
by Stanze
Da liegt er und zeigt uns brav seine Nummer.
by Stanze

Popular Pierre Guillaume

Aqaysos by Pierre Guillaume 19 Louanges Profanes by Pierre Guillaume Myrrhiad by Pierre Guillaume Monsieur by Pierre Guillaume 21 Felanilla by Pierre Guillaume 25 Indochine by Pierre Guillaume 12.1 Un Crime Exotique by Pierre Guillaume 10 Aomassaï by Pierre Guillaume 18 Cadjméré by Pierre Guillaume 20 L'Eau Guerrière by Pierre Guillaume Poudre de Riz by Pierre Guillaume 8.1 L'Ombre Fauve by Pierre Guillaume 7.1 Grand Siècle Intense by Pierre Guillaume 02 Cozé by Pierre Guillaume 9.1 Komorebi by Pierre Guillaume Ambre Céruléen by Pierre Guillaume 14 Iris Oriental / Iris Taizo by Pierre Guillaume Mécanique du Désir by Pierre Guillaume Anti-Blues by Pierre Guillaume Shermine by Pierre Guillaume