04 Musc Maori (2004)

04 Musc Maori by Pierre Guillaume

04 Musc Maori is a perfume by Pierre Guillaume for women and men and was released in 2004. The scent is gourmand-sweet. It is still in production.

Top Notes Top NotesFloral notes
Heart Notes Heart NotesWoods, Cocoa
Base Notes Base NotesAmbergris, Tonka bean, White musk

Submitted by Seglein, last update on 26.11.2018.

Real, authentic Chocolate...
This is one which to me reminds me of pure chocolate powder, a very dark and aromatic mix here. I find it very authentic in it's cacao note. I think this will appeal to people who love chocolate fragrances. I can't say I detect many of the other notes. I have found this is prominent for the first 2 hours on my skin, then dries down rapidly.

This is the first fragrance I've tried from Parfumerie Generale. A gourmand. I'm impressed, but wish this lasted longer. Not sure if I can recommend but I think it would please fans of chocolate greatly.
5.0 2.5 2.5 5.0/10

Patisserie 04
Chocolate is the key-word here - maybe with the addition of a drop of orange flavour. I'm a fan of Pierre Guillame's fragrances, but "Musc Maori" could not convince me. After 10 min, the scent develops into a thin, feeble musky whisper, still being a mixture of chocolate, now with a tofee-note.
Luten's Borneo 1834 is a much better take at a chocolate fragrance ... just to cite a comparison. And why Maori? Where's the connection to New Zealand? I can't detect any. Patisserie 04 would have been a more suitable name for this scent, which I find too monothematic.
5.0 5.0 2.0/10

fleeting Tootsie Roll
At first, it smells like liquid Tootsie Roll (chocolate & orange & wax). Softens quickly at drydown - hint of something else floral (rose?). 15 min. later, very vanilla. Fades in less than an hour. This is surprising because most perfumes last a long time on me. (051209)

by Irini
by Irini
by Delidazo87
by Delidazo87

Popular Pierre Guillaume

21 Felanilla by Pierre Guillaume 19 Louanges Profanes by Pierre Guillaume 10 Aomassaï by Pierre Guillaume 18 Cadjméré by Pierre Guillaume 12.1 Un Crime Exotique by Pierre Guillaume Myrrhiad by Pierre Guillaume Aqaysos by Pierre Guillaume 25 Indochine by Pierre Guillaume 02 Cozé by Pierre Guillaume Monsieur by Pierre Guillaume Poudre de Riz by Pierre Guillaume 13 Brûlure de Rose by Pierre Guillaume 14 Iris Oriental / Iris Taizo by Pierre Guillaume Tonkamande by Pierre Guillaume 11 Harmatan Noir by Pierre Guillaume Praliné de Santal by Pierre Guillaume 8.1 L'Ombre Fauve by Pierre Guillaume Ambre Céruléen by Pierre Guillaume Bois de Copaïba by Pierre Guillaume Sucre d'Ébène by Pierre Guillaume