Anti-Blues by Pierre Guillaume

Anti-Blues is a new perfume by Pierre Guillaume for women and men and was released in 2019. The scent is gourmand-spicy. It is still in production.

Top Notes Top NotesDark chocolate, Saffron, Grapefruit
Heart Notes Heart NotesIncense, Cocoa wood, Hay, Amyris
Base Notes Base NotesTobacco, Vetiver, Leather, Vanilla

Submitted by OPomone, last update on 27.04.2020.

AnjaTom
PG - now you got me after all - with chocolate! Classic!
First the question: Do we need a chocolate scent? Certainly not!
Then why this one? Well, that's pretty easy to explain...
...the previous chocolate scents I was allowed to smell were monothematic, quite linear or towards the end quite sweet! ANTI-BLUES is different, it swims here against the current It has a fresh, bitter chocolaty taste, directly after spraying on It changes in the course of time to some cocoa-papyrus laden wonderful kaleidoscopic (thank you for the term dear M.) scent that constantly conjures new images into my head.
Something woody and curly appears on the journey to the centre of the earth, wonderfully embedded in a tobacco vanilla finish!
Unlike other chocolate scents, this one has a more masculine feel to it because of its dry, tart flavour, and I am not saying that it is not suitable for women! But you need a little more courage to be harsh (which makes the scent quite extraordinary).

I have now only smelled the Aqaysos and the Anti-Blues from PG, but the brand makes you want more...
By the way, I also think that he is not really gourmand...tart, bitter, light, sweet vanilla!
Great, you can really say that this is a combination that suits me
For all those who are looking for a wonderful autumn-winter scent and don't want sticky-sweet - test it!
Nomen est omen?
Blues is actually a vocal and instrumental music form that developed in African-American society in the USA at the turn of the 19th and 20th centuries. The word blues is derived from the pictorial English description I've got the blues or I feel blue ("I am sad").

To give a fragrance the name Anti Blues suggests to me personally first of all something that makes me happy, makes me happy and/or brings me joy. Such a thing one says also in principle chocolate after, therefore here is fittingly much of contained But names are also sound and smoke as they are often said.
A mood enhancer is this fragrance in my nose inevitably not, it is cozy, cuddly and powdery, so you can wear it cozy Sundays on the sofa in his sweatpants before his favorite show with a few cookies.

However, if one should suffer from pain of separation, one castigates oneself, as if one would then hear the most deeply sad ballads that the music world has to offer.
So I see it somewhat differently than many others here. But that doesn't matter, because everybody feels that differently An Anti Blues fragrance would be sparkling, fresh and invigorating for me. Anti Blues is chocolaty, woody and a little bit resinous, but never too sweet like a Chocolate Greedy, or Sorisso.
But names do not always correspond to what they are supposed to say either.
Even normal first names have a meaning that does not always correspond to the person.

André for example
means the brave, the virile. Yeah, okay, that's right Sasha
means the protector. Not every Sasha is a bodyguard Ulrike
translated means rich heiress, ruler of the homeland and ruler of the empire..does anyone know such a person?
Kevin
translated means the graceful, the handsome, the beloved and the graceful from birth. There must be a few, but all? NÄ!
and Anton comes from english and means as much as ant An.

Anyway, I find the fragrance nice in the sense of very pleasing for cuddly hours for two or with yourself and your cookies. It starts directly with a gush of chocolate, which after a short time turns into cocoa because it gets a little lighter, a little smoky, but only very light and then it starts to powder, whereupon later a little resin provides balm. A little vanilla is added. I can't smell the rest of the pyramid. The whole thing lasts for about 7 hours and is certainly not for warmer days. Sillage is moderate. I can imagine it best in my free time. But I wouldn't be able to drive away the blues with this scent. Names are just sound and smoke.

I have collected some reviews.

Franz Ohse:
A very unsweet gourmand, which I like to wear from time to time, because he lets me rest.
Marta Pfahl:
I suffered for years from shopping addiction, had to have every perfume, but now I chill the base.
Kurt C. Pants:
Anti Blues gives me an aura in which I feel comfortable. I'm usually very absent-minded Carmen Bear:
A powdery pleasure, especially for us women who want to nibble chocolate without getting fat Klara Fall:
I like it. I like snacks too. Sometimes I even get up at night and go to the perfume closet Anna Gramm:
Spirit adorns life, courage nurtures victories, condolence bears demonstrable remorse, envy never serves, now envy unites the innovators, love ferments in death, spirit leaves, befogged provokes victory.
Erkan Everything:
Not as cool as Oud Wood or Reflection, but it's okay Phil grub:
and i still got the blues for you..yeah baby
Udo Happy:
Nice!
Marion Nette:
I love this one. I must say, he's really great Peer Verser:
Well, I think it's quite delicious, you know. I like it that way. Let it now rub with the lotion.

Not a bad scent, I think it's quite well done because of its unsweetness, but since I hardly have a penchant for gourmand scents, I prefer something loud with a blues and depressive mood, this has been named a little wrong for me.

But names are just smoke and mirrors.

I would like to thank AdAstra72 (the badger that shines like the day) for the rehearsal.
Over-the-counter - The new anti-depressant
Start: Lots of dark chocolate, patchouli (not dirty) and saffron.
The grapefruit was used in such a way that it only supports the saffron.

The mixture of chocolate, patch (I know, it's not listed) and saffron combines to a harmony.
Anti-Blues does not seem cheap or ordinary. Also not on devil come out on "niche" knitted.
It is a feel-good scent that can be worn very well by men.

It smells delicious - but it is not sweet. I can hardly make out vanilla. Vetiver only very little in the base. And in such a way that he does not annoy me (I already had my vetiver phase). Neither tobacco nor leather comes out much in my case. I can't see any hay

Popular Pierre Guillaume

Aqaysos by Pierre Guillaume 19 Louanges Profanes by Pierre Guillaume Myrrhiad by Pierre Guillaume Monsieur by Pierre Guillaume 21 Felanilla by Pierre Guillaume 12.1 Un Crime Exotique by Pierre Guillaume 25 Indochine by Pierre Guillaume 10 Aomassaï by Pierre Guillaume 18 Cadjméré by Pierre Guillaume 20 L'Eau Guerrière by Pierre Guillaume 8.1 L'Ombre Fauve by Pierre Guillaume Poudre de Riz by Pierre Guillaume 4.1 Le Musc & La Peau by Pierre Guillaume 7.1 Grand Siècle Intense by Pierre Guillaume 02 Cozé by Pierre Guillaume 3.1 Arabian Horse by Pierre Guillaume 9.1 Komorebi by Pierre Guillaume Ambre Céruléen by Pierre Guillaume 14 Iris Oriental / Iris Taizo by Pierre Guillaume Mécanique du Désir by Pierre Guillaume