No. 1 by Pierre de Velay
No. 1 is a popular perfume by Pierre de Velay for women and men. The release year is unknown. The scent is floral-oriental. Projection and longevity are above-average. It is still in production.

Roja Dove

Top Notes Top NotesBergamot
Heart Notes Heart NotesMay rose, Orange blossom, Grasse jasmine
Base Notes Base NotesSaffron, Cypriol, Patchouli, Cedarwood, Sandalwood, Oud, Benzoin, Vanilla, Labdanum, Leather, Ambergris, Musk

Submitted by Kankuro, last update on 20.01.2021.

Niklas1993
When the love of perfume reaches a new level
When I was allowed to smell this fragrance for the first time, I suddenly realized that my passion for perfume had moved to another level. Even if this is associated with a significant reduction in the bank account in the future, I have never been so sure that, for once, I will not feel guilty about this.

As soon as I spray on this fragrance, I float on a highly complex cloud of initially tangy saffron, enveloped in ultra-fine leather, rose and sensual vanilla. I also perceive patchouli. Here you can see directly that Roja Dove was at work and created a true masterpiece. Although he has processed his well-known DNA here in the form of bergamot, May rose and Grasse jasmine, I never for a second have the feeling that I have ever smelled this fragrance in any way before. Admittedly, it wouldn't be the first time that specially created fragrance twins have cavorted among Roja's creations. Already several times I have been annoyed about this, but this is not the case with Pierre de Velay No. 1.

At first, the complexity of this fragrance could be considered a bit demanding, but soon it becomes buttery and flatters the nose immensely. Towards the base, this fragrance celebrates a feast for all lovers of subtly rosy-fruity leather and non-animal oud.

I perceive this fragrance on the skin for over 8 hours and appreciate very much that this fragrance brings an incredibly accentuated charisma, which is positively rewarded by the outside world and is not considered overwhelming. Besides Roja's 51 pour Homme, for me it's the fragrance for a gentleman of the world who knows how to show off his restraint.

All in all, Pierre de Velay's creations are extraordinarily complex and also fundamentally different. So I see a wonderfully fresh spring scent in No. 25, which could convince even me as a despiser of aldehydes

MarabuntaMarabunta 4 days ago
My favorite scent to date in Roja's vast range. It is so beautiful and regal, the perfect perfume for a tenor and for king. Just glorious.

by Twang
by Twang

Popular Pierre de Velay

No. 4 by Pierre de Velay No. 11 by Pierre de Velay Essence Rare by Pierre de Velay No. 6 by Pierre de Velay No. 56 by Pierre de Velay No. 25 by Pierre de Velay No. 6 (2009) by Pierre de Velay No. 9 by Pierre de Velay No. 23 by Pierre de Velay No. 47 by Pierre de Velay No. 16 by Pierre de Velay