The Exact Friction of Stars

The Exact Friction of Stars by Pilar & Lucy
The Exact Friction of Stars is a perfume by Pilar & Lucy for women. The release year is unknown. The scent is gourmand-sweet. It is still available to purchase.

CloveClove CoconutCoconut OrangeOrange ChocolateChocolate VanillaVanilla

Submitted by Lila, last update on 22.05.2018.

Fun vanilla gourmand
The Exact Friction of Stars is a sweet and flirtatious vanilla gourmand. It's one of my favourites in this category, but I must admit that it can be linear at times.

It opens very sugary and candy-like on the skin, with vanilla, coconut and orange. It reminds me straight away of vanilla icecream and hard-boiled caramel candies. It's one niche fragrance that I wouldn't hesitate to suggest to young women, or anyone with a sweet tooth. Thankfully this fragrance has been skilfully blended, so as not to smell cheap or nauseating.

The chocolate accord is more noticeable in the heart. It tends to be milky and soft, never overpowering the dominant vanilla. If anything, it smells a little bit like a Bounty chocolate bar. The Exact Friction of Stars is a great fragrance to wear while binging on all the naughty foods that our waistline never agrees with.

I thought this fragrance might have been a hit with men, especially seeing that sugary gourmands often grab their attention. Unfortunately my boyfriend didn't like it, and commented on it being a bit too strong. In retrospect, I agree that the sillage is quite loud, but I still don't find it offensive.

In addition to the strong projection, The Exact Friction of Stars also lasts the whole day on the skin. There's a lot to love about this perfume, however it does have the odd negative review, so I probably wouldn't blind buy this one. A sample can be found on Lucky Scent.

I was starting to move on from gourmands, but The Exact Friction of Stars has renewed my love for them. I'll be wearing this a lot when Winter comes.

Popular by Pilar & Lucy

Tiptoeing through Chambers of the Moon by Pilar & Lucy To Twirl All Girly by Pilar & Lucy