Tiptoeing through Chambers of the Moon

Tiptoeing through Chambers of the Moon by Pilar & Lucy

Tiptoeing through Chambers of the Moon is a popular perfume by Pilar & Lucy for women. The release year is unknown. The scent is floral-sweet. Projection and longevity are above-average. It is still in production.

Amber, Tuberose

Submitted by Lilith, last update on 03.12.2017

5.0 10.0 5.0 9.0/10

Pilar & Lucy
Requested samples in 2007 which I did receive in .5 ml for free. Very gorgeous scent collection with an amazing throw. I made a 12 Ounce dupe using high quality oils, for a cost efficient design.
7.5 7.5 6.0/10

Perhaps a tad too sweet
Pilar & Lucy seems to be a niche house rather keen on producing sweet and youthful fragrances. With the fun yet lengthy names and eccentric bottle designs, I can't see why any young girl wouldn't want to add a Pilar & Lucy scent to her collection.

Tiptoeing Through Chambers of the Moon is almost as sweet as a lollipop, with syrupy amber and a somewhat medicinal opening of cinnamon and star anise. On my skin, the tuberose, although faintly present, is not the most dominant note. If anything, this fragrance is quite ambery, with a rich and sweet incense drydown.

The perfume oil may be very different to the EDP. In the EDP, Tiptoeing Through Chambers of the Moon is really sweet. So sweet that some may find it nauseating. Once settled, the heart and drydown resembles Jessica Simpson's Fancy in some ways.

I have to be in the right mood to wear this fragrance, only because the sillage is strong and the sweetness a little juvenile. I felt the same way about The Exact Friction of Stars, also by this house. Either way, whenever I do wear it, I enjoy it immensely, particularly on a cold Winter's night.

For me personally, Tiptoeing Through Chambers of the Moon isn't the best interpretation of tuberose and amber. I am yet to test the perfume oil, but from what I've read, it's far more impressive than the EDP. This fragrance was a big like, but not a love.

Originally written: July 13, 2012.

Dont Tiptoe run for it
This is a wonderful scent. The Tuberose is magical and what really enfluenced my purchase of this gem. There is also an abundance of insence as well. There is feel of hippie to it (which is right up my alley) its etheral and and intoxicating. So glad I bought it and the price ladies and gents is VERY reasonable!

by Jasmine87
by Jasmine87
by MissGuerlain
by MissGuerlain

Popular Pilar & Lucy

Tiptoeing through Chambers of the Moon by Pilar & Lucy The Exact Friction of Stars by Pilar & Lucy To Twirl All Girly by Pilar & Lucy