Pink Flower (2015)

Pink Flower by Pink Sugar

Pink Flower is a perfume by Pink Sugar for women and was released in 2015. The scent is sweet-synthetic. It is being marketed by Selectiva.

Top Notes Top NotesMandarin, Orange, Raspberry, Black pepper
Heart Notes Heart NotesRose, Jasmine sambac, White blossoms
Base Notes Base NotesPatchouli, Vanilla

Submitted by Michael, last update on 29.08.2017

4.0 6.0 4.0 5.0/10

Bcars10
A lot of patchouli, very little flower
I first tried this yesterday and had to wash it off right away. But I was also in the last stages of a migraine, and it was just too much at the time. I tried again this morning. It's mostly tangy fruit and patchouli at the top. It's strong! It dried down into some type of fruity, sweet sort of synthetic feel. The florals *are* there, they just are not prominent (on me). I wished for more florals. Patchouli reigns at the top and in the heart.

Longevity is a problem. After that first strong blast, it fades away within 4 hours. Sillage lessens, too. Now I can barely smell it on my arm. It's just a faint trace of vanilla, and I'm still picking up a bit of patch.

Overall, this is just barely average. It is not memorable, it is not inspiring; in short, it is nothing new. It's fairly safe for work and church, as long as you wait 30 minutes! I got it for $19.99 at TJMaxx. I flirted with returning it, but maybe I need to give it another round. I'll edit this review if it improves upon me!

Bottom line: if you like patchouli, this is your scent! "Pink Patchouli"!
EDIT 8/28/2017: It never improved or impressed me, so I've swapped it away.

Bcars10 2 years ago
This should be named "Pink Patchouli." It's loud at first, but then it fades away...It's mostly patchouli and fruit. Needs more flowers!+3
4.0
6.0
4.0
5.0

Popular Pink Sugar

Pink Sugar (Eau de Toilette) by Pink Sugar Gold Sugar by Pink Sugar Black Sugar by Pink Sugar Pink Sugar Sparks by Pink Sugar Pink Sugar Sensual by Pink Sugar Simply Pink by Pink Sugar Steel Sugar by Pink Sugar Pink Flower by Pink Sugar Pink Sugar (Hair Perfume) by Pink Sugar Pink Sugar (Body Spritzer) by Pink Sugar Pink Sugar (Solid Perfume) by Pink Sugar