Pink Sugar 2003Eau de Toilette

Pink Sugar (Eau de Toilette) by Pink Sugar
Pink Sugar (Eau de Toilette) is a perfume by Pink Sugar for women and was released in 2003. The scent is sweet-gourmand. The longevity is above-average. It is being marketed by Selectiva. Pronunciation

Top Notes Top NotesBergamot, Fig leaf, Raspberry, Sicilian orange
Heart Notes Heart NotesLily-of-the-valley, Red fruits, Liquorice blossom, Sugar powder
Base Notes Base NotesCaramel, Musk, Sandalwood, Tonka bean, Vanilla

Submitted by Kankuro, last update on 14.10.2020.

The fragrance was previously marketed under the Aquolina brand.

SorceressSorceress 7 years ago

„Gourmand Treat That I'll Admit To Enjoying...And It's Pink, Too”

Aquolina's Pink Sugar is a pleasant, fun favorite of mine. I'm not a floral person, I love my vanilla scents and will...
SherapopSherapop 9 years ago

„Will be joining Insolence in the Post-Nuclear Holocaust Perfume Hall of Fame”

For some reason Aquolina PINK SUGAR smells like coffee-tinged cotton candy to me. I was expecting cotton...
A fragrant potpourri
My husband bought and gave me this perfume blind. At the beginning I was not quite convinced, the top note smelled very much like liquorice when I was in close contact with my nose. However, I was by far not disappointed. The scent develops really fantastic, you feel like on a cold winter evening at the Christmas market, the candy and cotton candy stand right next door. According to my husband, the perfume also has a fantastic sillage and fills the room. You have to like it, but if you are into it and you like sweet scents, absolutely recommendable. I especially liked the smell of vanilla, which was still easy to smell the next morning
Debut Comment
Pink Sugar of all things is my most recent love - I never expected this! And about this fragrance, my first comment:

At first the smell of warm caramel numbs my senses as I enter the market. Somewhere around here there's a cotton candy stand? He can't be far! Oh, there are candied fruits back there, I love candied citrus fruits! I can't leave the market without buying each of my loved ones some of the colored candies and letting them take part in the action! But before I leave, I will finish my visit with a buried and sugary drink.

Love to all,

Elisabelle
MarlEh
I'd love to love it so much
Cotton candy, incredibly sweet - that's exactly what I love about perfume. Prada candy was my goto fragrance for years - so I was so convinced by the reviews of Pink Sugar that I bought it blindly for incredibly cheap money - but unfortunately the sugarflash didn't come. I also smell something sweet and pungent first, before a slight whiff of cotton candy is to be smelled for a few seconds and then the scent says goodbye - is it perhaps tilted or is it my nose ?

I wanted to love you pink Sugar, I imagined it so beautifully - but unfortunately, nothing will come of us both at first

To sweet!
At first I liked that sweetness ... but as the perfume revealed its base notes, the vanilla and warmth suffocated me more and more. I may have made a mistake, but I definitely don’t see myself in it.
Alilove
Nostalgic feelings on the fairground - fair on the skin
This Italian sweetheart is for me the epitome of pure happiness at the fair.
It smells so romantic of cotton candy, glazed apples, roasted almonds, raspberry lemonade, caramelized popcorn, waffles with icing sugar, Ed von Schleck ice cream and colorful bags. A fragrance that takes you to a fairytale land where there is nothing but idleness and good living.
An absolute sugar bomb that opens the door to the land of plenty. Makes all girls' hearts beat faster, but fortunately it has no synthetic, Barbie-like plastic smell.
With the softly swinging lily of the valley, this fragrance heralds spring for me every year.
DAIsYCLOUDs
Delicious licorice cotton candy with strawberry..
... I think that's the best description for this gourmand fragrance. It smells as if you were weaving cotton candy from sugar-sweet licorice and wrapping it in artificial strawberry-flavoured sugar threads. You can wear the fragrance for so many occasions, because in my opinion it is very sweet, but also has a certain depth, thanks to the burnt sugar and the orange (I guess :)) During the day, the vanilla, tonka bean and burnt sugar dominate, almost like when you let homemade caramel burn a little in the pan. I just paid 20€ for my 50ml on Amazon, so I can definitely recommend it for such a "steal" ;D
Yummy!
Why do you think I "needed" Pink Sugar of all things??
At the home office for weeks, on a diet, in the rainy early summer with fresh ten degrees? Yes. And the argument that at least Poison Girl should be enough for me didn't count.
Maybe I just wanted the mailman to loosen up the boring day. Probably also...
But, that smell is enchanting! I didn't really expect that. A little American Cream from Lush (for me), Balla Stix from Haribo, cuddly musk. Nothing smells burnt to me. It is artificial, but I also love the Blendi Strawberry from my son and I secretly brush my teeth with it. I also love these pastel pink jellybeans with a pink chewing gum taste, so don't be afraid to touch them.
This fragrance is as sexy and ladylike as letting your loved one blow-dry their cold toes in bed and hide their favourite sweets in the vegetable drawer. An advantage nowadays, that it doesn't matter if you sit in front of your computer in your pink pyjamas and smell like Pink Sugar A fragrance for yourself, a comforting touch.
Strong fragrance = strong opinions
I am writing this comment primarily because of my sister. Although we have a lot in common, we are not really on the same wavelength when it comes to fragrances. Actually, for the longest time she wore only Versace Woman, others she did not like. That's why I was surprised when she told me some time ago that she wanted to look for a new perfume. She said that she had no idea about it, I should just find her something that smells sweet.

Yeah, okay, that could be a lot of things right now. Chocolate? No. Vanilla? No. Cotton candy? No. Then what? I don't know. You pick something. Hmm...

She didn't want to order anything blind, so I just let her test scents from my collection. Eventually it was Pink Sugar's turn and I thought that she wouldn't like it at all, because cotton candy wasn't really wanted. Not that the scent is bad, but it is very intense and on some days it is too much for me personally. But she liked it so much that she ordered the 100ml bottle for herself.

In retrospect, however, their decision makes sense. Sweet smell? Pink Sugar is the epitome of sweet. Many sweet treats are represented in this little water, including preservatives and flavour enhancers.

More precisely described, the perfume reminds a little bit of cream with fruits when sprayed on, but everything that is even slightly light vanishes quickly. Afterwards, one notices strawberry candy floss, caramel rather less. All in all, when I think of Pink Sugar, I think most of all of sweets with a fruit taste, all nicely mixed and each one perceptible at some point in the course of the scent. From this one gets exactly what one expects from the name and the presentation.

What you don't get, however, is a caramel scent, or anything else at all except fruit-flavoured sweets. The emphasis is on fruit 'taste'...Pink Sugar smells very artificial and either you can't stand it, or maybe you find it more authentic: No matter how delicious you find the sweets, you have to admit that there's a lot of chemistry behind most things...

All in all, you need to know what you're getting into with Pink Sugar, because it's quite possible that the fragrance will either turn out to be a new favourite or be perceived as absolutely gruesome. This is also due to the fact that there is no other perfume in this price range with such durability and sillage, which leads to the fact that you won't even like it if it is not 100% what you are looking for. Conversely, you like it even more. That's why I also took my sister as an example: As I said, she doesn't like many scents. But then Pink Sugar simply fit.

So if you want the sugar bomb par excellence, with incredible performance, and always liked the strawberry flavour best, you should try the perfume. If it meets expectations, it doesn't hurt to reach for the 100ml bottle
3.5
GirlofNow
SHOCKED!..... And NO NOT shocked!
How am I supposed to start exactly... Or rather, which words are exactly the right ones now... Well I'll just start now... Exactly two weeks ago I ordered the Pink Sugar blind... For one thing, I wanted to do this already a year ago BUT... I just wasn't sure. Until I watched a video of Jeremy, of course, who almost only had positive things to say about this scent. And yes I give to 90% of the fragrances I have in my collection now, I discovered through him!:)
Only the only fragrance that could NOT convince me at all is the Pink Sugar! I ordered it because I heard it smells extremely like caramel, almonds and fluffy cotton candy... And yes I am a big fan of sweet, heavy and feminine scents.

As already mentioned I had ordered the Pink Sugar two weeks ago and I have to admit I was so excited and curious! I thought the whole time only if it really should smell like fine caramel then it could be a really great everyday scent for me:D And yes I wear, even now and then in everyday life my beloved safe or poison scents:) When the package finally arrived, I opened it with my grandfather as usual:D He was curious too:) Flacon I found sugar sweet and extremely beautiful:D My grandfather, however, did not find the flacon so sparkling or even special... But (some) men are probably good like that:D Since I have heard from some people you should give only a splash at the beginning, especially when testing on the wrist, I followed this instruction by way of exception:D (thank God!)

So since I don't want to torture you anymore on the tension, I will now describe the fragrance description as good as possible and as exact as possible!

The smell:
Starts actually as many say, also on my skin with a really tasty caramel note... Which unfortunately was gone after two minutes already:((((((( After that the nightmare started! Whenever I sniff my wrist I make a face!:((( It is just extremely intense and extremely penetrating! It smells through and through like artificial fruit notes which I can't quite put in order what kind of fruit notes they are! Sometimes extremely syrupy and sometimes VERY synthetic:((( I could also smell a burnt sugar note which was unfortunately just as unpleasant for my nose:((( I could not smell any more scents now....

I admit, I am ABSOLUTELY NOT a fan of this fragrance!:( I also have to admit that I was extremely disappointed by the fragrance itself!:( I was sooo incredibly curious and had hoped for a lot of it:( Until now the worst and worst Blinkauf ever!:( My grandfather found it almost horrible! He said this is one of the most penetrating scents he has ever smelled! And there I am unfortunately completely his opinion! Next to Angel one of the worst scents I have ever smelled!
The H+S is EXTREME! I could still smell the scent until the next day, despite only one splash very strongly!:(
I also have to emphasize it is a very strong room filling scent! Please pay attention to the dossis! What do you actually say to this scent?
LittleDuck
Just right for sugar snouts
Sweet, sweet, pink sugar!

I like sweet scents very much, but this sugar bomb is already hard at the limit for me.
After the first spraying, a bomb of pink cotton candy comes towards you, which immediately takes me back to my childhood and makes me think of the past fairground visits.
After the initial sweetness I perceive a delicate liquorice smell, which at first fits very harmoniously into the overall picture.

But something's bothering my nose. There is something bitter about the scent that irritates me a little. Maybe the musk? Somehow the line of the perfume is not "clear" enough for me. The liquorice smell quickly fades away and gives way to a slightly more masculine base that remains incredibly sweet despite its spicy note.

Beautiful perfume to feel younger again, maybe for an evening with old friends on the couch, or for a concert visit of his old favorite band!

Jazzy76Jazzy76 15 months ago
Warm, sweet , gourmand and sexy with a girly touch: the caramel note is noticeable giving its character to the whole scent. Good sillage.
ScentedSalonScentedSalon 4 years ago
Way more complex than the price and bottle suggest: yes, it's sweet but there are many facets to the scent. Don't let popularity put you off

by ElenaN
by Echtdufte
by Teolinda
by Teolinda

Popular Pink Sugar

Gold Sugar by Pink Sugar Pink Sugar Sparks by Pink Sugar Black Sugar by Pink Sugar Pink Sugar Sensual by Pink Sugar Simply Pink by Pink Sugar Steel Sugar by Pink Sugar Pink Flower by Pink Sugar