Pink Sugar 2003Eau de Toilette

Pink Sugar (Eau de Toilette) by Pink Sugar
Pink Sugar (Eau de Toilette) is a perfume by Pink Sugar for women and was released in 2003. The scent is sweet-gourmand. The longevity is above-average. It is being marketed by Selectiva. Pronunciation
Scent goes well with Sauvage (Eau de Toilette)

Top Notes Top NotesBergamot, Fig leaf, Raspberry, Sicilian orange
Heart Notes Heart NotesLily of the valley, Red fruits, Liquorice blossom, Sugar powder
Base Notes Base NotesCaramel, Musk, Sandalwood, Tonka bean, Vanilla

Submitted by Kankuro, last update on 11.01.2021.

The fragrance was previously marketed under the Aquolina brand.

SorceressSorceress 7 years ago

„Gourmand Treat That I'll Admit To Enjoying...And It's Pink, Too”

Aquolina's Pink Sugar is a pleasant, fun favorite of mine. I'm not a floral person, I love my vanilla scents and will...
SherapopSherapop 9 years ago

„Will be joining Insolence in the Post-Nuclear Holocaust Perfume Hall of Fame”

For some reason Aquolina PINK SUGAR smells like coffee-tinged cotton candy to me. I was expecting cotton...
DeMedici87
Candyfloss in the evening on the beach
Figurative representation : I sit in the evening in Italy on the beach smell the sea. I eat a huge cotton candy and a bag of roasted almonds with it! Beautiful! The me sometime a kleinwenig nausea is not excluded ?
A fragrance for young women or girls
Puschek95
Old hate to love love love !!!
I have this perfume already 4 or 5 years ago times had bought, together with the Gold Sugar.
My memory of the perfume was awful. Licorice, pungent, headache, synthetic, cheap, disgusting.
Had to throw the perfume away at the time, along with the Gold Sugar. I really just smelled pungent licorice, plus incredibly cheap, made me feel uncomfortable.

I have no idea why I came to try it again. Thanks to parfumo you can purchase samples that don't hurt or harm your money bag, thank goodness.
So I acquired a sample last week.
I had first something fear to use the perfume, because I have already smelled the slight evil in the outer packaging.

Then I just did it! Hahaha.
It was a moment full of fear, old memories came up, I was ready for headaches and stomach aches and nausea attacks.
But nope.
Admittedly, a pungent note unfolded out first, taking everything in for the time being. But shortly after I was delighted with slightly burnt sugar happiness and strawberry aroma.
I could not believe it! I have no idea if I had caught an old product at the time, I ordered from a website.
But this one smells soooooo different.

If I had to describe it:
Fair. You walk along in the evening, the last remnants of cotton candy with strawberry flavor are just spun. The sugar from the whole day is slightly burnt on the sides, so your cotton candy has a somewhat bitter taste. In addition, the scent of other burnt treats is wafting towards you from the stand, including the chocolate covered fruit that has also been fermenting there all day.

It's really quite a great perfume. It has replaced my prada candy. Prada candy will forever remain a love that will always have a place in my heart.
But pink sugar offers a H+S, there I know so far only Kirke and Mancera Velvet Vanilla that can type that!

I am thrilled! And then at Christmas time. I love it
Himberry
I can't go with you, but I can't go without you either
I got you for Easter as a gift from my sweetheart, you had been on my list for a while.
I liked you, but immediately realized that I will not have it easy with you. You are engaging, strong, shrill, sweet and loud. You want to be heard, you want people to give themselves to you skin and hair, no ifs, ands or buts, and all that force is borderline for me. Nonetheless, I began to love you, but realized very quickly that I can rarely stand you. I do best when I'm outside, it's freezing cold, and a soft caramel breath of you hits my nose, but that doesn't stop you from sticking to me like patex for up to 9 hours, which isn't unpleasant under the circumstances.
But when I feel like you and you are too exhausting for me alone, I add Sjp Nyc Crush by Sarah Jessica Parker, because this seems to balance you out. It makes you seem softer, gentler, and somehow more edible. But to achieve my perfect blend I need 3 squirts of Sjp Nyc crush on a squirt of you, or like today times 4 squirts of Sjp Nyc crush, because you are very hard to tame.
Even if our relationship is complicated and often overwhelms me, I do not want to miss you :)

Thick Caramel
I had high hopes for this perfume, so when I saw a bottle at a discount store I snapped it up.
I smell thick, rich caramel. That’s it. I’m trying to smell cotton candy, but it’s just not there for me.
There was a whiff of apple for a few seconds, but it went away as soon as it arrived. Honestly, the only thing I can ascertain here is caramel—and it’s a nice one. Not synthetic smelling. It’s almost identical to Prada Candy in my opinion, and I didn’t care much for that one either. It’s just too sweet for me.

Again, it’s super sweet—sugar totally right there all up in your face. The scent notes sounded like it would have some depth, but to me it does not.

The bottle design is mediocre, what you would expect for a low cost fragrance, but the packaging tube is cute as heck. Sillage is pretty good, surprisingly, as is longevity, particularly for an Eau de toilette.

If you like Prada Candy, but on a low budget, try Pink Sugar. I think you may be surprised how similar the two are!
A fragrant potpourri
My husband bought and gave me this perfume blind. At the beginning I was not quite convinced, the top note smelled very much like liquorice when I was in close contact with my nose. However, I was by far not disappointed. The scent develops really fantastic, you feel like on a cold winter evening at the Christmas market, the candy and cotton candy stand right next door. According to my husband, the perfume also has a fantastic sillage and fills the room. You have to like it, but if you are into it and you like sweet scents, absolutely recommendable. I especially liked the smell of vanilla, which was still easy to smell the next morning
MarlEh
I'd love to love it so much
Cotton candy, incredibly sweet - that's exactly what I love about perfume. Prada candy was my goto fragrance for years - so I was so convinced by the reviews of Pink Sugar that I bought it blindly for incredibly cheap money - but unfortunately the sugarflash didn't come. I also smell something sweet and pungent first, before a slight whiff of cotton candy is to be smelled for a few seconds and then the scent says goodbye - is it perhaps tilted or is it my nose ?

I wanted to love you pink Sugar, I imagined it so beautifully - but unfortunately, nothing will come of us both at first

To sweet!
At first I liked that sweetness ... but as the perfume revealed its base notes, the vanilla and warmth suffocated me more and more. I may have made a mistake, but I definitely don’t see myself in it.
Alilove
Nostalgic feelings on the fairground - fair on the skin
This Italian sweetheart is for me the epitome of pure happiness at the fair.
It smells so romantic of cotton candy, glazed apples, roasted almonds, raspberry lemonade, caramelized popcorn, waffles with icing sugar, Ed von Schleck ice cream and colorful bags. A fragrance that takes you to a fairytale land where there is nothing but idleness and good living.
An absolute sugar bomb that opens the door to the land of plenty. Makes all girls' hearts beat faster, but fortunately it has no synthetic, Barbie-like plastic smell.
With the softly swinging lily of the valley, this fragrance heralds spring for me every year.
DAIsYCLOUDs
Delicious licorice cotton candy with strawberry..
... I think that's the best description for this gourmand fragrance. It smells as if you were weaving cotton candy from sugar-sweet licorice and wrapping it in artificial strawberry-flavoured sugar threads. You can wear the fragrance for so many occasions, because in my opinion it is very sweet, but also has a certain depth, thanks to the burnt sugar and the orange (I guess :)) During the day, the vanilla, tonka bean and burnt sugar dominate, almost like when you let homemade caramel burn a little in the pan. I just paid 20€ for my 50ml on Amazon, so I can definitely recommend it for such a "steal" ;D
Yummy!
Why do you think I "needed" Pink Sugar of all things??
At the home office for weeks, on a diet, in the rainy early summer with fresh ten degrees? Yes. And the argument that at least Poison Girl should be enough for me didn't count.
Maybe I just wanted the mailman to loosen up the boring day. Probably also...
But, that smell is enchanting! I didn't really expect that. A little American Cream from Lush (for me), Balla Stix from Haribo, cuddly musk. Nothing smells burnt to me. It is artificial, but I also love the Blendi Strawberry from my son and I secretly brush my teeth with it. I also love these pastel pink jellybeans with a pink chewing gum taste, so don't be afraid to touch them.
This fragrance is as sexy and ladylike as letting your loved one blow-dry their cold toes in bed and hide their favourite sweets in the vegetable drawer. An advantage nowadays, that it doesn't matter if you sit in front of your computer in your pink pyjamas and smell like Pink Sugar A fragrance for yourself, a comforting touch.

ScentwitchScentwitch 2 months ago
Rich caramel dripping down a juicy red apple in a candy store. Sweet all the way. Reminds me of the smells an amusement park at night.
Jazzy76Jazzy76 1 year ago
Warm, sweet , gourmand and sexy with a girly touch: the caramel note is noticeable giving its character to the whole scent. Good sillage.
ScentedSalonScentedSalon 4 years ago
Way more complex than the price and bottle suggest: yes, it's sweet but there are many facets to the scent. Don't let popularity put you off

by ElenaN
by Echtdufte
by Teolinda
by Teolinda

Popular Pink Sugar

Gold Sugar by Pink Sugar Pink Sugar Sparks by Pink Sugar Black Sugar by Pink Sugar Pink Sugar Sensual by Pink Sugar Simply Pink by Pink Sugar Steel Sugar by Pink Sugar Pink Flower by Pink Sugar