Pink Sugar 2003 Eau de Toilette

Pink Sugar (Eau de Toilette) by Pink Sugar
Pink Sugar (Eau de Toilette) is a perfume by Pink Sugar for women and was released in 2003. The scent is sweet-gourmand. The longevity is above-average. It is being marketed by Selectiva. Pronunciation

Top Notes Top NotesBergamot, Fig leaf, Raspberry, Sicilian orange
Heart Notes Heart NotesLily of the valley, Red fruits, Liquorice blossom, Sugar powder
Base Notes Base NotesCaramel, Musk, Sandalwood, Tonka bean, Vanilla

Submitted by Kankuro, last update on 14.06.2021.

The fragrance was previously marketed under the Aquolina brand.

SorceressSorceress 8 years ago

„Gourmand Treat That I'll Admit To Enjoying...And It's Pink, Too”

Aquolina's Pink Sugar is a pleasant, fun favorite of mine. I'm not a floral person, I love my vanilla scents and will...
SherapopSherapop 9 years ago

„Will be joining Insolence in the Post-Nuclear Holocaust Perfume Hall of Fame”

For some reason Aquolina PINK SUGAR smells like coffee-tinged cotton candy to me. I was expecting cotton...
3.5
tooooo much sugar
Have me ''Pink Sugar'' fetched, because I have a few promising reviews about it gelessen and he is but relatively günsitg.
Turned out unfortunately as a bad buy, because the perfume is only unbearably sweet and after liquid sugar....
Have him sprayed a few times before work and the reactions were devastating :D
The scent triggered headaches in my colleagues and they kept ripping open the window...

Conclusion:
See this fragrance rather on a 13 year old instead of an adult woman.
(with it I would like to push of course no one before the head!)

- H/S good -
Popcorn vs. cotton candy
I first came across Pink Sugar through YouTuber Amber Scholl.
She described it as her favorite fragrance which she already wears for years and can not even replace by their new brand perfumes. Curious, I had to order the fragrance of course directly.

It was a blind purchase, but the risk was definitely worth it to me due to the low price.

When Pink Sugar had finally arrived with me, I had to find out disappointed that I did not like the fragrance unfortunately but. I found him too sweet and put him aside for a few weeks.

On my second try, however, the situation was suddenly completely different. Pink Sugar smelled heavenly sweet and somewhat like cotton candy. Even after several hours, you could still smell the scent perfectly. From that moment on, it became my new signature scent. I have recently even already consumed my second bottle!

Whenever I wear Pink Sugar and walk into a room, I trigger discussions about whether I smell like popcorn or cotton candy (I think cotton candy but most people smell popcorn, I don't feel anything from it though). That being said, I get compliments on this scent every time, more often than any other.

Pink Sugar is just a very nice fragrance, perfect for teens or any younger women. It does seem rather childish, especially with the design of the bottle, but it is by no means just for young girls.

I can only recommend this perfume to anyone who likes sweet and gourmand and likes to attract attention. The price is unbeatable for this durability and sillage.

I stop now with the raving and order me best my third bottle ;)
Snowy
Pink lacquer carving babe at the carnival
Now we come to my 2nd perfume review. Yes so slowly I find like to be active here myself. Let's look at this pink licorice snail but times more closely.

Who does not know them the sweet-woody licorice snails. Just as Pink Sugar starts for me. As if one pulls open a bag of said treats and holds the nose to sniff in. At first, this seemed a bit disconcerting to me as I was expecting something different. But after some testing, I actually find this exciting.

A few moments later, the powdered sugar and caramel notes come through immediately.
Quite clearly, however, the top, heart and base notes are indistinguishable for me. Red berries, vanilla and orange notes alternate.

We imagine: We stroll through a fair, everywhere we take delicious and interwoven scent impressions. Lacquer crack, fluffy cotton candy, caramelized popcorn, and candied red fruit.

One may ask oneself also here, would I like to smell like that? To this I can answer for me: but yes, why not? Of course, not always, but memories of beautiful moments and the enthusiasm for nibbles are already reason enough, for sometimes.

Sillage, durability and price performance for this sugary pleasure are absolutely fine...and now I may wish you a lot of fun while strolling on the carnival.
Balticsea
"Sugar how you get so fly?" Ladies Perfume Review No. 3 Declaration of Love for a City
(for all impatient, the review starts visibly below)

December 2019:

We are in the most beautiful city in the world, the Hanseatic city of Rostock.(Warning, this might be a subjective opinion!) Rostock has a lot to offer and discover. It is the only big city in Mecklenburg-Vorpommern and even if it belongs to the former East of the United Republic, people greet each other here with Moin (Moin, Moin is babble), here you "chat" with each other, the seagulls look greedy when you eat your fish roll at the beautiful city harbor. Even if for the older generation the East is still present, everyone who has been here feels that we are fishheads up here and much more North Germans than East Germans. Rostock has a lot of other places besides the fantastic city harbour that I can recommend to every visitor. A beautiful, back-stringo old town, one of the most beautiful zoos in Europe, and of course Warnemünde, with the widest beach on the Baltic coast and its gorgeous white, fine-grained sand. (Check out my photo album - this isn't the Mediterranean - 15 minutes away by bike I live and I consider it a blessing.)

Twice a year there is really something going on in Rostock. One is the annual Hansesail in the summer, a maritime event with an adjacent funfair.

And secondly, the largest Christmas market in Northern Germany with over 1.5 million visitors per year. And that is where we are right now. Over 250 stalls stretch here over 3.2 km long "strolling mile". Divided into different areas, a fairy tale forest, an old, historical Christmas market, the strolling mile, the new market with its children's rides, the Ferris wheel, and the fairy tale stage, on which Santa Claus and the fairy tale aunt with their entourage perform a self-written fairy tale for the children year after year. And at the city harbour there is the funfair with several rides. Roller coaster, bumper cars, break dancers. Even a 60m high freefall tower is ready for the very brave. People are crowded together in the streets and enjoy the spectacle. All worries, all problems are far away for a short moment, in this colorful sea of lights. A dream world that attracts crowds to the city every year. And in the middle of it, me.

"Daddy, Daddy!" my 4-year-old daughter yells through the din, tugging at my jacket after she gets off the children's chain carousel for the fourth time, grinning broadly.

"No, I said one more time - and this time I really mean it. Mom is already waiting and my bratwurst is getting cold." i reply knowing what is coming now.

Her mouth forms a sad look. "Okay." she says, pointing towards the candy stand. "Can I have cotton candy?"

I roll my eyes and signal my, waiting at the barbecue stand, for her to follow us.

Once at the stand, she hands me the bratwurst and I order cotton candy. And my nose takes in everything this stand has to offer. First licorice, then candied fruit, caramel, slightly burnt cotton candy, vanilla crescents. All of this combines into a scent that, for me, is the epitome of the Rostock Christmas Market year after year. I give my daughter the cotton candy, enjoy once again this fragrance and bite contentedly into my bratwurst.

"Dad, can I after the cotton candy again in the chain carousel?" comes grinning from below.

"Okay, but this really is the last time!"

Grinning even wider, she walks towards the carousel and I know we'll probably be standing there for a while.
December 2020:

Nothing is the same anymore, the pandemic has taken over. Home office, childcare, mask, distance. No Hanse Sail, no Christmas market. My daughter is little, but she understands. We make the best of it. I put Pink Sugar in my wife's boot for Santa. It was a blind buy. A real cheapie. So what could go wrong. And then, on the first spray, it happened. My daughter sniffed her mother and immediately said, "That smells like a Christmas market!" And that perfume description from a 5-year-old fit like a glove.

So we finally get to the scent :-)

Flacon: 7/10

Nothing spectacular, but quite okay. The same goes for the sprayer.

Fragrance: 8.5/10

Let's give in to the scent progression.

The fragrance starts with a little too scratchy and penetrating licorice note. Here you get very briefly scared, but wait the first few minutes off It gets much better. Because already a short time later join the other companions. And they are really something! Caramel (not like toffee, but caramelized sugar), vanilla, candied fruit, tonka and more sugar) are now there and stay until the end. This thing smells like 10000 calories and it's one of the sweetest yet most delicious scents I've smelled. Of course, there's nothing here, but hey, we're at the candy stand - not the organic market!!! And that's exactly what this scent smells like, bergamot, lily of the valley, musk - silent companions at best. This thing is sweet, and really sweet! (But who is surprised at the name "Pink sugar" about it and criticizes that, should think briefly before)

Shelf life: 10/10

Unbelievable how long this fragrance lasts on the skin. Even after 10 hours, the fragrance does not give small. Since one or the other time can cut off ne slice.

Sillage: 10/10

The thing radiates, and properly. Locker 4-5 hours to smell at over an arm's length. Even after that anything but skin deep.

Wearability: 4/10

One must already have Bock on it. My wife uses the mainly at home when she feels like it, or sprays two sprayers on the arms in winter. Quasi as a body spray. But I can recommend the fragrance also really only in autumn / winter and best outdoors. :-) and if nevertheless within a room, then well-dosed. Fits but super to the date or to make party. Here I would also ask the men's world to overload this fragrance to the ladies ;-) unless you have Bock on it.

Komlimente: 8.5/10

There will be, and it will be in the form of, "what smells so yummy?" People evoke associations of sweet with this scent. Any bet :-)

Price / performance: 10/10

Unbelievable 15,00€!!!!!! for 100ml This is really THE Cheapie in the women's perfume world par excellence and definitely a real blind buy candidate if you like sweet fragrances.

Conclusion:

This fragrance is exactly what it wants to be, a "Pink Sugar". Loud, sugary, gourmand, delicious and smelling like a candy stand. Is that what you want? That's for each person to decide. It gets used on my wife from time to time and I always enjoy smelling it. It has an incredible H/S and 15,00€ is outrageously cheap. Plus, it reminds me of a time before all this madness out there. But we'll get through that too. So stay healthy, hang in there and make the best of these crazy times. Until things get better. When it does, come to Rostock and see for yourself. Call me in time. I'll show you around. Unless it's a Christmas market, then I'll be at the candy stand. And if again none takes place, well then I just smell the Pink Sugar. :-P

Until then all the best and as always
hanseatic greetings
LovelyScents
Sweet, sweet... Pink Sugar ?
Admittedly - Pink Sugar is like the name already reveals an absolute sugar bomb.
But who thinks that the fragrance is therefore boring or only something for teen girls, is wrong in my opinion.

If I now try to put the fragrance into words, I would describe it as a mixture of fruit tea with rock candy sugar, vanilla and caramel.
Amidst this sea of sweetness, I perceive a super interesting note that just makes me want more.

And so it goes apparently not only me ?..Allegedly even Kylie Jenner is supposed to personally call this perfume their own.
Either way, Pink Sugar is at least for my little nose an absolute feel-good and good mood fragrance
Durability and Silage are really good and surpass even loosely some high-priced competition.

Lovers of sweet and gourmand fragrances can dare at this great price-performance ratio in any case a blind purchase?
Concentrated,fucking delicious,liquid sugar
It's raining sugar ! Awesome !

I love Pink Sugar. It is one of the absolute sweetest perfumes I personally know. It's pure, liquid sugar to spray on.

The price is- for this durability and this delicious gourmand scent- simply first class!

One, two sprays are enough for the whole day, it is very intense! I find the fragrance does not change much , it is and remains sugary sweet.

I choose Pink Sugar on days when I just want to feel totally good. Yeah sure, I want to feel good on any day of course, but I explicitly mean those "glitter on and good to go" days. Maximum, pink power.

The scent is often perceived from the outside as something edible, bit similar to Vanilla West Indies (ever the most awesome vanilla perfume on this earth).
People enter the room and ask: what smells so yummy!!!?! Doughnuts? Cotton candy? Cake? Boah, smells full good!

I hold off a bit on Pink Sugar in the summer, as I'm kind of afraid the bees and wasps will find it at least as tasty as I do.

I also think it's a cold weather scent. Just when it's getting cooler, rainy, a bit gloomier outside again, Pink Sugar gives me back that pure, sweet, glittery life.

So who is pink Sugar for? It is already a very playful fragrance and somehow it also has something childish, playful. So what? Who the hell says that women over 30 , 40 , 50, 60 or 70 may not also still show their childish side ? And besides, for the sweet life you never get old anyway :)

Mscamouflage
Delicious, but unfortunately cough alert....
When I actually saw today at Penny at the cash register some bottles for sale, I remembered that Daheim still somewhere a Pröbchen ready lay...
With not too high expectations, yet anticipation (I've heard that he should smell like the Ed of Schleck ice cream), I sprayed him then. Immediately I thought to myself, yep, that's right. Yum.
More than ,,yummy'' actually didn't come to my mind. A delicious fragrance, for a good price.
After a few minutes, it struck me: Something is scratching me, I have to cough...have I not drunk enough water? Funny, actually I just had a cup of tea behind me. Ohnein, it's the pink sugar! Scratchy, pungent, yes-directly turgid it sits on my skin...yes, let's wait a bit. *Coughing fit*, my mum from the next room: what's looos?
Okay, I can't take it anymore, it rarely happens, but I just had to wash it off. Soap, water, scrubbing...it's still there! Repeat...still...penetrating. Finally, I can stand it. Whew. Used it a few more times in the kitchen as a room scent, but now gave it away to a friend. Funny how scents I don't like/that my skin doesn't like hold bombproof and scents I love usually evaporate quickly...does anyone else know this?
Not for me, but still reminisced about childhood memories for a few short minutes and thought of the ice cream at the outdoor pool. :-)
Pink chaos
I got carried away with Pink Sugar by Jeremy Fragrance. He has praised this Eau de Toilette in relatively high tones in one of his videos. Since the price is also very small, I have dared this impulse purchase, and yes, also blind purchase.

I can kind of picture the bottle in a children's or youth collection from the look of it. The DNA helix-inspired design is quite cute, but does not quite meet my personal taste.

As for the scent, where there's sugar on it, there's sugar in it!
For me, Pink Sugar smells very pungent in the top note. Although the prelude is fruity and tangy because of the citrus components, but I was unfortunately disturbed by the long-lasting penetrance.
This is followed by a wild mishmash of indefinable fairground treats that smell kind of burnt to me. The drydown was very intense and the promised powdered sugar note was also there, but the scent smelled totally chemical and plasticky on me.... I absolutely did not like this development. From here I noticed that we will not be friends.
The fragrance has a pretty strong sillage and it hangs for days in the clothes. Who likes the fragrance, is happy about this.

There are days when I desperately need "candy vibes," but then I'd rather reach for Sweet Like Candy by Ariana Grande.
I passed Pink Sugar on to someone who (hopefully) appreciates it more than I do.
Strawberry- Vanilla please- without calories
Today it is gray in gray out there and it is not really light...a super day to evaluate Pink Sugar :-).
Since this Pretty in Pink appeared again and again with perfume lovers and was highly praised, I held it no longer and started a blind purchase.At the price there were also times no beads of sweat on the forehead - everything in the pink area so.Postman came, package on and quickly sprayed the substance...Unfortunately, immediately on the skin.What is THAT?! Oh ha- the first impression was "intrusive,cheap and zero style". I was honestly appalled and extremely surprised because really many connoisseurs liked him.
No time, must go - still had an appointment. Arrived there - mhhhhhhh you smell but good (and grin).Hä?! Okay - is there something wrong with my perception more? Just as it went on the day...Only therefore I have this fragrance still a 2.test phase dedicated and what should I say - from then on I liked him! You don't have to understand - but that's the way it is... It simply puts you in a good mood, makes you feel young and, strangely enough, I always reach for my jeans jacket when I wear it... What also totally amazes me is that men really like him, although he is extremely sweet. So whoever wants to test this scent should maybe prepare for 2 attempts. I must also say, the color in my bottle has changed a lot, he is now darker and also much better (matured on the shelf quasi).

The fragrance: The name says it all - it reminds me of the 1st bumper car evening from my teenage years, fresh crush (secretly, of course) and standing in a cloud of smoke from strawberry mist, which was blown from any nozzles in the face.

The Sillage: He is perceived -better not catch too much of it.

Durability: Extremely ( the table on which the test strip was, smelled days later still after it!)

Flacon: Sweet - you could get toothache at the sight ;-)

Price: Unbeatable good.

Have fun testing!
DeMedici87
Candyfloss in the evening on the beach
Figurative representation : I sit in the evening in Italy on the beach smell the sea. I eat a huge cotton candy and a bag of roasted almonds with it! Beautiful! The me sometime a kleinwenig nausea is not excluded ?
A fragrance for young women or girls

ScentwitchScentwitch 6 months ago
Rich caramel dripping down a juicy red apple in a candy store. Sweet all the way. Reminds me of the smells an amusement park at night.
Jazzy76Jazzy76 2 years ago
Warm, sweet , gourmand and sexy with a girly touch: the caramel note is noticeable giving its character to the whole scent. Good sillage.
ScentedSalonScentedSalon 5 years ago
Way more complex than the price and bottle suggest: yes, it's sweet but there are many facets to the scent. Don't let popularity put you off

Pink Sugar x Fafinette by Fafi
by Echtdufte
by Teolinda
by Teolinda

Popular Pink Sugar

Gold Sugar by Pink Sugar Pink Sugar Sparks by Pink Sugar Black Sugar by Pink Sugar Pink Sugar Sensual by Pink Sugar Simply Pink by Pink Sugar Steel Sugar by Pink Sugar Pink Flower by Pink Sugar Berry Blast by Pink Sugar Creamy Sunshine by Pink Sugar Pink Sugar (Hair Perfume) by Pink Sugar Pink Sugar (Body Spritzer) by Pink Sugar Pink Sugar (Solid Perfume) by Pink Sugar