Pink Sugar Sensual (2009)

Pink Sugar Sensual by Pink Sugar

Pink Sugar Sensual is a perfume by Pink Sugar for women and was released in 2009. The scent is sweet-gourmand. It was last marketed by Selectiva.

Top Notes Top NotesBergamot, Blackcurrant, Mandarin
Heart Notes Heart NotesPink jasmine, Orange blossom, Tiaré
Base Notes Base NotesSandalwood, Vanilla, Toffee

Submitted by Kankuro, last update on 11.06.2018

Helpful Review
Pink Sugar Sensual
I think this is nice stuff! Sweet but not over-the-top. Has a subdued warmth to it that keeps it from being nauseating like so many other sweet perfumes. I'm a big fan of vanilla and this scent has done it justice. A cozy fragrance that makes you feel like snuggling with someone special. Thumbs up!
5.0 5.0 7.5 6.0/10

Fantasy knock-off
This is the re-incarnation of Britney Spears Fantasy as far as I'm concerned.

I have only just polished off a full bottle of Fantasy in the last few weeks, so I'm still very familiar with the scent. Pink Sugar Sensual is Fantasy pretty much right up until the drydown, where it takes on a more sugary and vanillary turn.

I'm annoyed, but at the same time, I don't blame Aquolina for wanting to cash in on such a popular composition. Fantasy has been copied many times, and to be honest, the drydown of Pink Sugar Sensual is actually a lot smoother and less sour on my skin.

Cotton candy, despite having a pink and girly allure, isn't sensual in my opinion. Just innocent and flirtatious. The composition is more sugary and light rather than sticky and sweet. If I ever felt the need to replenish my wardrobe with another cotton candy scent, I may consider this fragrance. Although the original Pink Sugar is better in my opinion.

The sillage is moderate, which is a nice change from the heavy and sometimes cloying Fantasy. I didn't have any issues with the lasting power either which was a good sign. Another sweet teen scent really. I think I've grown out of this phase.

Jazzy76 15 months ago
It was far better balanced and less sugary than the classic version , although the sillage wasn't too strong. Unfortunately discontinued+2

by Sky22
by Calista
by ZeZe
by ZeZe

Popular Pink Sugar

Pink Sugar (Eau de Toilette) by Pink Sugar Gold Sugar by Pink Sugar Black Sugar by Pink Sugar Pink Sugar Sparks by Pink Sugar Pink Sugar Sensual by Pink Sugar Simply Pink by Pink Sugar Steel Sugar by Pink Sugar Pink Flower by Pink Sugar Pink Sugar (Hair Perfume) by Pink Sugar Pink Sugar (Body Spritzer) by Pink Sugar Pink Sugar (Solid Perfume) by Pink Sugar