Pink Sugar Sensual 2009

Pink Sugar Sensual by Pink Sugar
Pink Sugar Sensual is a perfume by Pink Sugar for women and was released in 2009. The scent is sweet-gourmand. It was last marketed by Selectiva.

Top Notes Top NotesBergamot, Blackcurrant, Mandarin orange
Heart Notes Heart NotesJasmine, Orange blossom, Tiaré
Base Notes Base NotesSandalwood, Vanilla, Toffee

Submitted by Kankuro, last update on 07.11.2020.

My dearest Pink Sugar
I got the fragrance next to Misteriosa from Salvatore F. and, unlike him, I fell in love with this one immediately, and I was afraid... As I have often written, it has orange blossom and I don't like to be so easy with each other and mandarin is also such a candidate. I love to eat them, but I don't like it when they dominate the fragrance. Both at once was risky. But since I gave it to a friend for her birthday and she called it Pink Sugar in fruity, I got the small size and did not regret it.
He is sweet, warm, deep and like me, all of them are softer than the normal Pink Sugar. To be honest, it is almost a fragrance in its own right for me. My girlfriend could not confirm my perception and perceives it as Pink Sugar in a sweeter and fruitier way. My friend shared her perception and so I tested both fragrances on different wrists, but my perception has not changed. Pink Sugar sensual is only partially sweet, deep and slightly salty. The kind of salinity that reminds me of "reveal" by Calvin Klein. It's not a gaudy sweet cotton candy fairground bomb waving at you from afar and shouting "Yoo-hoo, here I am! Pink Sugar sensual flatters your nose and doesn't need to call out for you, you can get to him on your own. He is sensual, but in a gentle way, inviting you to be close to him, from which more can eventually come, but doesn't have to. The Pink-Sugar-Dna is only partly resonating for me, but also only towards the end. I would not recognize it at first sight as an execution of that.

But if you wanted to look at the fragrance from the pink sugar perspective, this one is gentler, softer, milder, warmer, more mature, more mature and more wearable. I can confidently take more splashes from it without feeling exhausted.
You can wear it well in everyday life, but also for a first date in late autumn and early winter. It gives you a warm scent and has a balancing effect :) I would not like to miss my favourite pink sugar anymore

Pink Sugar Sensual
I think this is nice stuff! Sweet but not over-the-top. Has a subdued warmth to it that keeps it from being nauseating like so many other sweet perfumes. I'm a big fan of vanilla and this scent has done it justice. A cozy fragrance that makes you feel like snuggling with someone special. Thumbs up!

Fantasy knock-off
This is the re-incarnation of Britney Spears Fantasy as far as I'm concerned.

I have only just polished off a full bottle of Fantasy in the last few weeks, so I'm still very familiar with the scent. Pink Sugar Sensual is Fantasy pretty much right up until the drydown, where it takes on a more sugary and vanillary turn.

I'm annoyed, but at the same time, I don't blame Aquolina for wanting to cash in on such a popular composition. Fantasy has been copied many times, and to be honest, the drydown of Pink Sugar Sensual is actually a lot smoother and less sour on my skin.

Cotton candy, despite having a pink and girly allure, isn't sensual in my opinion. Just innocent and flirtatious. The composition is more sugary and light rather than sticky and sweet. If I ever felt the need to replenish my wardrobe with another cotton candy scent, I may consider this fragrance. Although the original Pink Sugar is better in my opinion.

The sillage is moderate, which is a nice change from the heavy and sometimes cloying Fantasy. I didn't have any issues with the lasting power either which was a good sign. Another sweet teen scent really. I think I've grown out of this phase.

Jazzy76Jazzy76 3 years ago
It was far better balanced and less sugary than the classic version , although the sillage wasn't too strong. Unfortunately discontinued

by Serenity
by Calista
by ZeZe
by ZeZe

Popular Pink Sugar

Pink Sugar (Eau de Toilette) by Pink Sugar Gold Sugar by Pink Sugar Pink Sugar Sparks by Pink Sugar Black Sugar by Pink Sugar Simply Pink by Pink Sugar Steel Sugar by Pink Sugar Pink Flower by Pink Sugar