Shock-in-Scent for Woman 2018

Shock-in-Scent for Woman by Police
Shock-in-Scent for Woman is a perfume by Police for women and was released in 2018. The scent is floral-sweet. Projection and longevity are above-average. It is being marketed by Mavive.

Top Notes Top NotesBergamot, Bitter almond
Heart Notes Heart NotesJasmine, Ylang-ylang, White blossoms
Base Notes Base NotesIris, Amber, Honey, Patchouli

Submitted by Franfan20, last update on 08.01.2021.

Vanillily
Half a spray is enough !
Can we pay a little attention to the scent?

I ordered it because it was...yes, very cheap and I found the scents very interesting. Honey? Let's do! Online 100 ml ordered under 10€. Arrived today, directly sprayed on and WHAT?!

I felt a little bit forewarned by the reviews here and therefore allowed myself a modest half (!) splash on my forearm at the early hour: WHAT?!

Sugar Loaf! 16 years of disco girl motto: more is more! I am taken by surprise. How can something smell so strong, so sweet... and just... overdone?

After the notes have settled a bit, I realize: I have found a treasure. Still very sweet, very strong and striking.
I smell a sweet mixture of Scandal by JPG and Girl of Now by Elie Saab, so it's quite a blast and definitely something for cold days and nights...BUT: high quality, well balanced and a great performance.
At university I won't ask them to do that, but on cold days I will go for a walk, in the city for dates and an outdoor coffee, with a blanket at my favourite café. Great.

In short the bottle:
Sassy, modern, lies well in the hand, spray head is solid, a little glam and very....purple.

So let's recap:
VERY sweet, cheap, strong, high-quality coordinated cracker scent.
Half a spray is enough :D !!

I Like.
Initially slain then tolerated ♡
This perfume was a blind purchase, because the scents and the chic bottle appealed to me... I must say a bull's eye!
The fragrance is initially heavy with heavy sillage! DAMN! (Two splashes are enough!) It goes in the direction of sweet/gourmandig and becomes in the Dry Down beautiful powdery/creamy/honey (like a tasty piece of bee sting) which I like especially It stays on my skin for about 4-5 hours on my clothes It reminds me a little bit of JPG Scandal and of Jimmy Choo Illicit only much better..with more honey and endurance!
-Price performance for this perfume, I think Mega!

Popular Police

Forbidden for Woman by Police Instinct by Police Pure DNA Femme by Police To Be - The King by Police Dark Woman by Police Icon Intense by Police The Sinner for Women by Police To Be - The Queen by Police To Be (Eau de Toilette) by Police To Be - Rebel by Police To Be - Tattooart for Woman by Police To Be - Tattooart for Man by Police The Legendary Scent for Woman / Legend for Woman by Police Independent by Police To Be - The Illusionist by Police Pure DNA Homme by Police To Be - Rose Blossom by Police To Be - Camouflage by Police Icon by Police Passion Woman by Police