To Be - Exotic Jungle Man 2019

To Be - Exotic Jungle Man by Police
To Be - Exotic Jungle Man is a new perfume by Police for men and was released in 2019. It is being marketed by Mavive.

Top Notes Top NotesBergamot, Mandarin orange, Pepper, Green notes
Heart Notes Heart NotesApple, Rose
Base Notes Base NotesCedarwood, Vetiver, Sandalwood, Musk

Submitted by Franfan20, last update on 21.03.2020.

Eau de shower gel
Who doesn't know it, you have to go to the supermarket and buy groceries at home. So this was also (very often) the case with me and I had entered our globe in Hockenheim.
First of all, through all the crowds we had (Saturdays), I strayed to the small perfume stand of the supermarket although I was only supposed to get milk and eggs. (Perfume lovers know this feeling). Classics like Cool Water and Boss Bottled were in front of me and celebrity fragrances like Beckham. Emotions first at 0. Then in the back row I saw something I had never seen before. A bottle as the shape of a skull (we call it art). Of course you first associate skulls with fear and anxiety (Halloween etc). Only with this flacon the flacon was so nicely painted and I wanted to spray it out of interest times on my wrist. Said done, first a lousy slap in the face of synthetics as is the case with La Rive fragrances. After the shock, first back to why I came to the globe at all. After about 10 minutes I stood at the checkout (hoping they would let me in) with 3 articles for daily household use. Goods on the tape and suddenly the smell of the Exotic Jungle comes up to me. The wild boy has definitely calmed down and a pleasant shower gel note comes up. If I had to say what scent I would compare it to, it would be Dylan Blue (without the woodiness). What fascinates me is that this fragrance makes a fragrance development from synthetic unpleasant, to synthetic pleasant. The shelf life(3h) or (30min)Sillage is below average. Even if a master perfumer is behind this fragrance, you simply notice that the marketing department had too much influence on the creation of this fragrance. The wearer of this fragrance should be mMn. not older than 20 years. (Think they want to catch the younger customers with it anyway).
Finally, I just bought it to wear for the gym.(19€ for 75ml).
Now I'd like to know what you think of the presentation of this bottle

Popular Police

Forbidden for Woman by Police Pure DNA Femme by Police Instinct by Police To Be - The King by Police Icon Intense by Police Shock-in-Scent for Woman by Police The Sinner for Women by Police To Be - The Queen by Police To Be (Eau de Toilette) by Police To Be - Rebel by Police Dark Woman by Police To Be - The Illusionist by Police The Legendary Scent for Woman / Legend for Woman by Police Independent by Police Pure DNA Homme by Police To Be - Tattooart for Woman by Police To Be - Tattooart for Man by Police To Be - Rose Blossom by Police Icon by Police Passion Woman by Police