67 Artemisia 2014

67 Artemisia by Pomellato
67 Artemisia is a perfume by Pomellato for women and men and was released in 2014. The scent is fresh-green. It was last marketed by ITF Cosmetics.

Annick Ménardo

Base Notes Base NotesOlive woodOlive wood
VetiverVetiver
PatchouliPatchouli
MuskMusk

Submitted by Michael, last update on 20.06.2021.

Carlitos01
The dry vermouth fougére fresh scent
After a sabbatical absence of more than six months, I now return to the beautiful smell lovers circle here in Parfumo. I am very grateful to all of my followers who asked me to write reviews on Parfumo again.

For this review, I choose the "67 Artemisia da Pomellato".
The main note is Artemisia that you can also know for mugwort, tarragon, sagebrush, and wormwood. Artemisia is used to flavor vermouth and absinthe (if you're a Martini fan, the connection is immediate). The aroma is of a pure and hard fougere, bitter, herbaceous, and with a strong smell. Opens very fresh with Lemon and Mint. A deep bitter green aroma follows due to sagebrush and absinthe. The drydown offers fruity and woody green notes. A niche bottle would cost a fortune.
Performance is mediocre, and longevity may reach six hours in oily skin. Sillage can be misleading as the notes of mint and artemisia are quite penetrating. I would risk a trial of less than a meter for sillage, with pronounced projection just in the first hour.
It is a good "all-around" perfume (for those who like fresh and green fougéres for real) but quite unknown. It's signed by the well-known Annick Ménardo, the same nose that created Acqua di Gio, Bois d'Armenie, and Jaipur for example.
The good news is that with a bit of Google you can easily find net providers offering this perfume for half a dozen pennies.
To my taste, this perfume should have been the scent inside the regular Acqua di Gio flask. A reference? ... it is reasonably similar to the Guerlain Pour Homme.

How do I rate this 67 Martini dry fougére?
___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___
- Opening: 7.5 (Mint and lemon freshness and without aquatic notes)
- DryDown: 7.5 (the artemisia bitter herbal scent is supported by olive wood; elegant and discrete but short-lived)
- Longevity: 6.0 (less than 6 hours)
- Sillage: 5.0 (Up to 3~4 feet; it projects for 1~1.5 hours)
- Uniqueness: 8.5 (it does resemble Guerlain Pour Homme a bit, but proposing a vermouth booze scent instead of rum; Its fougére bitterness does make a difference)
- Usability: 7.0 (Mainly a hot/mild weather fragrance; The low-performance conditions the usability)
- Versatility: 8.0 (Excellent for elegant occasions and good for the office and general daily wear)
- Compliments: 7.0 (An elegant smell never repels people, but it also attracts only sparse discreet praise)
- Quality: 7.0 (average quality ingredients, solid flask)
- Presentation: 6.0 (nice acceptable presentation; you can purchase it in a variety of 3 flask sizes)
- Price: 9.0 (100 ml / 16 Euros in ShowroomPrivé)
___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___
Overall rating: 7.14 / 10.00
- between 7 and 8 = above average;
- between 8 and 9 = recommended;
- greater than 9 = do not miss;

Recommendation: This is a good, elegant, and fresh scent that you can use in day events if the weather is hot or mild. I prefer this perfume without aquatic notes to the "everybody uses" Acqua di Gio used by many men on the same occasions. Both have the signature of the same "nose" and 67 is more elegant and discrete.
Blind buy? Why not, bearing in mind the low price. Getting a decant may cost you more...

Music: Ennio Morricone - "Once Upon a Time in America" the main theme
Fresh21
He could be something for you :)
67 Artemisia moved in with me a good two years ago as a blind purchase, and just as quickly moved out again. At that time I was not yet 67, so I was wise enough to take a test before. But joking aside, this green compact is so inexpensive that there is no need for any sample souks anyway :)

Then why a commi? Well, because there's a follow-up story:

In one of my youngest commissions, a perfume company said that the fragrance discussed might be something for her husband, so I wanted to send her a remainder of the bottle. "But I'm afraid that I don't have anything left that would be to your liking that I could offer you in exchange" she said, and I just "Don't worry, at the moment I'm trying to reduce my collection anyway".

In the end I sent her eight samples, so that her skull buzzing may be worth it ;-) After all, you always hope that the recipient will particularly like a fragrance. And this could be (besides Study#17) also 67 Artemisia.

Although (or just because) the Duftpost is still on its way to her, I allow myself the following fun: I write to her with this, whenever she will read this:

Dear Perfuma,

if the mail has now arrived and you ask for this scent right away, you will find my comment and I hope the italian is not too green behind your ears. Because I did not feel that way either, since this fine fragrance seems more mature than one would expect in terms of price. But obviously two years ago I was not mature enough to recognize its value.

When I discovered yesterday that I still had a scent sample of 67 Artemisia, I sprayed it on again and was
surprises about the pleasant freshness. Citric and mint are prominent, neroli fortunately not, but right from the start this warm artemisia is part of the picture. A refined, attractive blend that could have lasted the next few hours. But after about 30 minutes Artemisia, and in the tow probably similar smelling wormwood herb to mugwort, start to dominate the elixir, which is unfortunately a bit too much of a good thing for me.

Obviously this direction is not quite mine, because it is too dense and too present. In addition, it also smells of a little sweet hay and a little green tea, which may appeal to many, but not to me ... But then, after about 2 hours, the fragrance is wonderfully "saddled", with the base notes increasingly asserting themselves and it comes across very well balanced and fine on the skin despite its complexity of the many notes. Among other things, this is ensured by the fragrant olive wood. And so the 67 lasts for several more hours - even if after about 3-4 h only very close (...but forever).

And if you should read my commi in 2 or 3 months, all the better, because this Pomellato is actually a distinct spring scent, and I wish you from all my heart that it meets your taste.

Conclusion: Even if the small, cute little face appears so innocently delicate, as if it hadn't seen much of the world yet, its fresh green elixir smells finely composed, very mature and soothing - for male and female alike.

My scent still didn't, but 67 Artemisia is definitely worth a recommendation, and not only because of the very good value for money.

So I'm quite confident, dear Perfuma,

he could be something for you :)

Artemisia&absinth
"67 Artemisia" by Pomellato is the first unisex fragrance by the Italian brand which is famous for fashion jewelry. I have no idea what the number "67" stands for, but it does not seem to allude to a "hippy" fragrance, because the scent is a fresh citrus- aromatic EdT featuring top notes of mint and lemon. Its opening reminded me of a discontinued fragrance by Isabella Rossellini, but then the unusual combo of artemisia and absinthe breaks new ground with quite a challeging and unusual green and slightly woody potpourri. The great Annick Menardo composed "67 Artemisia", and I think she totally captured the Mediterranean spirit of the brand, giving the scent a certain dryness (due to the artemisia) that is a perfect counterpoint to the base notes of olive wood, patchouli and musk used to create the drydown. "67 Artemisia" could be a nice holiday companion for those who want their fragrances to smell a bit "different".

Carlitos01Carlitos01 2 years ago
Opens with Lemon & Mint. A deep bitter green scent of artemisia and absinthe sets the heart. The drydown offers green, fruity & woody notes.

by Dibella
by Dibella
Die grüne Fee
by TomLavender
by Martin660
by Martin660

Popular Pomellato

Nudo Amber by Pomellato Nudo Blue by Pomellato Pomellato (Eau de Parfum) by Pomellato Nudo Rose by Pomellato Nudo Amber Intense by Pomellato Pomellato Uomo (Eau de Toilette) by Pomellato Nudo Blue Intense by Pomellato Nudo Rose Intense by Pomellato Pomellato Uomo (After Shave) by Pomellato Pomellato II by Pomellato Pomellato (Eau de Toilette) by Pomellato