67 Artemisia (2014)

67 Artemisia by Pomellato

67 Artemisia is a perfume by Pomellato for women and men and was released in 2014. The scent is fresh-green. It was last marketed by ITF Cosmetics.

Annick Ménardo

Top Notes Top NotesLemon, Mint, Neroli
Heart Notes Heart NotesArtemisia, Absinthe wormwood, Jasmine, Violet
Base Notes Base NotesOlive wood, Vetiver, Patchouli, Musk

Submitted by Michael, last update on 16.02.2020.

7.0 6.0 8.0 7.0/10

Fresh21
He could be something for you :)
67 Artemisia moved in with me a good two years ago as a blind purchase, and just as quickly moved out again. At that time I was not yet 67, so I was wise enough to take a test before. But joking aside, this green compact is so inexpensive that there is no need for any sample souks anyway :)

Then why a commi? Well, because there's a follow-up story:

In one of my youngest commissions, a perfume company said that the fragrance discussed might be something for her husband, so I wanted to send her a remainder of the bottle. "But I'm afraid that I don't have anything left that would be to your liking that I could offer you in exchange" she said, and I just "Don't worry, at the moment I'm trying to reduce my collection anyway".

In the end I sent her eight samples, so that her skull buzzing may be worth it ;-) After all, you always hope that the recipient will particularly like a fragrance. And this could be (besides Study#17) also 67 Artemisia.

Although (or just because) the Duftpost is still on its way to her, I allow myself the following fun: I write to her with this, whenever she will read this:

Dear Perfuma,

if the mail has now arrived and you ask for this scent right away, you will find my comment and I hope the italian is not too green behind your ears. Because I did not feel that way either, since this fine fragrance seems more mature than one would expect in terms of price. But obviously two years ago I was not mature enough to recognize its value.

When I discovered yesterday that I still had a scent sample of 67 Artemisia, I sprayed it on again and was
surprises about the pleasant freshness. Citric and mint are prominent, neroli fortunately not, but right from the start this warm artemisia is part of the picture. A refined, attractive blend that could have lasted the next few hours. But after about 30 minutes Artemisia, and in the tow probably similar smelling wormwood herb to mugwort, start to dominate the elixir, which is unfortunately a bit too much of a good thing for me.

Obviously this direction is not quite mine, because it is too dense and too present. In addition, it also smells of a little sweet hay and a little green tea, which may appeal to many, but not to me ... But then, after about 2 hours, the fragrance is wonderfully "saddled", with the base notes increasingly asserting themselves and it comes across very well balanced and fine on the skin despite its complexity of the many notes. Among other things, this is ensured by the fragrant olive wood. And so the 67 lasts for several more hours - even if after about 3-4 h only very close (...but forever).

And if you should read my commi in 2 or 3 months, all the better, because this Pomellato is actually a distinct spring scent, and I wish you from all my heart that it meets your taste.

Conclusion: Even if the small, cute little face appears so innocently delicate, as if it hadn't seen much of the world yet, its fresh green elixir smells finely composed, very mature and soothing - for male and female alike.

My scent still didn't, but 67 Artemisia is definitely worth a recommendation, and not only because of the very good value for money.

So I'm quite confident, dear Perfuma,

he could be something for you :)

5.0 5.0 5.0 6.0/10

Artemisia&absinth
"67 Artemisia" by Pomellato is the first unisex fragrance by the Italian brand which is famous for fashion jewelry. I have no idea what the number "67" stands for, but it does not seem to allude to a "hippy" fragrance, because the scent is a fresh citrus- aromatic EdT featuring top notes of mint and lemon. Its opening reminded me of a discontinued fragrance by Isabella Rossellini, but then the unusual combo of artemisia and absinthe breaks new ground with quite a challeging and unusual green and slightly woody potpourri. The great Annick Menardo composed "67 Artemisia", and I think she totally captured the Mediterranean spirit of the brand, giving the scent a certain dryness (due to the artemisia) that is a perfect counterpoint to the base notes of olive wood, patchouli and musk used to create the drydown. "67 Artemisia" could be a nice holiday companion for those who want their fragrances to smell a bit "different".

Carlitos01 9 months ago
Opens with Lemon & Mint. A deep bitter green scent due to artemisia and absinthe comes later. The drydown offers green fruity & woody notes.+6
6.0
6.0

Die grüne Fee
by TomLavender

Popular Pomellato

Nudo Amber by Pomellato Nudo Blue by Pomellato Pomellato (Eau de Parfum) by Pomellato Nudo Rose by Pomellato Nudo Amber Intense by Pomellato Pomellato Uomo (Eau de Toilette) by Pomellato Nudo Blue Intense by Pomellato Nudo Rose Intense by Pomellato