Nudo Blue Intense 2014

Nudo Blue Intense by Pomellato
Nudo Blue Intense is a perfume by Pomellato for women and was released in 2014. The scent is fresh-floral. It was last marketed by ITF Cosmetics.

Cécile Matton

Top Notes Top NotesBamboo, Blueberry, Orange, Blackcurrant, Lemon
Heart Notes Heart NotesBlue orchid, Freesia, Iris, Jasmine, Magnolia, Peony, Rose, Forget-me-not
Base Notes Base NotesAmberwood, Heliotrope, Patchouli, Sandalwood, Vanilla, White musk, Cedarwood, Cistus

Submitted by Franfan20, last update on 16.02.2020.

A beautiful everyday scent
I can't understand why the scent is so bad here... In my opinion Nudo Blue Intense is a really beautiful fragrance that you can always wear.
There are really a lot of fragrances included, but I have to say it doesn't seem that complex to me. It starts fresh, citric with a beautiful bamboo note. Then I add fresh flowers, roses and jasmine, the scent is now fresh, flowery and clean what I like well.
In the base it becomes a little softer, slightly sweet and a little woody. Nudo Blue Intense is fresh, clean, creamy and yet warm. That makes him a beautiful all-rounder.
It also reminds me a bit of Dolce and Gabbana Light Blue Dreaming in Portofino but this one is a bit heavier

Popular Pomellato

67 Artemisia by Pomellato Nudo Amber by Pomellato Nudo Blue by Pomellato Nudo Amber Intense by Pomellato Pomellato (Eau de Parfum) by Pomellato Nudo Rose by Pomellato Pomellato Uomo (Eau de Toilette) by Pomellato Nudo Rose Intense by Pomellato