Candy L'Eau (2013)

Candy L'Eau by Prada

Candy L'Eau is a perfume by Prada for women and was released in 2013. The scent is sweet-gourmand. It was last marketed by Puig.

Daniela Andrier

Top Notes Top NotesCitruses
Heart Notes Heart NotesSweet pea
Base Notes Base NotesBenzoin, Caramel, White musk

Submitted by Joe, last update on 24.04.2019

9.0 6.0 6.0 3.0/10

Can O' Pop
I can't stand this. For me this is, basically, the "fruitchouli" version of Prada Candy.

Gone is the animalic benzoin creamy vanillic musky goodness of the original, and in the place of the original's understated sophistication and beauty is this generic patchouli/praline crap that's the basis of so many modern scents today, though I might add that I believe this trend to be, thankfully, coming to an end!

Flowerbomb,
La vie est Belle,
So Elixir,
Coco Mademoiselle,
Etc, I.E you get the idea.
(This genre is not my niche nor my forte.)

The best of the Prada Candy range, in my personal opinion, are the original and the "Kiss" variation - which ups the muskiness of the original to dizzying heights, with more nuanced floral notes and a removal of the citrus.
Adore.
8.0 7.0 7.0 6.0/10

Prada *Amber/ Sweet Pea*
I bought a decant of this perfume because I love sweet scents, but I wanted something that was a bit lighter to wear while I'm visiting my relatives over the holidays. Unfortunately, this is not at all what I was expecting. The most prominent notes in this fragrance to me are amber and sweet pea, with something vaguely sweet in the background. The longer you wear it, it does become a bit sweeter, but it doesn't smell at all like caramel. It is a nice scent and has grown on me a bit, I do not think it is at all the way it has been described or advertised.
2.5 5.0 7.5 8.0/10

The Delightful Surprise of Butterflies
I must admit, I fell to the bias of a name and never gave this a try either Prada Candy or Prada Candy L'Eau seems like it was going to be too sweet for me. Well surprise, surprise! This is a smooth powdery opening with a creamy, slightly soapy middle, akin to Dolce & Gabana's defunct "Sicily" but with out that same sickly sweet dry down that ruins the whole Sicily experience for me, personally. Prada Candy L'Eau remains ladylike, glimmering with young exuberance and yet supple, creamy smooth and a little spicy at times. A gorgeous Winter floral scent for every day into night wear that will be both memorable and yet, not overwhelming in its projection. It's been on my arm for about 6 hours and is still very noticeable, yet not too strong. This is not at all cloying as I might have imagined, nor is it childlike or heavy. The dry down is more floral than sweet and more clean musk than sticky brown caramel on me. By now it has melted into my skin and the sillage is about 3-5 inches (7.62 cm) radius off my skin. Pleasant, but not suffocating. Perfect for a night out on the town or an intimate dinner by candlelight. I am going to work through my sample before deciding whether I need this in a larger size, but I must say as someone who frequently finds mainstream fragrances to be overwhelming, I was totally delighted with this soft, feminine powdery creamy fresh scent- it was like opening a box of live butterflies and watching them fly into a clear blue sunny sky- utterly delightful and simply uplifting!

yummy
I tried Prada Candy a few times; try as I might, I couldn't smell a thing. So I scoffed at the idea of a l'eau version; how much lighter can a no scent perfume get? Well, I was proven wrong. This fragrance is much stronger, a nice fruity caramel on my skin. I can smell coconut too, but it must be something else in the composition causing such an effect. Longevity isn't all that great, maybe a couple of hours, 3 at most. But this is a light, noncloying fruity floral gourmand and smells of quality compared to other fragrances in the same genre.

by Jasmine87
by NikkRouse10
by Nayeli
by Nayeli

Popular Prada

Infusion d'Iris (Eau de Parfum) (2007) by Prada L'Homme by Prada Candy (Eau de Parfum) by Prada Infusion d'Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Prada Amber pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Prada Luna Rossa (Eau de Toilette) by Prada Prada (2004) / Prada Amber by Prada L'Homme Intense by Prada Prada L'Eau Ambrée by Prada Luna Rossa Extreme by Prada Infusion d'Iris Absolue by Prada Infusion de Fleur d'Oranger by Prada Infusion d'Iris (Eau de Toilette) by Prada Infusion de Vétiver (2010) by Prada La Femme by Prada Amber pour Homme Intense by Prada Candy L'Eau by Prada Luna Rossa Sport by Prada Candy Florale by Prada Infusion de Tubéreuse by Prada