Infusion d'Amande 2015

Infusion d'Amande by Prada
Infusion d'Amande is a popular perfume by Prada for women and men and was released in 2015. The scent is powdery-sweet. It is being marketed by Puig. Pronunciation

Daniela Andrier

Bitter almondBitter almond
HeliotropeHeliotrope
Tonka bean absoluteTonka bean absolute
MuskMusk
Star aniseStar anise

Submitted by JMK, last update on 13.10.2021.

Noble almond cloud
I am zodiac sign Gemini. Diversely interested, erratic, creative, sometimes giddy, sometimes giddy. And curious, yes. It is this curiosity that will be my undoing once again here. In keeping with my nature, I have many different scent loves. But ingredients like almond, vanilla, tonka, etc. actually always get me, and thanks to dear @Calypso, I recently came across a bottling of Infusion d'Amande.

I like to be sometimes quickly in love, And sometimes it is also quickly over with the love again. But here was the first spray on the wrist so like a full in the lock falling door. It just fit. Immediately.

As soon as I sprayed it, a wonderful, delicate scent of almonds dabbed with amaretto reached my nose ... like a warm, fresh-from-the-oven marzipan tart in one of those small, exclusive bakeries in New York or Paris. Fluffy and soft and so delicious.

Yet the scent is by no means one-dimensional. In the course of the next thirty minutes, the almond is joined by a powdery-sweet, vanilla, wonderfully creamy and delicate veil of flowers that caresses and ensnares me (is that, in addition to tonka, the heliotrope, which, as I read up, is also called vanilla flower?).
As it goes on, I can also smell the star anise, but not prominently, but quite lightly and sweetly and rather background and quite fitting.
The fade is just like the whole fragrance - a delicate and gentle, slow blowing away.

The fragrance may not be suitable for all occasions on this earth due to its components (does a fragrance even do that?), yet I find the composition to be elegant and refined.

A fragrance that embraces and envelops me weightlessly, and is so comforting and soothing that I have even worn it to sleep the last few nights.

The sillage, while not exactly skin-deep, is rather intimate, I'd say. Certainly not spacey.
The durability is not overwhelming with three to four hours, but absolutely suitable for the character of this beautiful fragrance.
The pale blue bottle is unpretentious and classy in shape and color, emphasizing the delicacy of its contents.
It will move in with me soon, no question.

Prada infusion d'amande EDP
I love this Scent. It opens with a sparkly, spicy cherry vibe. That has an uncanny resemblance to Dr pepper and Amaretto and coke. Which is so warm and delicious. It also has a well rounded powdery smoothness very much like the original infusion that oozes class and gives the smell a lovely softness. It really shines in the outdoor air that's when it projects the most I've found. Thanks to DonVanVliet for the recommendation. This is just gorgeous stuff :) Scent 10/10 Sillage 8/10 Longevity 7/10 Bottle 9/10
MalinLinnea
A fragrant noble cuddly blanket
Prada Infusion de Amande

My first impression when spraying on - spicy star anise and sweet heaviness.

The star anise is quickly joined by the marzipan scent of bitter almond, the whole seems softer and less sweet in this combination. Tonka and heliotrope round it off and take the initial heaviness. The scent gets softer and lighter as you wear it. Unfortunately, it does not last very long, yet sufficient and to be well scented for example during a visit.

Compared to the Jo Malones Wisteria and Lavender I evaluated this morning is here no cool elegance and understatement of the financial upper class.

This fragrance comes rather homey without being stale. From him you want in autumn when storms sweep around the house, the rain knocks against the windows or in winter the snowflakes dance at frosty degrees let envelop. He is like a warm cuddly blanket or a dear friend who makes you a hot tea in dirty weather and adds some delicious marzipan and clay cookies.

For me, a very nice winter fragrance that is not too sweet and which is certainly also very well received as a gift for lovers of sweet baked goods. Who has a friend or husband on sweets should watch out not to be nibbled
Marzipan powder
Wow! Had this fragrance on my radar for a while and then recently picked it up at Souk as a bottling. For me as a fan of almond scents, I found a wonderful layer scent here that adds a special touch to many of my perfumes
A touch of almond magic
Despite numerous very nice and meaningful comments now also one from me? Yes, because the fragrance is one of my favourite "always-walkers" and therefore he deserves it.

Infusion d'Amande is one of those fragrances that have been with me for quite some time. As soon as the days get a bit colder and darker, the first gingerbreads are in the supermarkets (which can happen surprisingly early in the year, depending on the supermarket...) and I generally long for more cosiness again, I pull d'Amande out of the back corner of the cupboard.

THE Smell
D'Amande wraps the wearer in a delicate almond powder (similar to the crushed almonds you can buy for baking). Heliotrope and tonka underline the marzipan note, but probably also account for a significant part of the sweetness of the fragrance. This is then somewhat muted by the added star anise. Yet d'Amande is not an overwhelmingly sweet fragrance. I wouldn't call him a pure gourmand either, as there is always a delicate "clean note" noticeable.
I can't see any fragrance that is worth mentioning, d'Amande has a largely linear effect on me with a restrained sillage and a shelf life of about 5-6 hours. All in all, I find the fragrance rather feminine.

In spring and summer I do not use it, too much the almond awakens my association with Christmas cookies and cosy, warm rooms. In autumn and winter it is therefore used all the more frequently. Infusion d'Amande is my everyday scent in these seasons, which I use almost daily in the office, which never bothers me and never becomes too much. On the contrary: a fragrance that gently envelops me and, thanks to the typical DNA of this Prada line, appears powdery and clean, but not too synthetic
And so I also hope that my environment will perceive the scent on me: a delicate touch of almond combined with a feeling of cleanliness and comfort.
Nacho93
Almond flake to float away
During a walk through Hamburg's city center 2 weeks ago I (surprise) found myself in a perfumery. Actually, I just wanted to have a look.
After sniffing some of the fragrances and finding them uninteresting, I was about to go outside again, when my eyes fell on the Prada "Les Infusion" collection. The colourful and at the same time rather minimalistically designed square glass flacons stood neatly lined up on a shelf and attracted my attention.
In the past I have already made acquaintance with the "Infusion d'Iris" and since I was not really impressed by it, my expectations of the other fragrances in this series were not particularly high. And then came "Infusion d'Amande".
Wow. The fine perfume mist had barely reached the paper strip and I was already sinking into a dream of fine almond biscuits and macarons. This fragrance is so delicate and soft and surrounds you like a transparent, fluffy cloud. Apart from the strong almond note, I can hear some spice somewhere in the background, probably thanks to the star anise. However, the almond remains very present throughout the fragrance.
This perfume is not for big appearances, but this does not detract from its beauty. "Infusion d'Amande" is a fragrance very close to the body and therefore does not have a room-filling presence. Sprayed onto the neck or the collar of a sweater, I notice its delicate scent from time to time during the day. The durability of the fragrance is nevertheless remarkable - applied yesterday morning, it is still noticeable (albeit slightly) on the collar of the sweater in the evening of the next day.
An extraordinary fragrance, which was allowed to move directly into my small collection and about whose acquaintance I am very happy. :)
SchatzSucher
Delicate almond powder with a cuddly effect
After the last rather dubious fragrance experience, the experiences that are absolutely necessary, I turn back to something fragrant.

I only recently got to know Prada Infusions, although I had some of them on my watch list for a long time.
But as it is always the case when you look around Parfumo, new impressions are added again and again and some fragrances take a back seat for a while.
But since the place is teeming with helpful and generous members, the most beautiful fragrances flutter into the house and the watch list can be updated and (temporarily) reduced a little bit.

Some Prada infusions have been replaced by new versions over the years and others have been added. The fragrances I have tested so far are all good to very good
So is the infusion d'Amande.
I have found that I, among some other talented perfumers, like the handwriting of Daniela Andrier very much. She created the unique Envy for Men for Gucci in the late 90s. A fragrance, which is very highly rated here and which was unfortunately taken off the market years ago.
Envy is mourned by many and I do not exclude myself from that
Some short information about Daniela Andrier:
Born in Heidelberg, she decided to work for the perfume industry after studying philosophy at the Sorbonne. After training with Chanel, among others, she worked for Givaudan and created perfumes for Bvlgari, Bottega Veneta, Maison Margiela, Guerlain and Yves Saint Laurent. She is a house perfumer at Prada, where she has created some of the most popular and well-known fragrances The first infusion fragrance for Prada was Infusion d'Iris in 2007.

Infusion d'Amande is from the year 2015.
The fragrance opens with a distinct note of bitter almonds, which reminds me of fine Amaretto, almond, slightly spicy, but without being pungent. Very quickly, notes of heliotrope and tonka bean are added, giving vanilla-like accents and a slight sweetness.
The almond recedes a little after a while, but remains present throughout. In addition, a beautiful cloudy clean note is mixed in, musk is probably responsible for this.
It's a bit of a fresh wash Apparently, Mrs Andrier has forgotten star anise, because I don't even notice it. But that is not too bad, because too much spice might have been disturbing as well.
Thus it remains a very pleasant, feathery light fragrance with a not too strong sweetness and a clear but not too dry powdery appearance.

To me Infusion d'Amande seems beautifully balanced, unobtrusive, soft, cuddly and harmonious.
The fragrance does not follow a too clear course, even if one or the other note withdraws a little or something emerges.
The unobtrusive appearance makes the fragrance wonderfully suitable for the office, as it remains quiet and rather close to the skin.
And despite the quiet overall appearance, the shelf life is more than decent, about 7 hours, although within the first hour it gets very close to the skin very quickly.
Basically I see the fragrance as suitable for the whole year and for almost all occasions, but the cold season might be the least suitable. So it may be a bit stronger My very first association (and ultimately lasting one) was actually: This is an absolute feel-good and cuddly scent. And should I ever get it, I would prefer to wear Infusion d'Amande alone in quiet moments and not share it with anyone :-)
And we all need these quiet moments
I thank Sweetsmell75 very much for the beautiful fragrance experience.
Renata
A fine fragrance that's moving in with me now.
When I ordered a bottle, a nice Parfuma sent me a sample of Infusion d Armande.
I sprayed it on and immediately felt the scent so pleasantly warm. The light, bitter note, like a fine bitter almond, which I liked so much, was replaced after some time and the scent became slightly spicy and then sweet-powdery.
The Sillage is very good and I perceive it myself very long at me.
I've now bought some other Prada fragrances for testing and can say that this Prada DNA is also available for Infusion d Armande, but I really like this DNA mark.
Infusion d Armande can be worn at any time of the year and will soon be part of my collection.
To me, it's a very noble scent that flatters every woman.

A classy soft fragrance
I tested right now and I was expecting the usual medicinal bitter Almond I find for example in Hypnotic poison. I realize that is totally different: the notes are perfectly balanced and the bitter Almond is soft and pleasant. It's a mediterranean classy fragrance with gourmand accent without being too sweet . An elegant and clean perfume I recommend.

NikolinaNikolina 6 years ago
Powdery, creamy, gourmand, soft, musky. Very good!

by MissBiscuits
by MissBiscuits

Popular Prada

L'Homme by Prada L'Homme Intense by Prada Olfactories - Cargo de Nuit by Prada Luna Rossa Black by Prada Infusion d'Iris Absolue by Prada Infusion d'Iris (Eau de Parfum) (2015) by Prada Infusion d'Iris Cèdre by Prada Infusion d'Iris (Eau de Parfum) (2007) by Prada L'Homme Water Splash by Prada L'Homme L'Eau by Prada Infusion d'Iris (Eau de Toilette) by Prada Luna Rossa Carbon by Prada Amber pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Prada Infusion d'Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Prada Prada (2004) / Prada Amber by Prada Luna Rossa Extreme by Prada La Femme by Prada Olfactories - Purple Rain by Prada Olfactories - Miracle of the Rose by Prada Amber pour Homme Intense by Prada