Infusion d'Amande (2015)

Infusion d'Amande by Prada

Infusion d'Amande is a popular perfume by Prada for women and men and was released in 2015. The scent is powdery-sweet. It is being marketed by Puig.

Daniela Andrier

Bitter almond, Heliotrope, Tonka bean absolute, Musk, Star anise

Submitted by JMK, last update on 29.09.2019

7.0 6.0 8.0 8.5/10

Renata
A fine fragrance that's moving in with me now.
When I ordered a bottle, a nice Parfuma sent me a sample of Infusion d Armande.
I sprayed it on and immediately felt the scent so pleasantly warm. The light, bitter note, like a fine bitter almond, which I liked so much, was replaced after some time and the scent became slightly spicy and then sweet-powdery.
The Sillage is very good and I perceive it myself very long at me.
I've now bought some other Prada fragrances for testing and can say that this Prada DNA is also available for Infusion d Armande, but I really like this DNA mark.
Infusion d Armande can be worn at any time of the year and will soon be part of my collection.
To me, it's a very noble scent that flatters every woman.
7.0 7.0 7.0 7.5/10

A classy soft fragrance
I tested right now and I was expecting the usual medicinal bitter Almond I find for example in Hypnotic poison. I realize that is totally different: the notes are perfectly balanced and the bitter Almond is soft and pleasant. It's a mediterranean classy fragrance with gourmand accent without being too sweet . An elegant and clean perfume I recommend.

Nikolina 4 years ago
Powdery, creamy, gourmand, soft, musky. Very good!+3

Popular Prada

L'Homme by Prada Infusion d'Iris (Eau de Parfum) (2007) by Prada Amber pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Prada Candy (Eau de Parfum) by Prada Infusion d'Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Prada Luna Rossa (Eau de Toilette) by Prada L'Homme Intense by Prada Prada (2004) / Prada Amber by Prada Prada L'Eau Ambrée by Prada Luna Rossa Extreme by Prada Infusion d'Iris Absolue by Prada Infusion de Fleur d'Oranger by Prada Infusion d'Iris (Eau de Toilette) by Prada La Femme by Prada Luna Rossa Black by Prada Infusion de Vétiver (2010) by Prada Amber pour Homme Intense by Prada Infusion d'Iris Cèdre by Prada Infusion d'Amande by Prada Luna Rossa Carbon by Prada