Infusion d'Iris Cèdre (2015)

Infusion d'Iris Cèdre by Prada

Infusion d'Iris Cèdre is a popular perfume by Prada for women and men and was released in 2015. The scent is fresh-powdery. It is being marketed by Puig.

Daniela Andrier

Dalmatian iris, Cedarwood, Tunisian neroli, Laotian benzoin, Somalian frankincense

Submitted by JMK, last update on 06.11.2019

This is the renamed re-release of Infusion d'Homme.

8.0 8.0 8.0 9.0/10

Holiday on Bornholm
Let us come to one of my favourite fragrances, but in a detour, so that the dear reader knows why this fragrance means so much to me.

In my youth - I'm already 30 and so I'm allowed to talk like that - we spent most of our family holidays in motorhomes. Most of the time I went in the direction of Scandinavia, pure adventure for growing up kids like me. One of our favourite destinations was the small Danish island Bornholm, also called Sun Island (maybe someone knows it?). There we went swimming a lot, rode our bikes or went for long walks along the beach. I see these pictures of my youth alive in front of me. See the gray hair of my father, his dense Baart. See my mother walking along the beach with my sister by the hand. See me, young, silly, waking up in the RV and looking out the window.

But what the hell has this smell got to do with it???

Well, as it is the case, after a long day on holiday you have to wash yourself or run under the campsite shower. Since these were mostly completely overcrowded, we all went together and always handed over the shower cubicle to the next family member. The special thing about it was that my parents - driven by a strict ECO ideology - always had only neutral soap with them, namely that of Seba-Med. Never anything else. Well, I don't know what to say, the smell of this very soap has done it to me. So pure, so extremely clean. Whenever I visit my parents and take a shower there, I feel transported back to the wide beaches of Denmark. To the wild lakes of Sweden. For someone who loves perfume, there is only one question when taking a shower: Where do I get a fragrance that smells the same as Seba-Med soap?
Well, the result was: research, search, try. After quite a few attempts, I came across the above fragrance "Prada - Infusion de Iris Cedre". It was love at first sight. I could hardly believe my luck, as I had actually found a scent that is almost completely identical to the family holiday soap! Awesome! The scent is, by the sword lily and supported by cedar and neroli simply the soap scent par excellence (I do not notice the incense particularly, her?). He's so incredibly pure and clean, it almost hurts. In addition, it fits exactly in the direction of "fresh laundry fragrances". You just feel clean and fresh. In addition, it has a super durability and a solid Sillage. It lasts about 8 hours with me and after four hours is slowly only perceptible very closely. For me a clear spring fragrance, or a fragrance that can be worn on warm summer evenings. I would rather avoid heat or extreme cold, I don't think it fits so well. It is also completely unisex wearable. And I don't think it brings with it any age restrictions, no matter if young or old, he always goes. I would agree with the previous speaker, he also fits perfectly into the office, he does not hurt anyone. A funny fun fact about the "Prada - Infusion de Iris": I must be fragrance-blind with it, I tested both in parallel and can't smell it, it's like air.

So my dear ones, thank you for travelling with me back to the holidays of my childhood! I can only recommend that anyone who would like to wear Seba-Med soap (the green one) as a fragrance try it out. For me the clear No. 1 in the powder segment. Thank you Daniela Andrier for creating this great fragrance and allowing me to travel to the past!

Ciao, see you on Bornholm!
8.0 8.0 8.0 8.5/10

I feel free
Who speaks here of clean and pure, as well as of freshly washed laundry is absolutely right I'm free!
May I ask your attention for a moment?

So from the top.

First, I'm fragrance blind to the Prada L'homme series. Only the Intense I can perceive for a while quite easily, the normal as well as the L'eau I do not smell after 5min any more.
I think that's a real pity, the fragrances actually appeal to me, I really like Iris's fragrances.

Now, on vacation, I came across a really remarkable selection of niche fragrances in Dresden near Thiemann, a perfumery in the city centre, and met a young employee working there who showed me everything I wanted to sniff. Yes, even more than she knew my preferences. A really great experience. I could talk to her about perfumes with my dangerous half knowledge and she was never annoyed and always friendly. A top-class consultation. Maybe she is registered here and reads this...greetings and I will come back one day and buy myself a nice fragrance. Promise!

Anyway, after we had some Kurkdjians, Amouage, Atkinsons etc. through, we came to talk about Prada/Iris/Fragrance blindness.

Then she came in with the two infusions. Once the normal D'iris and this one here.
My girlfriend liked the first better, I immediately liked the Cedre, which according to the saleswoman is probably the case with most men.
And yes he had something special and was not so "normal"

In the end I should try this one, because the concentration would contain less synthetics and this is exactly what would hide my nose. Well I can also smell other synthetics, but well I wanted to try it and then just test this one here.

Ordered a rehearsal at the souk and yes(!!!!!!!)...I put it on this morning and it's still there. After 8h office I take him home again. Now I'm not sad any more that I can't smell the L'hommes, no I'm glad that I discovered this one with it.

I'm wearing a small blue/yellow checkered shirt today, but after applying this scent this morning, it felt white.
After I left the house, the sun rose and that happened literally. The air was clear, and I smelled this clean man. I feel free.
Honestly, I thought I would feel like freshly washed at White vom Lalique, now I have the feeling to have a complete renovation behind me.

He's freeing. He does remind me a little of the smell when you come into a cleaning, but this is not meant negatively, because cleaning usually work chemically. No, I mean clean. Get in. Freshly washed.

The fragrance is dominated by the iris, the iris with neroli and a bit of wood. That's all I can tell, I'm thrilled and I feel very good. Powdery Fresh it totally meets.
Ideal for today where it was not quite so warm and a nice office fragrance.

Sorry if I kept you longer now, I didn't want to write that much, but thank you for keeping me up :)

I'm gonna go feel free now.

Thanks to Kitho for the bottling.

See you soon
S.
8.0 7.0 8.0 8.0/10

Jazzy76
Infusion d'homme e de femme
If you love the "old" Infusion d'homme and you blinly smell this fragrance you recognize it immediately.
The ingredients are the same, maybe the result is a little more powdery , but there's no doubt. It's Infusion d'homme "reloaded". Maybe the name has changed because This scent musn't be only for men, but for women too.
Its well balanced and fresh bouquet , clean and pure, almost spiritual for the cold incense touch, is a pleasure for the senses and the sillage is good without resulting too strong or heavy. A perfect day scent to wear as a white silk scarf. The minimal bottle signed Prada is very classy and it's typical of the collection "Les infusions".
I love very much this scent and on my skin , mainly in the hot season, the result is very good.
8.0 7.0 8.0 8.0/10

Serenissima
wouldn't be that smoky flavoring,
... would radiate Prada's "Infusion d'Iris Cèdre" for my feeling cultivated boredom.
For me, this fragrance develops like a fine creamy bath that promises cleanliness including care. This is certainly not a mistake, but at first it is unexpected and somewhat surprising.

A beautiful bright iris nuance is accompanied by gentle, flattering neroli; both spread a feeling of well-being - just a certain boredom.
Wouldn't there be a good portion of cedar wood that finally brings some momentum to this fragrant affair?
The fragrance becomes a little more lively; not only does it flounder harmoniously and rather passionlessly, but some corners and edges come to light - it's about time!
A well-proportioned dose of benzoin is also welcome; the resinous component goes well with the wood and finally incense refines this creation.
I have to be patient with this fragrance; it takes some time until we have approached each other to some extent.
However, I'm afraid we'll never quite harmonize.

"Infusion d'Iris Cèdre" is a pleasant fragrance to wear, full-bodied in its own way and with a long shelf life. Surprisingly, this Prada scent reminds me after some time of "Infusion d'Amande", I seem to notice a hint of bitter almond.
Probably it is only the iris, which shows up as well known with me always a little bitchy.
With both of us it is never quite clear who will actually leave the ring as the winner: I usually paint the sails first and Iris is allowed to leave.
It always depends on which escort she appears in.

"Infusion d'Iris Cèdre" is an interesting fine fragrance, which is obviously not intended for me.
So he can go on the journey and surely find someone who will have his true joy in this Prada creation.
I'm sure he deserved it!
5.0 7.0 8.5/10

BartS
The Cédre could have been saved as well
If there's one thing Prada doesn't do, it's that they stick to their style. Exceptions in the Luna Rossa series left aside.

Infusion d'Iris Cédre begins very powdery flowery with a gentle fresh kick. Very typical of Prada somehow... but not bad either. On the contrary, they are among the best soapy fresh fragrances. I feel the division m/w similar to D600, here everyone has to decide for himself whether he is too male or too female. He's a tick too feminine for me.

There's not much more to say. The fragrance is very linear and wonderful to wear in spring and summer. Durability and silage are rather reserved and zero intrusive.
8.0 7.0 8.0 9.0/10

Infusion d'homme renamed
This is the same scent of infusion d'homme with edp concentration. Very natural product, very discret fragrance with a clean sensation. This is a perfume very easy to use everyday in office or in your daily Life. Impossible not to like it.

Guapo 4 years ago
Infusion d'Homme renamed.

by Flanker
Es liegt ganz im Auge des Betrachters.
Frische Bettwäsche - sauber, rein, angnehm - Iris Cedre
by Skubi73
by Dernamenlose
by Dernamenlose

Popular Prada

L'Homme by Prada Infusion d'Iris (Eau de Parfum) (2007) by Prada Amber pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Prada Candy (Eau de Parfum) by Prada Infusion d'Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Prada Luna Rossa (Eau de Toilette) by Prada L'Homme Intense by Prada Prada (2004) / Prada Amber by Prada Prada L'Eau Ambrée by Prada Luna Rossa Extreme by Prada Infusion d'Iris Absolue by Prada Infusion de Fleur d'Oranger by Prada Infusion d'Iris (Eau de Toilette) by Prada La Femme by Prada Luna Rossa Black by Prada Infusion de Vétiver (2010) by Prada Amber pour Homme Intense by Prada Infusion d'Iris Cèdre by Prada Infusion d'Amande by Prada Luna Rossa Carbon by Prada