Infusion d'Iris 2015Eau de Parfum

Version from 2015
Infusion d'Iris (Eau de Parfum) (2015) by Prada
Infusion d'Iris (Eau de Parfum) (2015) is a popular perfume by Prada for women and men and was released in 2015. The scent is powdery-fresh. It is being marketed by Puig.

Daniela Andrier

Iris pallida, Italian mandarin orange, Tunisian neroli, Cedarwood, Benzoin Siam

Submitted by JMK, last update on 17.11.2020.

The controversy of my first semester self feat. Chypre Hills
When I was a freshman, I used to sneak into Douglas' house. I had a job at the hospital and was in a strange city with lots and lots of chicks I wasn't adequate for - I didn't have a new car and no George, Gina and Lucy bag. That's why I was in the city at that time, also to avoid these ladies. Every now and then I went to the Douglas, because I like fragrances so much and there it was - the 2007 version, smelling so cool, so grown-up and so beautifully different. Then I lost sight of him after finding some really great contacts.

Time jump my no longer quite so dewy self in an acute attack of anger consumption enters the favorite perfumery and my not quite so dearest saleswoman discourages me. I know that I get percentages and I grab the fragrance - half from anger consumption, half because I need something good now.

And there it is again: this feeling of being an adult, of being allowed to be a cool adult woman. And somehow I realize that it's time for us
The iris (iris) does not arrive here herbaceous, carotenous but very delicate, almost fragile and almost mainly pale. Very fine and ladylike it is accompanied by tangerine and the wood notes and then there is the neroli - not heavy, sensual and state-bearing but rather light and very cool. This is further underlined by the benzoin, whose proximity to Styrax can be guessed here, especially in dry down.

Infusion d'Iris is not a summer scent in the classic sense, because it goes all year round as it carries a slight warmth through the woods. It is neither sweet and fruity, but very herbaceous and yet incredibly elegant - you could describe it as chypre, if I were better in classifications.
The dry iris of the predecessor is rather attenuated, he is sweeter, more pleasing, but still has the same distinctive DNA. Prada has produced two of the best dry scents for me - Infusion d'Iris and Prada Amber - incredibly beautiful, clear scents that are not reminiscent of the soaps and sweetness of the other Pradas.
I am very happy to have found him again. The man thinks he's good, even if he's convinced that he's a Guerlain. Infussion d'Iris will definitely stay.
Iris Happiness
Pale irises scatter scents
Of your longing in the branch:
Clouds travel through the air,
Wrap yourself in soft insulation
As through fine veils of shadow
Orange blossoms bloom,
May my heart be only more loyal to you Through the night of the violet glow'n.

Hardly an evening butterfly escapes
Add the tangerines too,
Only love watches, and poems
Lullabies of thy rest
As it rests in the sky,
Is in the cedar wood the skill.
Dreams, darling, till morning -
Sleep is life amber luck
Faded iris
No, I guess that Iris just doesn't like me.
The scent starts off so nicely, and on paper I didn't find it bad either. Dimmed, powdery floridity, like a soft background noise. Gentle, clean, but characteristic. Unique.
Then on my arm: it gets mustier and mustier. For hours, nuances of jackets that need to be cleaned and stale second-hand shop. Beige support pantyhose. Rancid make-up in the drawer of the stingy aunt, hoarded for better times.
After 5 hours she stands in front of me: the governess from the 19th century, with a stern bun and an even tighter corset. I feel constricted and disguised That is the most dismal smell I have ever smelled. Completely colourless and fun free. Acquaintances say it smells of mold and hairspray.
Maybe it's for vampires and other undead, but not for me I cannot and do not want to evaluate him, I guess I am just too stupid and do not understand him. Otherwise I cannot explain the comments here.
The tender innocent radiance
First of all you can perceive a fresh, intense and strong, sweet, flowery note, which also brings a fine powdery, bitter, quite discreet citric touch and is due to the Tunisian Neroli.

At the same time, the Neroli is accompanied by a light sweetish fruity nuance of the Italian mandarin and both notes make sure in a very beautiful measure that you simply feel good all around and would like to start the new day with a wonderful lightness.

A little bit later the very discreet hunch unfolded completely.

A beautiful deep and engaging clear creamy, delicate flowery rooty note can now be perceived, giving the wearer an intense tender and at the same time innocent radiance and only the pale iris, the iris can be.

In the last 3 hours the iris is much more dimmed, but still well perceptible and is replaced in very creeping features by a soft, fine wooden note, which gives a pleasant soft aura to the approaching end of the fragrance and comes from the cedar wood.

The cedar wood is accompanied by a beautiful balsamic shade of Laotian benzoin, warming from the inside, with a slight hint of vanilla and milk chocolate, which provides a delightful smooth finish.

In total, the fragrance lasts 7 hours on my skin.

The Sillage is conceived from the outset in such a way that one is perceived very well at a whole arm length and this is also maintained 3 hours in such a way, before it is reduced in quiet steps to the conclusion of the smell
I would like to express my sincere thanks to our perfume "Honk1510" for the bottling.
EdithLyri
Controversial discourse between author & imaginary reader about marzipan cake - an outline in 8 paragraphs
Okay, this will probably be a somewhat controversial comment. I'm a perfume newcomer, I have absolutely no idea about many things, but I'll add my mustard anyway. So please forgive my amateur opinion!
Already after a short occupation with my new hobby "perfume" I came across (of course) the brand Guerlain and the mysterious so-called "Guerlinade". After a short research it seems to be a mixture of rose, jasmine, neroli, iris, tonka & vanilla (& bergamot? Depending on the source) and is described as "almondly" or "irisbuttrig+vanillig". Now I could test a few Guerlains so far and yes, also my untrained nose imagines itself to smell a kind of red thread. Especially in "Mon précieux Nectar" and the recently tested "Après l'Ondée" the following note superimposes ALL notes of the pyramid after a very short time: lightly fluffy, powdery, sugary, freshly baked sponge cake and buttery marzipan cake. Why cake? I don't know, but the scents go for me both in a sweet-gourmandy direction.

imaginary reader: Hey, wait a minute with your lay talk about Guerlain. I thought I was here to comment on a Prada! What's that got to do with "infusion d'iris" anyway?!

Well, well, dear reader.
Also with "Infusion d'Iris" I smell this special marzipan cake touch after a short time. First fresh-fruity mandarin and a pale green blossom on a pond, but only very briefly, then the marzipan comes along and butter, warm butter, and superimposed like in the two Guerlains ALL other notes of the pyramid.

imaginary reader: Mmm, okay, is your subjective impression, but, in fact, I thought the guerlinade consisted of rose, jasmine, neroli, iris, tonka & vanilla? There's only Iris & Neroli in here!

Yeah, I don't get it either! The benzoin's vanilla, though, isn't it? Maybe this is a good replacement for Vanilla & Tonka - at least - anyway, now you've brought me out.
Clears throat. Infusion d'Iris manages not to become too cakey on me. Something pleasantly citrus remains throughout the fragrance. Somehow the scent is pleasant - and sorry again to all Guerlain lovers and perfumers with far greater knowledge of scents than I do - this infusion reminds me of "Après l'Ondée", only in better.

imaginary reader: Ah, now slowly I see your argument. But did you like the scent now? That's why I'm reading all this commentary. Actually, I just wanted to know how to imagine it in something and what do I get? Unfounded gibberish about guerlinades and cakes--

All right, all right! Then the standard comment content: At first I liked it, mandarin & flower was nice, then it became too buttery like marzipan cake for me, I don't like it, but then it got a little bit too tight and now it's nice again, still cake, but waterier.

Imaginary reader: Ah, finally, that was so hard, my face -- and woe betide you saying Guerlain again --

Guerlain!

Imaginary reader: That's not too --

Guerlain!

...
(Guerlain)
Wardrobe Staples...
I have a very full wardrobe and actually for every occasion something suitable to dress. And yet every day I stand in front of it again and have the feeling that today simply nothing suits my mood. It's to milk mice.
But wait! I still have one trump card: there is this beautifully simple, cream-coloured silk blouse that I bought years ago on a day trip to Salzburg. This blouse, in all its simplicity, is for me the salvation in distress that is always appropriate, no matter what the occasion. And she makes me feel good, maybe even beautiful. She suits me, she suits me.
The Prada iris is the olfactory equivalent of this blouse. Not exciting, but so unbelievably round and incontrovertible that it is always wearable and gives me a feeling of well-being. I feel good with this fragrance, I may even feel attractive.
All this happens in such an unagitated, relaxed and subtle way that it is probably only me who perceives it. But as long as I abstract this feeling of inner satisfaction to the outside, it fits.
Powdery-creamy, slightly floral and a very tiny bit of "spice" - simply wonderfully reserved and pleasant. Not "Wow" (breathtaking), but a positive "Hmmmmmmhmm" (comforting sighing).
I wasn't a fan of iris until a few months ago. This scent here has reconciled me to her and opened this door for me. Thanks to Infusion d'Iris for that. A permanent place in my collection has definitely earned this feel-good fragrance.
Ode to the soul
On a warm spring day, six enchanting elves walk singing across a flowering spring meadow to the secluded brook at the edge of the forest. They wear airy pastel-coloured dresses and each have a wicker basket and a bottle in their hand. One's carrying a big bottle. When they arrive at the stream, they place the large bottle on the spring meadow and start collecting and picking on the meadow, on the trees and at the edge of the forest until the baskets are full. Do all this with sweet singing. Then each of the enchanting elves puts their collected treasures in the big bottle:

- Fresh mandarin peel sweet sweet and soothing
- Sweet neroli blossoms that have a calming effect and relieve anxiety
- Iris for the heart
- Strengthening cedar wood
- Vanilla warm benzoin resin

Pour fresh clear stream water over all this, stir the whole thing and let it stand in the sun. After a while they strain everything through a sieve and fill the now wonderfully fragrant infusion into the small bottles on which they write Infusion d´Iris . The infusions are gifts for afflicted human children.
This elf-like fragrance is a wonderful mixture of soul scents that soothe, balance, strengthen, protect and wrap.

So this extraordinary perfume can form a gentle protective aura and accompany us through the day.
Infusion d´Iris is like staying at a clear stream full of flowers and sun. A short break in the sometimes painful hectic of everyday life and a particularly beautiful fragrance for everyday work. The fragrance is sweetly powdery with soft green freshness and light flowers. The cedar gives hold and a slightly woody note, benzoin soft vanilla warmth. Everything is outshined by the powdery noble freshness of the iris.

Fortunately, the elves of Prada have not found the galbanum. The scent is so much more beautiful and lovely. I didn't like the strict, decent and boring galbanum in the old version. This one however I find simply only bezaubernd beautiful.
Rosie88
Oh, there are several of them...? ;)
In search of new beautiful fragrances, I strolled through the city...

On the shelf, Infusion d'Iris stood in her green dress and waved to me.... I thought to myself "no, I don't like "green" scents and if you're already dressed green, I certainly don't like you" (...oh, wonderful, these prejudices)

Under tears Infusion d'Iris now stood there, which is why I let myself be beaten softly by her and thought "naaa well, you can sniff it..."

So I went over to her house and got a taste of the atomizer... Nil All right, then on paper...
hmmmm... not quite as green as I thought... but it's very smoky and woody... er, I don't like that...

--> Yes I know, this is a comment to the version of 2015... only I didn't know then "yet" that there is still a 2nd version of 2007...

"Pooh, neeeh, I don't like you, sorry" I thought and walked away...

From a dear perfuma I then received (without wanting it, of course) a sample of the version 2015, which I had overlooked of course... I immediately thought, "Well, that's the wooden Harz ghost from the department store that scared me so much..." So put it in the box...

Sometime - when I was a little bored - the pattern slipped back into my hand and I thought to myself "try it on your skin"... So, whoops, sprayed on... and.... and...

Wuuuaaaahhhh, what's that???? I'm sinking into the probably most beautiful iris scent, which I've gotten used to for a long time... (Apart from Noorah of course, which is the No. 1)

The prelude is slightly citrus-fresh with a soft aquatic note... The iris is also immediately present... and HOW... WOW, just a dream...!
Approx. 5 minutes after spraying, the delicate benzoin and a fine hint of cedar are added...

The scent hardly changes on my skin from then on, so you can't really speak of a course of scent - which I find absolutely terrific...!!!

I have another look at the sample (original sample) and don't know why I flinched so much in the shop when I sniffed Infusion d'Iris on the paper...

So let's go and go to Parfumo.de...

Well, then everything became clear to me.... I sniffed at that time the version of 2007 and not the 2015!!!!

Hach how could I leave the sample so long and not get to know the beautiful Infusion d'Iris 2015...

Today, Infusion d'Iris is a fixed and valued part of my collection, which I would NEVER give back in life, niiiie...

With the version from 2007 I still can't really make friends with the Cèdre...with the Cèdre also not really... too smoky for me....
Love
The Prada Infusion´s , so I came upon it again, because my better half had this smell because of our preference to the iris in the head. But in Karstadt I found him first and because he was busy with other scents, instead of spraying the scent on him I sprayed it on myself :-D and then the Dejavu took its course :-) (briefly to the explanation, we went it already times similarly with a Unisex smell, he was in love with the perfume and I could at the end also no longer without *G*

So the man is once again to blame ;-D that I fell in love with this fragrance. Whereby I would like to write at the same time that this is also good so, I feel it as a very feniminen smell. I don't know if I want my husband to smell like that ;-) good that Prada has a choice of hihi

I sniffed at my arm and was thrilled ... a fresh fragrance, it smells different fresh, lighter and always inviting again to sniff hmmmmm I think and then he becomes sweeter, a little soapy and powdery to equal ... ohhhh my God I think, how heavenly.... as it always is, he couldn't get out of my head anymore, I read about the scent and found that the shelf life wasn't supposed to be so great, which then made me a little thoughtful again, because I really like to smell a scent well during the day.

Gds I convinced myself in the end and ordered the fragrance as bottling here.

On my skin it has an unbelievable durability, so a day in the office with 8 h creates it with me really loosely and I am really new again and again in Love, already from the first sprayer, I feel the whole day as freshly washed ;-) as if I had just jumped out of the washing machine myself and I would have used the most beautiful fabric softener in the world. I feel radiant, the scent envelops me and gives me a warm, fresh feeling all day long.

Really, really recommendable.

In my wish list he slipped and my bottling almost all :-( . Well that's soon Christmas :-) then the Lord of Guilt can make me a nice gift :-) I then take the 750ml bottle!

LG
Scarlet

Minimal and classy
This perfume could be similar to a White silk shirt: minimal, but very elegant and classy.
Iris notes are noticeable and the ensemble is well balanced and pleasant. It's a powdery scent, but not too much because neroli and citruses give a particular modern freshness. The price is high, but the product and the bottle too are very very good

by Janag
by Neroline
by ClarasTante
by ClarasTante

Popular Prada

L'Homme by Prada L'Homme Intense by Prada Olfactories - Cargo de Nuit by Prada Luna Rossa Black by Prada Infusion d'Iris Absolue by Prada Infusion d'Iris (Eau de Parfum) (2007) by Prada Infusion d'Amande by Prada Infusion d'Iris (Eau de Toilette) by Prada Infusion d'Iris Cèdre by Prada L'Homme L'Eau by Prada Infusion d'Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Prada L'Homme Water Splash by Prada Amber pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Prada Luna Rossa Carbon by Prada Prada (2004) / Prada Amber by Prada Olfactories - Purple Rain by Prada Luna Rossa Extreme by Prada Olfactories - Miracle of the Rose by Prada La Femme by Prada Infusion de Vétiver (2010) by Prada