Infusion d'Iris (2015) Eau de Parfum

Version from 2015
Infusion d'Iris (Eau de Parfum) (2015) by Prada
Infusion d'Iris (Eau de Parfum) (2015) (Prada)
Infusion d'Iris (Eau de Parfum) (2015) is a popular perfume by Prada for women and men and was released in 2015. The scent is powdery-fresh. It is being marketed by Puig.

Daniela Andrier

Dalmatian iris, Italian mandarin, Tunisian neroli, Cedarwood, Laotian benzoin

Submitted by JMK, last update on 13.09.2018

Bottle 9.0/10 Sillage 9.0/10 Longevity 9.0/10 Scent 9.5/10
Love
The Prada Infusion´s , so I came upon it again, because my better half had this smell because of our preference to the iris in the head. But in Karstadt I found him first and because he was busy with other scents, instead of spraying the scent on him I sprayed it on myself :-D and then the Dejavu took its course :-) (briefly to the explanation, we went it already times similarly with a Unisex smell, he was in love with the perfume and I could at the end also no longer without *G*

So the man is once again to blame ;-D that I fell in love with this fragrance. Whereby I would like to write at the same time that this is also good so, I feel it as a very feniminen smell. I don't know if I want my husband to smell like that ;-) good that Prada has a choice of hihi

I sniffed at my arm and was thrilled ... a fresh fragrance, it smells different fresh, lighter and always inviting again to sniff hmmmmm I think and then he becomes sweeter, a little soapy and powdery to equal ... ohhhh my God I think, how heavenly.... as it always is, he couldn't get out of my head anymore, I read about the scent and found that the shelf life wasn't supposed to be so great, which then made me a little thoughtful again, because I really like to smell a scent well during the day.

Gds I convinced myself in the end and ordered the fragrance as bottling here.

On my skin it has an unbelievable durability, so a day in the office with 8 h creates it with me really loosely and I am really new again and again in Love, already from the first sprayer, I feel the whole day as freshly washed ;-) as if I had just jumped out of the washing machine myself and I would have used the most beautiful fabric softener in the world. I feel radiant, the scent envelops me and gives me a warm, fresh feeling all day long.

Really, really recommendable.

In my wish list he slipped and my bottling almost all :-( . Well that's soon Christmas :-) then the Lord of Guilt can make me a nice gift :-) I then take the 750ml bottle!

LG
Scarlet
Bottle 8.0/10 Sillage 7.0/10 Longevity 7.0/10 Scent 8.0/10
Minimal and classy
This perfume could be similar to a White silk shirt: minimal, but very elegant and classy.
Iris notes are noticeable and the ensemble is well balanced and pleasant. It's a powdery scent, but not too much because neroli and citruses give a particular modern freshness. The price is high, but the product and the bottle too are very very good

• by Janag by Janag
  • by Nisie by Nisie
  • by Nisie by Nisie
  • by ClarasTante by ClarasTante

Popular Prada

Infusion d'Iris (Eau de Parfum) (2007) by Prada Candy (Eau de Parfum) by Prada Infusion d'Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Prada Amber pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Prada L'Homme by Prada Luna Rossa (Eau de Toilette) by Prada Prada (2004) / Prada Amber by Prada Prada L'Eau Ambrée by Prada Luna Rossa Extreme by Prada Infusion d'Iris Absolue by Prada Infusion d'Iris (Eau de Toilette) by Prada Infusion de Fleur d'Oranger by Prada L'Homme Intense by Prada Infusion de Vétiver (2010) by Prada La Femme by Prada Amber pour Homme Intense by Prada Candy L'Eau by Prada Candy Florale by Prada Infusion de Tubéreuse by Prada Luna Rossa Sport by Prada